GUYS!! Steven Wilson... just announced... a happy album

GUYS!! Steven Wilson... just announced... a happy album...

What's happening???!?!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h5S7gQEJvkk
youtube.com/watch?v=t3drWvIMtl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

XBOX

>"i'm tired of facebook"
>proceeds to announce his new album on facebook

>"I don't like people playing all the notes
>puts Guthrie Govan on he Raven That Refused to Sing

that album art is beyond horrible

no one cares
no one will ever care
>when your thread gets 10 replies and 404s
lmao

You wish your hair was this cool if you were 50

50 years old and he still looks 15

>listening to song
>pretty good
>enjoy stevens voice and atmospheric pop sound

>Israeli bitch starts singing

Honestly why does he allow his fuck buddy to sing on his shit. Her voice sucks and shes ugly on top of it.

guarantee he beta orbits this chick

>55 years old
>No kids

what went wrong?

Will he make anglo-jew babies with ninet?

He's 49.

Have a (You) on me.

looking forward to it. been waiting for him to just release a pop album and give up on the tired prog revival of the last two albums. andy partridge and mark feltham featured on the album, should be good although the single didn't do much for me.

I don't think he'll ever top insurgentes and grace for drowning, or the space rock porcupine tree era, but that's fine

her voice is great, she just oversings in everything. have not heard a song with her that she hasn't made worse. pretty much the opposite of steven himself who is not a very good singer and admits as much, but has a great ear for melody and makes it work

I wonder why people love ninet so much, but then I remember a good half of sw's fan base is teenage prog metal fans and I guess she's a refreshing change of pace to james labrie

Listen to this song:
youtube.com/watch?v=h5S7gQEJvkk
This is very refreshing, unlike all of the moany, pseudo-black soul diva female singers we have today, which I would argue "oversing". I think that's a ridiculous buzzword anyway.

see I actually likes this. her singing suits the song and there's actually some restraint there

her contributions with steven wilson just feel out of place

>her contributions with steven wilson just feel out of place
youtube.com/watch?v=t3drWvIMtl4
Out of place? Not on Hand. Cannot. Erase.

don't know what to say, the umpteenth time listening to this song isn't exactly changing my mind

she definitely sounds better live (she wasn't there when I saw them)

this album art is exactly why steven wilson is shit
best thing he accomplished was the stereo remasters of old prog albums

He finally lost his virginity

I saw Steven Wilson live, although also without Ninet and Hand. Cannot. Erase. has a special place in my heart. I don't exactly understand your problem with her voice. What would you say about Robert Wyatt then? But then again, Steven Wilson is popular to hate here and I'm probably expecting too much.

>this album art is exactly why steven wilson is shit
because he likes prince a bit too much? that kind of thing is exactly why he's one of the more likeable modern prog artists

I like robert wyatt a lot, and I think it's pretty clear I'm a fan of steven wilson

maybe my problem is not her necessarily (like I said from the beginning, she has a great voice) and just the way he uses her. I listen to the new version of don't hate me and it loses all the fragility that made it special. in contrast the song of hers you posted works fine with her voice

He stated in various interviews that he doesn't wanna have have kids.

Steven Wilson is already secretly homo for Akerfeldt

This guy is a living meme, he became the icon of modern prog with pure autistic dedication.