What do you choose

what do you choose

I'm a junky, therefore I'd take all of them and probably die from an OD.

Wish pill.

pf

future, fly, wish.

Money, wish, painproof

only decent answer

future, sex, wish

Wish pill x3
or wish, future, immune

Can I use only the death pill but have it work on myself?

Future pill, the stock market is mine.

yes

I'm sorry, what?

Wish pill => "I wish for infinite wishes"
/thread

Excellent. I'll have that then.

Take the drug pill first, so you can take any of the other pills as much as you want- with no bad side effects.

Then, take the wish pill; taking the drug pill will augment the "wish" properties of the pill, allowing you to have one wish granted per week- with no bad side effects. This essentially means that any of the bad side effects are nullified- including the side effect of not being able to wish for other pill effects. From there on in, you can wish for literally anything.

This also means that taking more than three pills will not cause instant combustion, because this would be a bad side effect.

>take all the pills with you
>swallow wish pill
>"I wish I could take all these pills without combusting"
>take all pills
>dancedance.exe

Wish pill
Drug pill
Sex appeal pill

Wish pill is just too op. You can wish for all the other effects. Or you can wish to become god or something like that.

>Can not wish for any other pill effects

Wish money diease

You can wish to become god. And god has everything and more. That pill is NLF.

but with a wish pill, you can wish whatever you want every week

You're right, but then you have to wish to become god first.

Can you use the wish pill for the ability to stop/control time?

I'd take the wish pill, wish to never die from sponatanious combustion, and take all other pills.

and whats stopping you to do that?

And you would not? Wish pill should be removed. No-limit fallacy at work here.

>Use drug pill
>gain resistance to side effects of taking drugs
>take all the rest
>
>profit
Seriously money pill and maybe wish pill

yes.

Well played.

The only correct answer

Wish Pill: Warp reality to your liking.
Future Pill: See outcome of any possible wishes. Bet on sports / stock market. Cheat death.
Immunity Pill: No need to worry about heart disease, cancer, STD's, laugh at all the flu epidemics.

Anyone who doesn't take wish pill is a little retarded.

>wake up in unfamiliar place
>don't know how i got there
>these pills give you POWERS
Yeah...this is going to be a psychotic episode with at least two murders.
But if, for whatever reason, I knew that these pills would actually work...
Disease Immunity
Painproof
Wish or Deathpill (depends on whether wishing "I wish that guy would get hit by a train" falls under "can not wish for any other pill effects)

I think you guys are missing the point. Yes, the wish pill is over-powered. But you can't use its wishes to negate other pill effects; you need to make yourself over-powered first, a la loophole.

are you retarded? you can do all that with only a wish pill

Disease Immune Pill
Money Pill
Wish Pill

I can make a wish that gets rid of people without killing them and can use money to buy sex

Wouldn't that count as wishing for other pill effects, though?

You're not wishing for other pill effects, you're wish for the pills to not kill you allowing you to take all the pills.

Wish pill

Future Pill

Death pill

>wishes are self-explanatory
>future for scary good planning
>death to eliminate those few are a true obstacle to my plans. As I can see in the future, their deaths will come significantly earlier as needed.

I fixed it OP, I fucking fixed it.

Wish pill, future and disease

Wish for immortality/agelessness
Fly or Drug to have a fun superpower to play with
Future or Disease for moneymaking/convenience

This way I can still live a normal life, or go extreme whenever I wish.

Taking more than three of the pills in OP is a side effect. The wish pill says you "can not wish for any other pill effects". You then cannot wish to change the side effects of any other pill (or the side effect of taking >3 pills) with a wish from the wish pill, because that would be wishing for other pill effects than what already exists.
>"I wish I could take all these pills without combusting"
That's an effect of taking more than three. That is a property of each pill when there are more than three pills inside of you. The wish pill says you can't wish to change this effect.

>Wish pill
>Money pill
>Drug pill

Wish for lolis to suck my penis.

Buy nice mountain retreat.

Drug effect of alchohol to cure anxiety (no beligerence, impared judgement, loss of coordination)

Drug effect of shrooms when im feeling bored.

Wish for cosmic vision and visit the stars through my dreams.

Wish for personal assassin (deathpill loophole)

Wish for exponential intelligence.

Wish for future gaming.

Remain moumtain hermit for the rest of my days.

Since these are all pills, they are all drugs. So I choose the drug pill, and get to choose from the effects of any/all of the other pills, any time I wish.
/thread

Future Pill, you can see any outcome of sports and make huge bets becoming rich + see any ailments or injury you may recive and guard against them.

Wish pill, can wish for things like a bigger dick, better cheeck structure in turn increasing sex appeal + the ability to do fuck tons more.

Pain proof pill, can be a super solider and gain worldwide fame

Wish Pill

>take all pills
>wish for immortality
>wait a week
>wait for the ability to regenerate
>wait a week
>I wish I could feel no pain
>take all pills.
>you combust, feel no pain, regenerate from the explosion, and have all pill effects.

first "take all pills" means "just take them with you" not swallow them.

You guys are under estimating future sight. It's like you now live in a edge of tomorrow world. this makes money, disease, death pill, xray, pain proof all redundant. and could help discover cures and side effect free drugs essier. future is #1. The wish one is dumb.

Wish pill.

Wish one would be to become a 11/10 qt3.14 grill.

Lol.

>wish one would be to become a 11/10 qt3.14 grill

Future Pill
Disease Immune Pill
Money Pill

X-Ray, Wish, Death

The immortality is a fine line, but the yellow pill's effects include regeneration. It also says "painproof". I don't think you could wish for the regeneration. Also, it doesn't say that the combustion is finite. It just says combustion. Getting a match to burn is combustion- you could be forever burning.

lol you faggot.

Why do you need money when you know the future? all the right stocks at all the low hedge prices!

wish pill
> i wish i could be immune to combustion
eat all the other pills

Wish, sex, disease

You're making assumptions.

WIsh Pill, Drug Pill and Sex Appeal Pill

i'll take the wish pill, sex appeal pill and money pill.

Not completely.
>tougher than wolverine
>being known for being immortal
>being known for regenerative properties
>being known for regenerating
The yellow pill says its effects include the ability to "regenerate fast and good".

But it's just as much as an assumption that you won't be forever combusting. The OP doesn't say anything about that one way or the other.

Fucking CHRIST

OK nigger how's this shit for you?

>grab all pills and take them with you
>take a gun
>pay some poor runaway prostitute teenage girl to come to your home
>Lock her in your anime bunker (basement)
>Point gun at her
>Take wish pill, wish for extra set of all pills
>Make prostitute perform this posts
steps >See if she constantly combusts forever
>If no, you're good
>if yes, just take whatever pills you want
>masturbate into space

That's perfectly acceptable.

>masturbate into space

I love when spirited debate enriches peoples lives with knowledge and openness to new ideas.

Either Death or Sex Appeal.
Probably death.
I'd like to use it on myself

Disease, money and wish

wish pill

Would take pain proof pill first, then future pill. Then I would use my new psychic powers to look into the future to see if the pain proof pill would protect me from combustion effect of taking more than 3 pills. If yes, take all pills and endure momentary pain, if not then take disease pilland call ot a day.

Agreed. If i could have any ability it would be future sight. It is far more than just seeing the future. It would allow you to explore every possible path of every decision you make. Being able to control the result of every action you make bc you know the outcome before hand? There would be nothing you couldn't do with a power like that. Get good enough at predicting your own future and you could hypothetically dodge bullets.