Tells me she loves me

>tells me she loves me
>fuck 3-4 times a night whenever she's over
>takes a final at uni
>gets super stressed
>"idk if being in a relationship right now is going to work, user give me time to think about it"
>week later says she does want to be in one.
>ask her how she's feeling
>get this, this now happens regularly when she used to talk openly
What do, Sup Forums? I love her but the constant stress of her being on the fence about me is wearing me down

>pic related

Ignore her for awhile...like a good week or two. Right now she knows youll be there even if she snubs you. Make her doubt that

Yeah but I don't live in the same town so she might find someone else and I don't want that

This, so much this, good luck

We've also been dating for a while now, 5-6 months and she's pretty much the only thing keeping me sane between my 2 jobs and full time school

Kill yourself

>no thank you

As someone who is really passive aggressive, I'm telling you now you've done something wrong. You gotta find out what it is.

Dude you look like a fucking cuck, she doesnt want your baby dick anymore, thts why.

she is probably cheating

I think she has someone else on her mind. She wants to be in a relationship but not with you

My girlfriend of two years did something similar recently. We had moved in together a while ago, talked about marriage as if it were a foregone thing. Then she needed space and I gave it to her, but after she ignored me long enough I tried to get her to talk through texts by confronting her about dude's profiles she had been looking at and she was "scared" because I was going through her social media. Decided we were done and packed all of my shit in bags and boxes and put them in the garage without even having a conversation with me about it. Her dad was there to help me load stuff. I've done everything I can to get her to talk, wrote her a long letter explaining everything, finally got her to talk on the phone, but nothing is gonna work if she's checked out. Women are a mystery but your best bet is to just try and move forward and worry about yourself. If she still thinks there's something there she'll contact you, but there's nothing you can do to change her mind. Mine is having a quarter life crisis and figuring her shit out, I left the door open and hope she has a change of heart someday but it is what it is, sorry man. Pic related.

^^ golden fucking advice user

She's not on the fence she's done with you but still emotionally attached but is tryin to detach I suggest you start doing the same for yourself

newfag gtfo of here

Move on

I don't know. I may do the ignore thing for a few days and see if she initiates. She goes for hours not texting or sending one words and then decides to call me and we will talk like normal for a solid hour

ok you dont want advice? piss off then
your a fucking cuck and i can tell by the way she texts u alone that shes going to cheat on u if she hasn't already, you sir are a fucking loser, and when u get fucked over and are left looking like a tool, dont say nobody warned you.

Can you afford to have a gf right now shipmate? I'm not seeing a collar device so I'm assuming you're E-3 or below. Is she worth teh money and your time man?

Kek you're acting like a needy faggot and she's lost interest.
Women like men who don't give a fuck not little gay boys who act like school girls worried about them leaving them.
Man the fuck up , she dont respect you.

>Working 2 jobs
>going to school full time
Got honorably discharged back in Oct

Unfortunately I have mental issues due to the fact that 2 of my best friends shot themselves in the head while I was in their rooms about 1 month apart. She helps me through that shit

Women are vapid shit. They'll tell you they love you then start throwing excuses when they find some other dude they like more.

When she's starting to go like this confront her, don't drag out the inevitable. Don't accept bullshit like "I need time".

Relationships are do or die, you can spend a good hard day or two rethinking how you want the relation to work then share it with your partner, but you don't need "time" to think about it. It's just a bad excuse to extend amount of time she has before coming out of the comfort zone and confronting you about what's been worrying her.

And you're acting like a cunt, did your girl not give you a BJ before you started posting on Sup Forums, teen cuck?

Your honour I rest my case.
She's supposed to be a girlfriend not your fucking therapist.
Go see a prossional for that shit and leave women out of it.
To reiterate MAN THE FUCK UP

Fuck off back to facebook where you belong cunt.

You must be a really boring person to make your friends an hero right in front of you. She's probably getting to that stage and realises she can have more fun without you than thinking she's stuck with such a boring loser.

Negative, she's my partner not my therapist. Never once said that I rely on her, just that I like the fact that when I wake up in cold sweats screaming she doesn't freak out

>you should not share what's worrying you with your partner
Let's play who's gonna marry some random hoe and become a beat-up dad in 20 years!

Not gonna say he shouldn't see a therapist, but even with a therapist it helps to share what worries you with someone important.

Also
>telling a navy guy who saw two of his buds shooting themselves to "man the fuck up"
Fuck off mate, you're a big time cunt.

They an hero'd because they were in the hardest school/course in America, all while doing duty and waking up/going to sleep at 4am and 10pm respectively, while also being away from any familial support in a culture that if you talked about any issues you had you get kicked out of the military.

