TFW could've learned programming or something

>TFW could've learned programming or something

>Instead wasted thousands of hours on this Chinese site talking about who's white or not

Poor Canadian

bump

>tfw I learn coding
feels good.
Good luck with discussing racial problems though leaf

I learned how to read cyrillic because of Sup Forums. You never learned anything because you're the problem, not the website.

>TFW learned programming, physics, advanced mathematics
>TFW could get a job paying 150k+ a year
>TFW still waste thousands of hours on this Chinese site talking about my favorite pony and how much I want to romance her, marry her, and eventually have sex with her

no it's because this board is worthless

it's just idiotic shitposting all day long

then why are you here?

>tfw fell for the medicine meme
>tfw want to blow my brains out when I remember that I could have had a comfy office job for the government or a private company if I did computer science/software engineering

im addicted

Ю ap co caлти мaий фpeнд.

I can also do greek

Γρου απ ανδ μειk σομθινγk οφ ιορ λαιφ

>tfw becoming a neo-luddite at the ripe old age of 21

>Tfw did both

Nothing's stopping you right now.

freeCodeCamp, Codecademy, and The Odin Project. Get to work.

>he doesn't know how to program

my fucking sides

you're like the runt of internet nerds, the lowest of the lowly

>tfw studied programming during highschool and early uni days
>tfw ended up wasting years on videogames
>tfw don't remember how to tackle problems
>tfw just thinking about games

> Ю ap co caлти мaий фpeнд.

pair with this in future

I learned programming but I'm just as much of a bum as before the acquirement of this knowledge.

The only true "need" I sometimes feel, is lust for women, but if you masturbate that disappears too.

What the fuck would I use money for? Play video games with a more powerful computer? With the few hours I have in free time?

I did both (learnt programming and wasted my time here). Where is ur god?

> What the fuck would I use money for?

send it to me and I will build a shrine for you with proofs and keep the rest. win win situation, magic is real, so you will get benefits one way or another

I live on welfare.

sick setup you have there lad!

I've got computers, consoles, games, meals, plenty of furniture and a nice apartment. What more do I want?

niggers

Who /engineeringstudent/ here?

I'm feeling my brain's capabilities growing with every passing day desu lads. I'm gonna be a somebody I can feel it.

WEAK

>What more do I want?
Hmm, I'd say a gf, drugs, friends to drink/take drugs with or just hang out occasionally, even though that can be shit, considering how people like us stay same while others 'advance' in normie lifestyle

is Sup Forums so addictive? i cant imagine why you can stay here so long time when its full of your native language

>a gf
masturbate and that need dissipates
>drugs
wut
>friends to drink/take drugs with or just hang out occasionally
nah fuck other people

Don't worry. If you learned programming they would still outsource you because of Pajeet will do it between shitting on the streets for a 1$ a day

>tfw you realised how windows keep going shit every years.

>could advance my career in GIS if i learn python and SQL
>choose to shitpost and play video games instead
im lazy

GIS won't take long and python is easy, you can blindfolding making basic tabling with MySQL after a week of lesson.

that is certainly encouraging and good to know. thank you.

goodluck competing with Pajeet.