How do I buy a used civic, Sup Forums?

How do I buy a used civic, Sup Forums?

I just want the gas mileage but everything around here seems to be owned by jdm fuccbois who have riced the shit out of them

Why not buy any other car? How much you drive?

Im selling my 2007 Si with 105k mi. 2nd owner

>Honda fag since day 1. I'm on my 9th Honda

Currently own my Si and. 97 Ex Coupe(project)both virgin af

My 7 yo daughter asked me this morning if Honda's where the best cars, and i said "yes"

go to honda dealer, people usually trade in their 2000 accords for chump change and lease a new car. Idk what the dealer does with shit they cant sell other than sell it to local dealers before selling it to scrap, but you can ask if they can hook you up with old models to clear out their inventory

80 miles/day, my astro van gets only like 17 on a good day going 55 the whole time

I want to be a hondafag too, my dad had a 2001 civic that he kept for 370k miles before he got wedged under a truck. the thing still runs but the body is ruined. I really want to buy the new 2017 hatchback but I'm still new to my job and don't want to fuck my finances

my lord this thread is a giant homo honda jerk fest.
when you guys cum do you yell out BOOOOBAAAAAA and pretend to hit vtec as you spurt your jizz all over you boyfriends lower back honda tattoo?

Yes and no. I used to work at a Honda dealer. Its commonly known that Honda's, particularly the civic and accord maintain a higher resale value and salesmen make more money of used car sales..trust and believe that.

Anyone who has a Datsun 310 GX Pulsar let me know. I'll pay top dollar.

well i bought my 2008 civic coupe at a dealership for 8 grand a couple months ago. why dont you check your local honda dealerships and see what they got?

What city are you in?

if this was a perfect world without reliability or theft being a thing I would want a crx

but nobody fucking sells those lol

You can probably find a jdm rhd in japan for like $6k

because there fucking shit... there the shittest of and already shitty class of car

How much are you willing to pay?

I bought my 2012 right when they were bringing the 2013 models on the lot. Dealer wanted 22k, I talked him down to 16.5k because he needed it gone.

that's a good idea for the future once I have more money for auto hobbies

I feel like if I were to try importing I would want a skyline, those make my dick hard

i feel so sorry for you guys, these car are a dime a dozen in NZ they go for so cheap to

They're a dime a dozen everywhere.

What OP is looking for is one that hasn't been molested to hell by ricers. That might be a bit harder to get.

used, probably like 2500, though I would be down to save up more and spend anywhere up to like 20k if it's something I really want like the 2017 hatch. In terms of the hatch I'm trying to figure out the optimal purchase window for it being last year's model, me having a good down payment, and there being little opportunity for people to get their hands on them and fuck them up before reselling. I would very much prefer to be either the first or second owner of a car I'm keeping for a long time but money might get in the way of that.

Yep. I'm seeing ones in my price range but they're all salvage title, have a page long list of "mods" that will make repair a pain in the ass (and may fuck the mpg I want), and generally look like shit. I get that I'm probably trying to pay on the lower end of the resale price but damn.

Getting the hatch is going to be tough because they're so popular. Mine is the base model, four door sedan no frills. I got it because I needed a reliable commuter and I was sick of pouring diesel into my truck.

Civics are pretty sturdy, but if you start looking at cars with over 150k miles then assume that you're going to have to throw some cash at it.

Has anyone tried going to one of those tow yard auctions before? Seems like it might have a good chance for something nice that happened to just be parked incorrectly, but I'm confused as to how the sale works because they probably don't have the keys or know anything about it