To be honest she doesn't look really sane

She's fucking someone else. Dump her and move on

Confront her about what's worrying her and keep a calm demeanor at all times. Then work it off from there.

If she does then it wasn't meant to be, on to the next one.

Sounds like you have a dependency issue. You need to find yourself anyways. Grow on your own and learn what it means to be you just by yourself.

As this guy says:
If she loves you she will not go find someone else and will wind up talking to you about her issues. If she doesn't then break up and move on. Never beg, it's tempting, but you're better than that and you know it lad.

Tbh I didn't have it originally. I actually got divorced from my then wife because I couldn't bring myself to care enough about the marriage. But having someone like my current gf standing by you feels exceptional and I don't want to lose it

>grow up
Fixed that for you faggot

And all they had to help them through it was you...

Pity to lose brave souls, if only they were as fortunate as the others to not have you around.

It would be hard to lose it at first, but you'll be fine after a while, keep yourself healthy and active.

Kys

You pushed her away with your faggotry, all you can do now is just leave her alone and if you're lucky enough she comes back do things differently.
Girls wanna have fun not be dragged into some depressing shit. Let her go for now , she obviously wants space.
See a professionall and get all that shit in your head squared away.
Man the fuck up

Fuck off you little bitch , you know nothing

"in the hardest school course" boo hoo
your friends sound like ungrateful degenerates, fuck them and fuck you
fucking cuck hows it feel your gf fucks other guys behind your back because your a damaged needy boring sack of shit

Is that what you told your friends?

What, was did your uncles cock taste so bad that you had to taste your dad and mom's too? Kys

>Fuck off you little bitch , you know nothing
Kek, have fun never being truly loved, future child beater :^)

Haha, she's young but she's smart as hell, somewhat red pilled and very similar to me in her worldview which is why we got along so well. Most of our issues stemmed from financial stuff and the fact that her job (OT) straight exploits her cause she's on salary and she brought all that shit home. Without me around I'm hoping she realizes I was right that she needs to get out of that place because it made her miserable and tired all the time. It just sucks how fickle females are when things aren't perfect it's "muh happiness".

? Even your insults are pityful lol
>tfw op's gf isnt with him

Not op, but actually kys

Have fun getting cucked and friendzoned by every women you ever meet little boy

You'll die alone, alpha boy

stopped reading at 'very similar to me'
its these kind of selfish pathetic thoughts that make her cheat on you. your a fucking joke kys like your friends did

Hopefully he does. His family probably hates him. Sounds like a basement dwelling neckbeard

fuck off op/newfag die in a hole, not ops gf's either

kek op pretending to be other ppl to enforce his distorted pov and pretend he isnt a cuck

>die in a hole
>same shit my 12 year old cousin says
>underage???
M-m-mods!

>You're just a backdrop in her stupid life.
>She's incapable of a relationship at that level of immaturity.
>Abandon ship.

you're the one who sounds underage, saying that just made u look like a fucking retard

Contemplating it. I've been thinking about a way to force the issue

>Satan trips of change and truth.

>writes like a 13 year old girl
Cunt confirmed underage

jesus christ fucking newfags gotta love em kys op

Check'd

checked

Why don't you go run along and play with your cunny like a good little girl eh?

Women do this OP. She wants you to call her and demand to know what's going on so she can tell you you're being to possessive or cry and say you're shouting at her and she can't deal with this. If she makes the breakup your fault in her head she can tell her friends you're an asshole and try to get sympathy points from the guy she's eyeing. If you ignore her she can say you stopped calling and left her alone so what was she supposed to think? Maybe she is just very stressed and nervous about how well she did. Maybe she needs her guy with her right now and is just realizing that you're not there with her. What the fuck is up with that background picture? Maybe she has been throwing herself into her studies to stop thinking about how far apart you two are and can't find anything to distract her from the truth. Maybe long-distance relationships never work out and you both need to rethink what you want in a relationship. no offense guy but 5-6 months is nothing. Ignore her for a week and see what happens OP. It's not fair to do this to someone who loves you. You deserve better.

This is good advice.
I recently got rejected from someone that used to flirt with me a lot. If you end up getting rejected, you have to move on.
I got the same excuse with college being top priority and what not, and that's fine. If she wants to focus on that, let her do it because she doesn't want to put in effort with you.

This also is sound advice. Do not be dependent on her for your strength. You have to learn how to stand up on your own, and that is hard.
It's only going to make it easier for her to break you, and she probably knows this, and it might give her a burden that she acknowledges.

