So Sup Forumsros

So Sup Forumsros,

Im Dutch, and I want to move to America.
Im no sandnigger, I went to the university of Amsterdam, and have a good paying job.

I always loved America. I also played American sports since i was a little kid. I've played football, basketball and baseball. Just everything about america seems great to me. At least better than the European refugee shithole im in now.

What are the chances of me getting all the documents so i can move to the USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLO6N9IkCtU&t=100s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uPTm-8YqJfw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE[Open]
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BCvVv8D1kUc[Open]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

trump gonna love it , dont horry
your people are oranges too

I am going to be honest, I have no idea what you will need to immigrate, but I wish you god-speed Dutch-bro. Just don't vote for the leftist imbeciles and corrupt once you arrive!

Muricas fucked, you might as well move to somalia..you would have a slimmer chance of getting shot in somalia the murica

It's not that I really need to, to save my life or something. It's just that i like America. And I wasn't planning to become a lefty. Never was one, and never will be.

But shit is starting to hit the fan here in Europe. Don't wanna get blown up by some towelhead when Im waiting for my train on the central station.

Kanker imbiciel. Amerika is een 3e wereld land en meest Mongloid kut land op aarde. Rot lekker op naar België

Landverrader.

Amerika is corrupt, de mensen zijn er dik en onaardig, kankerculturen en natuurlijk al die kankerdemocraten, feministen, weet ik veel. We moeten Europa weer van ons maken, niet vluchten.

Well at least I am allowed to defend myself in America, unlike in the Netherlands.

Jullie mogen lekker in dit kutland blijven zitten hoor. Ik ben pleite. Komen steeds meer van die kanker vluchtelingen, en niemand durft er écht wat aan te doen aangezien alles politiek correct moet zijn.

Iedereen zegt wel tis niet de schuld van buitenlanders blablablabla. Maar waren er mensen die zichzelf opbliezen op stations voordat al die gasten hier heen begonnen te komen? Dacht het niet.

en dan bedoel ik natuurlijk niet letterlijk stations. Bedoel gebieden waar veel mensen zijn, Brussel airport, Parijs, laatst London. Zoek het zelf maar uit.

Kom in opstand dan. We moeten in verzet komen, val vluchtelingen aan, ontvoer ze en vermoord ze. Laat het de wereld zien. Zo kunnen wij die kanker migratie stopzetten. Misschien zelfs een militaire staatsgreep als we genoeg opstandelingen hebben.

Dat zou inderdaad de enige manier zijn. Maar Nederland en de bevolking hebben geen ruggengraat. Over het algemeen allemaal een stel slappelingen. Ik heb de hoop al lang opgegeven.

Rutte heeft stemfraude gepleegd, ons verkiezingsysteem is 1 grote rommel. Iedereen weet dat de PVV had moeten winnen, maar wat doen we er aan? Helemaal niets. Een eerlijke hertelling zal er vast nooit komen. Daarom word het tijd dat we in opstand komen.

stemfraude? haha ga weg man. Ik heb op de PVV gestemd, maar ze zijn het gewoon niet geworden. Als je op zo'n manier praat lijk je net zo'n tokkie die alles op feesboek leest. Tokkies die jammer genoeg het gezicht van de PVV zijn.

Daarom ga ik in 2021 ook op Forum voor Democratie stemmen. Ik ben geen PVV tokkie maar er is sowieso echt wel stemfraude gepleegd.

Forum voor Democratie is inderdaad een hele beste.

>niet op de baudetraket stemmen

En dan zijn jullie verbaasd.

er zijn genoeg ondergrondse groepen die zich hier tegen verzetten. Je moet er alleen bij weten te komen.

maar begrijp me niet verkeerd, dat ik naar Amerika wil betekend niet dat ik niet zou vechten voor mijn eigen land als dat nodig zou zijn. Steek ze allemaal kapot die kanker turken, marokkanen en alle andere ratten. Loop nu ook altijd al met een mes op zak voor als de shit uitbreekt en iemand in de trein ouzo begint te schieten.

Vertel, als jij hier iets over weet.
Laat mij in contact komen met die mensen.

Cmon over man. California is great and we need more non lefty educated people. Check out Norcal!

I was planning to go to Cali yeah. But so many lefties there.

>Im no sandnigger
racist fucktard you're not welcome here

"Europa weer van ons maken"
PVV stemmer gedetecteerd..

>I'm a right wing dipshit
I don't want you in my country

Doe het dan, loop af op dat groepje Marokkanen of Turken en steek ze neer. Schiet ze neer, als je de kans hebt om aan een pistool of geweer te komen.

Of course he's welcome.. he's not a sandnigger. Probably not Mexican either

>right wing
>educated

pick one

Europa Nazione
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLO6N9IkCtU&t=100s

>sandnigger
kys

It's the right wing's country now negro.

nazi dogfucker

>>>/reddit/

He's a Moroccan or Turk. They are just as terrible as the afro-American and Mexicans in your country, if not worse.

No it isn't fuckwad. The majority voted liberal. That means you don't get to act like you own the place. You're going to get lots of opposition.
Like now.

