Are women really capable of feeling despair, suffering or depression?

Are women really capable of feeling despair, suffering or depression?

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/116603/20-reasons-why-modern-women-are-so-unstable-and-miserable
youtube.com/watch?v=vwbKYcBdVyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes. love, loyalty, honor, respect, and honesty are another story though.

woman hate thread now

Not the same. They've got a whole other mess of shit going on with them. What you're going thru, they rarely do. Wanna explain whats going on?

jack nicholson said it best when asked how he understood women so well

"I think of a man, then I take away reason and accountability"

yup
just because you never got to relate to one doesn't mean they arnt like you

In fact its more acceptable for them too, as a man its your job to nut up and do shit

Sucks but its the only way to get laid

Being a man means you take the shit and you push through it, hard

Also some British comic said: The reason I can never be gay is because I could never fuck something I respect.

Every couple of hours for no reason at all. A female is capable of waking up and being sad the entire day when everything in her life is seemingly O.K. and logically would have no reason to be upset in the first place.

Feelings>Logic

Women are extremely irrational and therfore not capable of being trusted, under any circumstance, ever. All it takes is a fleeting feeling for just one moment in time and she will shit on eveything, including you.

>Women are extremely irrational and therfore not capable of being trusted, under any circumstance, ever. All it takes is a fleeting feeling for just one moment in time and she will shit on eveything, including you.

A thousand times this.

>some British comic
Jim Jefferies and he's a fucking aussie

returnofkings.com/116603/20-reasons-why-modern-women-are-so-unstable-and-miserable

I have become self-aware of my insignificance in this planet and the whole universe.

grab a couple of beers
thanks for the $5

I'm guessing you're in high school still

See what you have going on right now is EGO bro. You think this life is about "you and your body". You're "body conscience". You need to start getting in tune with earths energy flow. You are a part of everything and everything is a part of you. You create your reality and death is freedom into the ocean of energy. You need to forget what you see in the mirror... close your eyes and start to tune into the world. You are the world and everything that ever existed and you will be a part of everything that will exist. Fucking quantum physics dawg.

pretty much this

I'm 20 and I see no reason to continue this endless human cycle, I don't care about getting a house, getting married or having kids.

Was it him? I was thinking of another dude, I know who JJ is. He's fucking great.

youtube.com/watch?v=vwbKYcBdVyk

Chart is a bit messed up, since Crazy axis should start from 4 ("there's no such thing as a woman who's not at least "4" crazy")

Well don't do any of those things. Those aren't mandatory life steps man.

just travel and see the world then, nigger.

>You are a part of everything and everything is a part of you

tell me that when i haven't eaten for 3 days and i'm sleeping in the cold rain

Yeah, but everyone is trying to push me to do these things.

I'm poor.

so then how are they able to have sex for 20 mins without changing their minds halfway through?

Also how are you supposed to talk to a girl at a bar, get her interested, take her home, and have sex without her changing her mind.

Also what's the point of asking for consent if she changes her mind by the minute?

You can't make any kind of long form plan with a woman