ITT shit that grinds your gears

ITT shit that grinds your gears

>People who say irregardless

When people say "off of" as in, "I got off of the train". I want to rip their fucking faces off

should of instead of should have

My old boss used to say "valevictorian". Made my fucking skin crawl.

Cunts that use the word "delicious" to describe anything other than food.

When mexicans come into my work and place their order in spanglish, and i gotta try to decipher what the fuck they just said
"Pardon me"
"Si Habla espanol!?"
"No, this is america"
And if i dont understand them they look over at their spanish buddies and start chuckling, fucking mexicans

ITT: Dirty prescriptivist scum
how does it feel that you will never truly grasp language you fucking mongs?

but what if I have an a southern accent so instead of sounding like should have it sounds like "should ave"

Pussy?

they could just be saying "should've" which sounds like "should of" but its not really

Your mother says my cum is delicious.

These are both based on chemically triggered taste responses. Perfectly acceptable faggotry.

How does it feel to know outside the conventions of our species our language means absolutely nothing?

>there are more than 2 genders

because you're too autistic to understand that it can be used to describe an aroma too?

all organizations that say they want to better the world are based out of hatred

Bro, same. Im tired of this shit. Its a mental illness. We're not far off from people saying shit like "im trans-aged, im 32 but i feel like ive always been a 6 year old faggot"

>implying a pet peeve can be anything other than a superficial negative thought process of upper level thinking.

>He was DOA on arrival at the ATM machine and I LOLd out loud.

I know a lot of oldies who want to believe theyr teenagers

chemically induced response, also since smell is like 90% responsible for our perception of taste i agree.

your faggot skills are weak.

What do you prefer?

WHEN PEOPLE FUCKING SAY VEGGIES.

>VEGGIES

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

when people....cough (Americans) say "I could care less" rather than saying the correct phrase "I couldn't care less"
and feminists xD

Is John Lennon /ourguy/?

I don't think there are more than two genders, but there are more than two mindsets. You can have a dick and dress how you like and however you want, and you can have a pussy and dress how you like and however you want, and when people say they're "demisexual" or "gender fluid" or whatever the fuck, they completely ruin the things that people like me are trying to actually end. Guys can wear skirts, and girls can cut their hair short, you shouldn't be limited or judged on what you do just because what you are.

Sure thats fine, but when those assholes start discrediting science, spouting shit like "gender is a social construct" not only do i think theyre perverted and mentally ill, theyre also fucking retarded

Rip their faces off of their face, you mean

Limited no but judged for sure, that's what discernment is.

no looks at those pleb shoes.

ITT people who get triggered over non-issues.

>my work
>place their order

Get a real fucking job user