I said fuck you racist piece of garbage

Subhuman shit stain

Fuck you with Hitler's cock in a specimen bottle faggot

Get fucked nigger. We don't need you and we owe you subhumans nothing.

You mean we don't need you. Enjoy getting v& for being a domestic terrorist.

De NSDAP en Hitler heeft hebben helemaal niets verkeerd gedaan.

>inb4 American "muh aydolf hitlurr waz a bad persun...."

How am I a terrorist?

Schweinhund

You want to attack black people. You're a threat to this country's security, and even Trump would crack down on your shit.

If you didn't need us, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN A WHITE COUNTRY

fuck the haters come to California user

Not true. I think blacks should be relocated to the jungles where they belong save for a few in zoo exhibits.

The US is actually quite diverse, thank you. Not just whites.

I think you should be relocated to a penal colony so there's little chance of you hurting innocent people.

Heb wel een thrashmail, stuur maar wat naar imcutelolylo@ (((jewmail))) punt com

De afdelingen zijn divers en het lidmaatschap krijg je na ongeveer een jaar, dan wordt je langzaam maar zeker bij andere zaken betrokken

More people are right more inland in California

>2017
>being right wing
Because they're stupid.

This is a fairly recent (and unfortunate) occurrence thanks to the immigration act of 1965. Prior to that the country was predominantly white.

As I said above: we clearly don't need you, and we owe you nothing.

Shut the fuck up nazi dogfucking dipshit

Why? I have no criminal history nor have shown inclinations of violence my entire life. So I should be sent away for telling the truth?

>telling the truth
that you consider people with a different skin color to be inferior to you?

You're probably already being watched.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uPTm-8YqJfw

You're very likely under investigation by the same people investigating Trump.

That doesn't imply I want these people hurt or killed. I just don't want endless waves of third world migrants flooding our country and shitting out 10 kids they can't take care of.

It's cute you're that fucked up to believe that's what's happening user. Oh well nobody ever accused a nazi of having too high of an IQ.

Good luck bro I'm behind like 17 proxies

Ik had het er over als er iets zou gebeuren, als iemand mij aanvalt in een manier dat hij mij wilt doden of ernstig wilt verwonden, heb ik er geen moeite mee hem neer te steken, ook niet als het een autochtoon is.

KANKER HOMO, GA LEKKER AMERIKAANSE KANKER NEGER PIEMEL LIKKEN, FUCKING CUCKHOLD!
KANKER HOMO, GA LEKKER AMERIKAANSE KANKER NEGER PIEMEL LIKKEN, FUCKING CUCKHOLD! KANKER HOMO, GA LEKKER AMERIKAANSE KANKER NEGER PIEMEL LIKKEN, FUCKING CUCKHOLD! KANKER HOMO, GA LEKKER AMERIKAANSE KANKER NEGER PIEMEL LIKKEN, FUCKING CUCKHOLD! KANKER HOMO, GA LEKKER AMERIKAANSE KANKER NEGER PIEMEL LIKKEN, FUCKING CUCKHOLD! KANKER HOMO, GA LEKKER AMERIKAANSE KANKER NEGER PIEMEL LIKKEN, FUCKING CUCKHOLD! KANKER HOMO, GA LEKKER AMERIKAANSE KANKER NEGER PIEMEL LIKKEN, FUCKING CUCKHOLD! KANKER HOMO, GA LEKKER AMERIKAANSE KANKER NEGER PIEMEL LIKKEN, FUCKING CUCKHOLD! KANKER HOMO, GA LEKKER AMERIKAANSE KANKER NEGER PIEMEL LIKKEN, FUCKING CUCKHOLD! KANKER HOMO, GA LEKKER AMERIKAANSE KANKER NEGER PIEMEL LIKKEN, FUCKING CUCKHOLD! KANKER HOMO, GA LEKKER AMERIKAANSE KANKER NEGER PIEMEL LIKKEN, FUCKING CUCKHOLD! KANKER HOMO, GA LEKKER AMERIKAANSE KANKER NEGER PIEMEL LIKKEN, FUCKING CUCKHOLD! KANKER HOMO, GA LEKKER AMERIKAANSE KANKER NEGER PIEMEL LIKKEN, FUCKING CUCKHOLD! KANKER HOMO, GA LEKKER AMERIKAANSE KANKER NEGER PIEMEL LIKKEN, FUCKING CUCKHOLD! KANKER HOMO, GA LEKKER AMERIKAANSE KANKER NEGER PIEMEL LIKKEN, FUCKING CUCKHOLD! KANKER HOMO, GA LEKKER AMERIKAANSE KANKER NEGER PIEMEL LIKKEN, FUCKING CUCKHOLD! KANKER HOMO, GA LEKKER AMERIKAANSE KANKER NEGER PIEMEL LIKKEN, FUCKING CUCKHOLD! KANKER HOMO, GA LEKKER AMERIKAANSE KANKER NEGER PIEMEL LIKKEN, FUCKING CUCKHOLD! KANKER HOMO, GA LEKKER AMERIKAANSE KANKER NEGER PIEMEL LIKKEN, FUCKING CUCKHOLD! KANKER HOMO, GA LEKKER AMERIKAANSE KANKER NEGER PIEMEL LIKKEN, FUCKING CUCKHOLD!!

