Completely average/below average players gets caught taking steroids

>completely average/below average players gets caught taking steroids
>the faces of the league, best players, and athletic freaks all are better than them and are ''''''all clean'''''' and '''''do things the right way'''''

really makes me think

Shit thread. Sage

Hi Jerrell Freeman!

>aderall
That's not a steroid

You got some extra addies?

What sport are you talking about? Lots of top NFL players have failed tests.

Many best MMA fighters have failed tests.

Most sports aren't strict with testing.

Brock lesnar Carl Lewis and Jobe Watson

>tfw OP just reminded me that I actually do

adderall is literally the best drug ever lads

Carl Lewis is a known doper though. Mr acne braces faggot.

Remind of a sports quote, something like "We know they're cheating because we're cheating and they're kicking our asses!"

The marketable athletes merely get access to better drugs - drugs they don't even test for yet in many cases, I imagine - and better masking techniques, and I wouldn't doubt that certain anti-doping agencies are corrupted either

I think it's time to make PEDs legal but regulated. It's a losing battle otherwise

how much better is it than vyvanse? my doc has me on 20mg vyvanse and this shit does nothing for me. Even tried taking 2 at once and not much difference

How do you get a prescription for adderall? I hate having to pay money for it when I could get it from the government for free.

ADHD is like impossible to actually diagnose right? Do you just go to enough doctors until someone will give it to you?

I like Vyvanse, I take 40mg a day and it works for 12 maybe 14 hours

Lean appetite etc

Adderall gave me a more 'dirty' rush, Vyvanse is cleaner.

At my most stress I think I was taking 60mg of Adderall a day, I do Vyvanse now tho

adderall feels like E to some people, and feels like a mild buzz to others

If you don't have adhd then it makes you feel euphoric and overproductive

Is there actually little balls inside the pills that you can see? I've never seen it

Drugs don't add skill though. Putting Iniesta or Xavi on steroids wouldn't make their passing any better.

I just got diagnosed with ADHD. I wasn't sure if I really had it until I took Adderall and felt no euphoria whatsoever.

Wait I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was like 6 but I took Vyvanse today and felt tons of euphoria

No, but it could do wonders for their endurance

>steroids
>amphetamines

Somebody missed Chem 101

Holy. Shit.

No one should be taking 60mg of Adderall a day. That's just... a mind boggling stupid amount of amphetamines.

When did doctors become such shit?

When I started taking adderall 16 years ago, you couldn't actually get a regular doctor to prescribe it. You had to go through a pretty extensive series of tests with an actual psychiatrist.

I guess now doctor shopping is the best way to go.

At the very least, certain PEDs such as HGH, anavar and testosterone should be allowed for recovery purposes. They're safe, they help prevent injuries and allow for more intense and more frequent training sessions, and they don't take away the "hard work" aspect of sports (ie. no one who is lazy/untalented is going to beat someone who's a hard worker/talented just because of those drugs).

>taking any drugs other than weed