Ask a Psychologist anything?

Ask a Psychologist anything?

why am i afraid of girls? why am i forever alone? why did i develop panic attacks out of nowhere?

Do you ever hear some people's problems that make you go home and bawl your eyes out?

How do you get away with killing someone?

Are you a Psychologist?

I like girls 6~12
Why?

Why do I find it so hard to not cringe at anything not edgy?

Can you prescribe me some pills to kill myself?

Please?

Well I experience an enormous anxiety when I'm around other people. Part of it is that I want them to feel good and experience me as a great entertainer. Sadly I most of the time am shy and not that entertaining. How do I become more confident and resilient?

He's a psychologist not a Psychiatrist, know the difference dumb faggot.

>why am i afraid of girls? why am i forever alone? why did i develop panic attacks out of nowhere?
Dude, why are you getting help for this man?

>Do you ever hear some people's problems that make you go home and bawl your eyes out?

Sometimes I think about clients at home. But, I don't cry.

Jung, Skinner, or Freud?

>I like girls 6~12
>Why?

I dunno, buddy. But, maybe you should get some help.

I can only empathize with an uncontrollable wrong, nothing else. Like if a kid walked downs the street and got snatched and abducted and murder raped. Something out of someones power. They had no choice typw dealio. Ive thought i might be psychopathic but i dont want to hurt animals or anything. I think it might be related to above average intelligience but idk. Also never been depressed or sad really.

>Can you prescribe me some pills to kill myself?
Only in a couple of states can psychs prescribe.

You my good sir are a roodypoo

>Well I experience an enormous anxiety when I'm around other people. Part of it is that I want them to feel good and experience me as a great entertainer.

Sounds like you are mind-reading, dude.

>How do I become more confident and resilient?

There's a great book called the Confidence Gap. It might help you a ton. But, basically you are confident because you dont act confident. the behavior comes before the feeling.

Jung - dont know shit about him.

Freud was a visionary. He was the first dude to really talk about inner experience and how that affects behavior. His idea of conscious (verbally mediated) and unconscious (nonverbally mediated) behavior was revolutionary. His treatment approach was unscientific.

I consider myself more on the side of the behaviorists than on the side of psychoanalysis. So in my mind Skinner.

If you are real, when should I see a psychologist? If I have problems, which I don't know, when could I for sure know that I should see a psychologist?

>Jung- don't know shit abut him

I'd cancel our second appointment

Its generally a good idea to see a psychologist when you think you might benefit from seeing one. Sorry for being vague. Do you have anything your distressed about now? Are you having the life you want to have?

My psychologist said that she wouldn't even want her worst enemy to go through what sex offenders have to go through. Do you think she's hinting at something?

>
>>I like girls 6~12
>>Why?
>
>I dunno, buddy. But, maybe you should get some help.

Wow great help dude

Many psychologists are over empathetic. Are you sex offender?

Just think of people like squirrels. Do you give a fuck what squirrels think of you? No? Then think of people as squirrels. They're mostly about the same, intelligence-wise, the only difference is that people can talk to you.

i enjoy eating bananas alone in a dark room while fingering my asshole

I want to fuck my girlfriend in the ass to assert my dominance. Are there any conclusions you can get?

I could be considered one, probably. But I have told her that I want to do the sex with her, and she has asked me if I think my situation would be better if I had a sexual outlet. Should I grab that ass on the way to her office from the waiting room?

are infrequent but high doses of tramadol bad for my brain? about twice a month and about 600mg ingested over 3 hours

How is your second semester of college going?

I think I might benefit, but at the same time I don't know if I'm overreacting. I want to change things about myself, haven't been able to do it.

I've a terrible habit of invading friend circles and trying to take the girls away from their boyfriends. It's worked 3 out of 4 times so far and I've missed out on 3+ friend circles because of it leaving me largely alone.

It's almost like if I can't take it away I don't want it

What causes this type of behavior?
>inb4 kill yourself

Not bad, I really appreciate that you want to help me out. The problem is, that you may become a little too narcissistic when you look at people as dump squirrels. Its hard and I still work on how I should treat people and feel towards them.

>What causes this type of behavior?

being a terrible human being. no need to kys, but fuck man, is this really how you wanna be remembered? have a sit down with yourself, bc everybody else probably hates you too much to help you do it

Well, I'm not the psychologist, I just thought that might help you, since that's how I got over my social anxiety. If you're smart, it works. You're on Sup Forums, so you obviously aren't driven by most emotions. Think about it.

And I don't condone being mean to squirrels, just don't believe anything they say(or would say).

Ive been wearing the same pair of boxers for over two weeks now, lately my balls have been itching a lot. Do you think these two things could be related?

I'm not outside of this regard, though.

People who I thought were "bros" in the past weren't, the idea of a bro is null and void to me.

Did I just psychoanalyze myself and answer my own question?

may I guess a need to show yourself being better than others? maybe you were looked down upon in you childhood, maybe you had bullies, or an older sibling that was better than you at a lot of things. Im not a psychologist, just a guy on tramadol, but maybe it'll help you somehow.

im in the same situation brother, but it feels so good to scratch them

I think covering feelings of inferiority could definitely have something to do with it. I also definitely got bullied a lot in school.

what do you work as