Ever been truly cuckolded? One time, my gf got dropped off at my place by another guy...

Ever been truly cuckolded? One time, my gf got dropped off at my place by another guy, and I went to eat her out shortly after, only to discover cum dripping out of her pussy and it wasn't mine. Nauseating. I asked her to leave and broke things off, but saw this as the ultimate sign of disrespect. Let's hear your cuck stories.

Cuck here. My wife has been cucking me since 2004. We always had a very vanilla sex life. One night she basically begged me to 'take her to pond town and show her who's boss." I just thruster a little harder and considered my job done.

I make love well but can't dominate a woman which is what she wanted.

One night I just let it slip that I can't really do that to her and if she wanted to be used like that maybe she should just get a boyfriend.

She actually asked me about it the next day. She asked if she could find a guy to treat her how she craved because I won't/can't. She said she wouldn't do it unless I was ok with it. I said ok.

That's how it started.

bump

Does your self esteem not take a hit from allowing that?

Be a fucking man you pussy.

Absolutely fucking pathetic. I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life than be in a relationship like that.

I guess it does. Or did. I guess I'm just used to it now. It gets me down that I couldn't give her what she wanted in the sack but I'm glad she found a way to get it. I do love her. And she goes the extra mile to satisfy me too.

You probably will be.

Agreed, but at least I'm not a cuck.

It's really not not that bad. Sex is a very small part of your life. There's just a weird stigma attached to it. But I think you'd be surprised at how adaptable you could be. I don't even think twice about it anymore

Kys u greasy scummy faggot. Fuck her like a gorilla u twat

I could probably do that to some random chick that I just met. I can't do that to the one I love. Even though she said over and over again it's ok. I've tried. It doesn't feel right. I would if I could.

Anyway. Sorry to disappoint you all. OP did ask for true cucks and I am one of those. I wish I had better stories and whatnot. But if you truly wanted true I'm the real thing.

this thread is ultra cringe, and not because of the fake topic

I repeat, that is pathetic. I agree that sex isn't that important overall, but either you're married to someone or you're not. If sex isn't that big a deal why does your wife need to fuck other people in order for your marriage to work? She should either just learn to be happy with the vanilla sex or buy herself a vibrator. If neither of those things are an option it's probably time to break up and move on. Your situation is neither normal nor healthy and you seem to be in denial about the fact that you are in a dysfunctional relationship.

She didn't NEED to. I was the one that brought it up. If I would have no then that would have been it. Over. Vanilla sex and vibrators as you say forever.

But after lots of talk we both decided it wouldn't ruin our marriage. And it hasn't.
I k ow our relationship isn't textbook 'normal' but we are pretty happy and we've married for probably longer than you've been alive. So I wouldn't classify it as dysfunctional.

Why didn't you just start knocking her around? Slap her. Choke her. Put it in her ass. Dominating someone is actually very easy.

>She didn't NEED to. I was the one that brought it up.
lol that's even worse. According to your earlier post she "brought it up" after you blurted out that she should "maybe think about getting a boyfriend" which suggests it was on her mind even if she didn't say it out loud. If you hadn't brought it up she probably would have started cheating on you. There's a very good possibility she was cheating already and your admitting that you were willing to just stand quietly in the background and let her get plowed by Jamal just saved her the headache of going behind your back.

Whatever, I don't even care; it's your life. I've got to go to work. Enjoy being number two I guess.

Sex is a very large part of most couple's lives. You two have issues. Sexual incompatibility is a huge red flag

Not for me. With someone I love and respect.

I meant my comment about getting a bf was bringing it up. Have fun at work. Number 2 here doesn't have to work weekends because I have an education and a good job.

Lots of people say that. But we've been together and happy for a long time. I can't say what the future will bring but we are still together and happy.

Loving and respecting someone means giving them what they need. You were too selfish and hung up on your own perceptions of marriage.

Not arguing with you. We have had many many conversations about it between. We've made it work the way we have. Not saying it's the only way.