So I'm on facebook right...

So I'm on facebook right, and I see this SWJ chick post something about how black people cant be racist toward white people, So I tell her my opinion and say hey look that's untrue and I talk to her politically. However she calls me a racist and twists my words, anyone wana try to rationalize with her? Ill link her facebook page.

nobody gives a flying fuck mayn

lol so basically this girl has broken you and now you want us to help

what a BICH you a BICH haha fuckin BICH BICH BICH

SAIL

BLAME IT ON MY ADD

SAIL

It sounds like she doesn't understand what stereotypes are, assuming how someone is going to act based on some arbitrary category you have identified for example the amount of melanin their skin produced is stereotyping, >>black people cant be racist
is in and of itself a racist comment that is saying all people who have skin cells that produce melanin act a certain way.

right?!

Sure. I have nothing better to do right now anyway.

Mimsy Dorsey VSU Valdosta Georgia

just give her a scenario on how a black person can be racist. example, a nigger was being racist by saying that asians cant see.

SJWs don't believe nonwhites can be racist towards nonwhites, though.

Pretty sure your "SJW" stereotype is shit man, try interacting with each person as an individual and revel in tearing each logical fallacy you encounter to shreds.

Does she have a "I support transrights" image?

Underrated post

I have, and they all have given me the same shit. "pocs cant be racist 2 pocs cuz they dont hav power"

Why do you even subject yourself to sjw bullshit user? You can't change their minds

>Discussing anything with SJW

>cucked by SJW
>Comes to Sup Forums for help

OP is literally a faggot

You sound more like you're 15 and you should keep your ass in school. Should worry more about that then getting triggered like a little pussy over bullshit.

Sup Forums would be more suited to this

ya

Ew. She looks like a he.

right lol

How did you even run into this person? Does it go to school with you or something?

>Ill link her facebook page.
deliver cuck

direct link to post?

lol ya that bitch

just some random bitch harassing a friend of mine.

i dont know what i expected

Wow. Is it just me or is Georgia just full of these crazy SJW females?

>I tell her my opinion
This is where you fucked it up, never give your opinion to SJW if they don't ask you directly.

Do you think they post stuff on facebook because they want to debate? Fuck no, they are just fishing validation, and if you don gave it to them, they are going to vomit on you.

dude you have no idea. I hate living in Georgia because its all a bunch of victim hood fags.

for real, but she bully's people left and right man. its disgusting.

So what? is your facebook coment going to solve that? send her pizzas or streepers with messages, creep her out or something.

Some pretty good bait op; look at all the cucks mocking you thinking you're being serious

I have a friend in Georgia and he has shown me images and posts of females who have been causing trouble around his area, especially where he works, and fucking hell they are batshit. One of them even fucked some guy just to get a free ugly ass tattoo.

well considering that shes fucking crazy, maybe I was wrong in thinking she might be reasonable.

ya man this place is hell, but what chick that's 18-25 isn't fucking crazy? that's why I'm hella anti-marriage.