My advice is to see the worst possible scenario where she will break up with you, and face it head on. Consider that she will do it, and do not expect anything from her.

user, walk. Women are inferior and you should care not for them. Use them strictly for means of continuing your gene pool. Other than that, let these petty relationships fall out of your life. She is an insignificant cunt who above all else enjoys the thought of toying with a (assuming) nice young lad like yourself. She is not worthy, and she never will be. Move forth, this world has so much more to offer.

OP. You need to discuss all this shit with her. One of the things I think people don't do enough in relationships is communicate and I mean really communicate... it makes a huge difference but if she keeps blowing you off then you need to get angry - giving her space for a time is fine, but if you give her that space and then she never initiates it and avoids you then you should be getting angry at her for that. She is making a concious decision to do that and a real relationship is a two way Street.

I would give her the space she wants for a week or so and then confront her about all this stuff and either give her an ultimatum and say if we aren't going to talk through these issues then what's the point of being in a relationship? or explain your point of view and give her an intervention. Explain how your feel to her too so she understands your side, that your worried about her and that it's stressing you out that she's avoiding you.

Being upfront and direct about it and insist on discussing the issues will force her to make the decision and if she still balks and makes excuses to give her space then you need to respond actively and counter that you've done that already for a week and accuse her of avoiding the issue. Just keep pressuring her to spit it out.

Also don't ignore the issue and pretended like nothing is wrong. When she calls you to talk like 'normal' for an hour, you should act as if you don't want to talk to her unless these issues are resolved. You should let her know your not comfortable with the situation and unless she fixes it, thing will NOT be ok and normal.

She found another guy. This always means she's fucking another guy already.

Find someone else.l

She's the type that would straight up be like "I found this guy and I want to pursue a relationship with him" though so I don't believe that's the case

I've tried that. I just don't know how to approach it. I'm usually the type that will drop a chick at will but for some reason approaching this issue with her makes me drop my spaghetti

I understand that totally, going through a very similar thing right now as we speak. Its hard as fuck to do when you get that way about someone, but you cannot live in constant distress because of one human being. I had to learn the hard way only 5 days ago. Isolation is a gift.

Have you given her an ultimatum? because that usually forces some kind of response... you can't keep going like this because she is just taking advantage of you at this point.

need to man up and confront her, especially if this shit has been going on for a while... I would be pissed, so you should try channel some of that anger to give you a confidence boost and try not to spaghetti.

No I haven't. I don't even know what type of ultimatum I give. I can't expect her to choose school over me, especially since she's premed. That could effectively ruin her career and would basically be me shooting myself in the foot

I guess. It WOULD free up more time and money if I was single

in all seriousness this is what you say, do with it as you please, but this could help.
"If this isn't something you want you need to let me know. We don't need to play games, either we stay together and help one another, or we go separate ways." it will be hard, but you must be blunt and prefer clarity of mind regardless of the answer.

Hmm. I'll definitely think about this. This basically summed up what I want in a very short sentence. Thanks user

Best of luck friend. It may not have ended the way I wanted it to on my end. But I survived. If someone decides to walk away from your life, let them walk. Never beg for someone who doesn't want you, regardless of how you feel for them. Become stronger. Peace.

She can do both. All the both of you guys have to do is spend time when your both free. Taking a half hour to talk to each other one time a day is not that hard. You can do it during breakfast/lunch/dinner, and then do whatever she wants to do.

This is my opinion, but it shouldn't be a "it's either me or school" cuz there should be options around that while having a mutual understanding that the both of you have to focus on school.

Right. Except on her end, supposedly, it's "I'm too busy doing hw and studying" but then she will turn around and go play soccer or fuck off to Starbucks or some shit. And she seems upset when the subject of us not being in a relationship comes up, whether it be me or her bringing it up

alarm bells are ringing here... if she is not comfortable talking about your relationship then something is seriously wrong. I'd dump her at this point, unless she can work on this specifically then how will it work in the future?

This is how marriages devolve into loveless relationships with 0 sex

I think you have to talk to her calmly about ways to schedule time together without either of you guys (her mostly) going bananas.

If she's serious about wanting to stay in the relationship, then I think you can do the most basic of things together, have "a" breakfast/lunch/dinner at the same time after having a break from studying or something.

Time shouldn't be an excuse because she has to eat at least one of those 3 specific times, or two if she doesn't have breakfast or lunch.

tl;dr (i hope) having a specific scheduled time to spend time together and to not overlap stuff.

I got news for you champ, she wants to dump you but she's weak. Dump her first.