Sup Forums I done goofed

Sup Forums I done goofed.
I was playing WoW on a new character and joined by mom's guild. I was RPing as a 13 year old for fun, and my mom took the bait. To my surprise she started flirting and we talked about boobs and asked me if I ever seen or felt any. I told her no, and she asked if I have a kik, and shed send me a present. Should I make one just to see her titties? LoL. This whole thing feels like a huge mistake. I've gone too far.

Do it faggot!

do it and blackmail her for sending nudes to a minor. she'll be making you hot, fresh tendies for the rest of her days

>No proof no post
>Sage

Dude

>I was RPing as a 13 year old for fun
>she asked if I have a kik, and shed send me a present
> I've gone too far.

lrn2bait faggot

proof or OP's faggotry is gigantic.

this is obviously a fantasy. OP cant get any pussy because hes been playing WOW all day for years and years pretending to be 13 year olds to see his mom's tits.
so pathetic.

Post your moms kik

OK here I made one. Had to make a new email too just in case. She said she's sending it now lol. I kinda can't wait. I'll post em here. Be patient anons. Also nonbelievers, I don't care.

WHATS HER KIK

If you're not lying OP hurry the fuck up faggot threads bout to die

World of Incest

Lol I'd never post her lol, I'm not crazy...
Also she just msged me :D she said she's putting the present together lol. I hear her opening drawers in her room. I wonder what she's ganna do :o

What are tendies?

this thread is false and homosexual

Tell her to hold up timestamp with proof. Or OP is trolling faggot.

PS- your mom is committing a felony if she sends nudes to what she thinks is a child.

Can't wait for that present haha this is not the police haha lol

Walk into her room with your dick out and record the whole thing if you're not lying

Can't tell if you guys wanna see it or not. Sure are a lot of white knights in here... :P

Also I just got an and omg lol... got a boner

this is some reddit-tier shit. abandon thread you ain't seeing shit

post it you fucking sperg

You guys are taking the bait he'd post the pics if he wasn't lying

bump for momma's hot tendies

>omg lol... got a boner

You're 26, She's 48.
No harm, No foul.

OP is a faggot as usual and will never deliver

This is the worst bait I've seen in a while OP, try harder next time

chircken Tendies!!! yesyesyeahyeah
yummie tendies

Mom!? Mom!
make me some
>I made your dad and me a nice dinner with...
No I Dont Want Any of That, Mommm...!
I want chicken tendie Nao!

anyone that actually bought this b8 must be literally stupid as a pile of shit

Kys

nice trips tho

post it and prove that your not a faggot

always hold onto hope you fucking cunt

I hope you're all saging this cancer thread while asking for proof...

It's not the worst if it's working. And somehow, it is

This is the first one, she's using her laptop lol. I'll post the others too. One is titties out and the last one is her butthole lol :D enjoy.

"Thanks Mom!"

What realm is said person on?

That exif data tho, You're fucked op :j

Oie, if she has you on battle.net on real ID, she might know it's her son, this might be a way of her asking you to plow that soil. don't be a nigger and just go with it.

Please post the fat sluts kik.

Aaand the booty. Enjoy. Op out.

tards all of you
sage sage sage

Reddit has everything Sup Forums does, and more. Get over yourselves and fucking give it a chance. You'll hate yourself but you'll love it.

Plenty of faggots from Sup Forums go there and love it. They even have a Sup Forums subreddit.

The only difference I've found in the last few month is I have not seen one of the following:

>banana shitposting
>atheism v christianity shitposting
>people calling everything bait
>I haven't seen a single god damned penis, trap or not, which I KNOW you faggots just love dicks, but they aren't everywhere- they're contained if you want them.
>no YLYL threads getting derailed
>no fucking steam begging, no fucking rent/money begging

They have everything you want, all in one organized place, and they've got absolutely ZERO shitposting.

Give it a chance. Most of you aren't even old enough to know why Sup Forums and Reddit hated each other in the fucking first place.

Titties out

tell her you like women's panties/bush. I want to see a front shot of her pussy with panties pulled down slightly

Your mom sounds fucking awesome. We need more women like her in the world.

Go tell Moby there to go wipe her ass.
She's fat and nasty and you should feel bad for making us look.
You must be fat and retarded too.

Oh wait, this is bait.

Why would she ask if you've ever seen tits, then only send you her bare ass?

Because OP is a trolling faggot like usual

WoW = World of Whalecraft

Can't tell if this is still bait, a win, or a troll. OP you forgot the titties out!