JUST

JUST

>muh academics
>muh Catholic good boys
>muh integrity
Eat shit Irish

Why does the NCAA do this? They played the games and they won them. You can't change that. It's just weird.

Same for Penn State.

What part of Notre Dame are you lads from?

Because they're still universities whose primary mission is to educate. Despite what these big dollar programs think, being an NCAA athlete is a privilege, not a right, and if you don't keep your grades up you lose that privilege. Had their grades not been modified they likely wouldn't have been eligible to play, hence their wins need to be vacated.

t. former NCAA athlete.

Good riddance.

NCAA teams makes a mockery of education in so many instances. They could get in so much more trouble.

t. Third string ball sniffer on the lacrosse team at bumfuck u

Oh yeah. I rowed crew and since we weren't a revenue sport we were hawked by the NCAA officers at my university. My sister-in-law is on the swim team at the university I'm doing my masters at and she gets drug tested monthly and also has NCAA compliance officers hawking them. My senior year I worked IT and was in charge of the student athlete computer labs and testing areas; the baseball, basketball, and football teams are treated like royalty and can basically get away with murder as long as they're not stupid and don't get caught in the act.

school is for academics, not handegg

That's the point - Notre Dame says all that and yet they got busted for helping students cheat.

If Notre Dame football can't get away with this. what kind of dirt does UNC have on the NCAA to avoid punishment for over a decade of academic fraud?

Everyone hates Notre Dame

How the hell can Miami avoid vacating every win their football team has ever had with their rosters of drug-dealing middle school dropouts?

Is UNC gonna get punished soon?

Get fucked. Notre dame and it's bandwagon fans suck.

miami is just a mess in general

To be fair, Notre Dame is probably more than happy to vacate that BCS National Championship appearance.

Brutal

Notre Dame couldn't bootyblast an altar boy, let alone another FBS team.

nah bro, they only vacate wins

for that season they're just 0-1

oh a slap on the wrist that won't stop them from continuing such practices?!, who cares

>vacating wins

Is there more of a non-punishment than this? Totally ridiculous.