The Feds use the same software to find pedos to locate terrorists now. They'll find you nazi faggot.

Grow up, dipshit.

OP here. Im not moroccan or turk lol. Hou je kanker bek dicht.
I'm an aryan. Blue eyes, blond hair.

nazi faggot

I don't identify as a Nazi. In fact my great grandfather fought them.

>Oh well nobody ever accused a nazi of having too high of an IQ
You really are retarded huh?

>I'm an aryan
>voted PVV

als je echt een Arier ben heb ik respect voor je. Maar je hebt vast joods bloed in je.

It's a meme newfag. I'm not using a proxy. I'm also not doing anything illegal by telling the truth.

It's simple really: we are a nation of immigrants, but our immigration policy has NEVER been like it is today. Plus, with the advent of medical technology, we are allowing far more people to live longer, and hence the global population has skyrocketed (arguably already higher than the planet's carrying capacity).

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE[Open]

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BCvVv8D1kUc[Open]

afaik start with a work visa.
it's easier to obtain a citizenship other than marrying somebody if you're working.

By working in the US, you will obtain a green card, and hopefully after about 4-5 years you'll go through the ceremonial process in a city of whatever state you're residing in.

What's your background, by the way? Education, career/line of work?

pic related: Arnie the day he obtained citizenship

Pretty much this. To all of the white people viewing this: not only are we being displaced (we made up more than 90% of the US population in the 1950s, nowise more like 60%): the current immigration policies are not only affecting our numbers, culture, and financial and economic well being, it is also affecting our environment.

Let's face it, brown people on average have FAR more children than whites. In general, More people = using more resources and fossil fuels. It's simple math.

>the truth
is that you're scared of black people
that's why you hide behind a keyboard
irl I would see you get punched like Richard Spencer.

>Let's face it
you're a xenophobic nazi dogfucker

shut up, you fucking kike slave. American people are zionist cucks. You fucking grease eating pill swallowing degen with pirate genetics. you have no culture and everything is fake plastic cancer.

He's not coming here. As soon as his neighbors realized what a nazi OP is, he'd get his shit jacked on a regular basis.

That shit isn't welcome in our country.

>hurr durr ontvoeren en vermoorden van buitenlanders
Je weet dat dat de snelste manier is om alle sympathie voor je opstand te verliezen aangezien (nog) niemand in Nederland van geweld houdt.

Met de terreurdreiging en geweld jegens de autochtonen zal het misschien binnenkort veranderen maar ik ken weinig mensen die vluchtelingen aanvallen als oplossing zien.

geloof het of niet, maar mijn vader werkt al sinds ik mij kan herinneren in de archieven van Zeist, en naast zijn werk zoekt hij voor zijn hobby onze stamboom uit, of kwartierstaat hoe het dan dus uiteindelijk heet. Ik ben aardig extreem rechts opgevoed, en wij zijn er aardig blij mee dat er tot nu toe nog geen enkele jood in voor is gekomen. We zitten nu met het documenteren rond het jaar 500

triggered

kek

gtfo to canada, or something.
just get out of this thread. i don't care if you're just trolling.

That's funny. Do you think all black people do that?

I'm an American and I welcome you with open arms OP.

I don't have to go anywhere. I'm needed here to trigger you stupid nazi dogfucking dipshits.

I'm white and voted for Clinton, btw.

fuck that shit

I'll bet people think you're an asshole, too. Say "nigger." Come on, do it.

Nope. Some do this

The USA is not really divided by state, it's kinda divided by counties. Each state's counties have a different "feel".
So you have a few thousand different subcultures to alternately be in love with, be terrified of, or be bored with.
Unfortunately this is not really a good measure either, Dearborn is about 10 miles from Detroit in Michigan, one is an upscale almost countryclub like area, the other is a militarystate 3rd world nation.
You don't like where you are in the USA, move about 50 miles away and be in an entirely different world.

Not like we'll notice one more racist.

libertarian is... no where near 'nazism' on the spectrum, so gj on that.

I'm white and I don't give a fuck what you are. stop being retarded with your free will

You're a nazi. A libertarian would at least respect other individuals and cultures.

You can't, that's the problem.

Fuck off Dutch Nigger, we're full. You can crash in Mexico if you want.

I'd like a number 2 with a coke pls. Oh and can I substitute fries for onion rings?

I went to 'gymnasium' when i was in high school. It's like the highest degree in high school. After that I went to the University of Amsterdam where I studied MSc brain and cognitive sciences. Now im working as a neurologist.

>You're a nazi. A libertarian would at least respect other individuals and cultures.

>why cant I hold all these buzzwords

where in this thread have I done so btw?

>everyone who doesn't agree with me is stupid
ISHYGDDT

You think because I rightfully hate nazi scum I work fast food?

double digit IQ much?

Well Millhouse, I don't know how good are you at getting forms and documents to fill out? Hoeven motherfucker!!!

What the fuck are you doing here then?