What are some really racist things to call white people?

What are some really racist things to call white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

traineddog.club
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Superior.

Successful.

Employed

There really isn't anything. White people are bulletproof when it comes to racist insults.

privileged

I got called a cracker from a guy yelling out his welfare apartment. I didnt get offended. I dont think insults to white people work

Caucasian
Really, look at the people living in that area. You do not want to have any connection with them.

this. we don't give a shit. we're more mentally sound and therefore don't take such trivial shit seriously.

You can't offend a white person because we have evolved minds. We think before we act. So anything you say we will rationalise.

Even this doesn't work, this would be like if I were a billionaire and people pointed out I was poor when I was a kid.

nigger

cracker is a cowboy. Not an insult.

Honkie

It is not about being mentally superior though.
We have no history to make any insult have any weight. The only thing they throw at us is "cracker" which is an attempt at guilt-tripping us at owning slaves I guess but that's not even slightly hurtful

racist

This.

"Eye-Mahuge Faye Getpleez Raepmye-Fayce"

Mastah

>crusader
>conqueror
>the real kings/kangz

Can't really insult a race of people who have a history of winning

White people hate it when you call them scambeejous.

Cumskin

Conkey

Swimmers

Biscuit head

there you go

Bicycle Buyer

snow niggers

Humans
though true, it's cruel to the all the niggering monkeys

Snow-niggers
Cum-skins
Cucks
Genetically Inferior Beta Males

Father

The Irish are one of the more (historically) recently oppressed of white ethnic groups of humans. First by the British, then later in America as immigrants, where they were known as "white niggers"

I bet there are offensive slurs for Irish in Britain then

Only whites can insult whites.

Affirmative action

You take that shit back right now!!11!!!1111111

Nerf herders

Im a britbong who's blood is 75% Irish, there are no such terms.

Idk about that. Got called a racial slur from a co worker so i called him an inbred. Which incest is soly a white thing so that got to him pretty bad, we fought in the parking lot where he proceded to get his ass handed to him.

I love honkie it makes me laugh. I'm white, I feel the same as the other guys. If you call me a name, I know you just wish you were white.

boss

If you think being inbred is a white thing go to the Muslim world.

Dad

I got called a "colonizer" once...... I lol'd

Black is Beautiful,
Tan is Grand,
But WHITE is the color of the BIG BOSS MAN.

I thought that was inuits in Canada

Cracker is a slave owner or handler who would crack a whip.

>whuch incest is soly a white thing

That's the snow mexicans. There's a difference.

You can't really offend white people with racism as they don't have a race complex.

Call them nigger. nobody wants to be a nigger.

not really...

Alright, you sumbitch! Thems fightin' words

Took you long enough

paddies - generic irish
pikeys - irish gypsies
bog trotters, etc....
generally regarded as not smart,

paddy and shaemus working on the rail tracks - trains coming!
paddy runs up the bank, shaemus runs along the track until the train eventually hits him.
paddy comes down off the bank and says " why did run down the track shaemus?"

"if if i couldnt beat on the flat how do you expect me to beat it up a hill."

how to confuse an irishman - put three shovels in a row and tell him to take his pick.

- these could go on forever btw.

"Thank you for commenting on my races accomplishments"

>Found the Nigger who makes the white boy mad threads

There aren't any because we're not a bunch of thin-skinned faggot nigger kikes.

Honkie!
Honkie Honkie!
Dead Honkie...

>incest only a white thing

you have never been in Africa

Whitey

Nope, a cracker is a cattle driver. The crack of the whip. Call a native Floridian a cracker and they'll admit to it. Means your family has been in Florida a long time.

What people dont realize is that whites actually have a lower rate of rape, pedophilia and incest than blacks an latinos. So every trailer trash trope about fucking your cousins is more applicable to the blacks and browns.

On phone, an the topic was insulting white folks. I really dont care which country what, i just said my story.
What also works is when you tell them tou fucked their bitch. Because a good 80% of the time, you actually have.
Or something like "hey man say hi to you gf for me, how mu dick taste bruh"
That seems to rattle them up more.

or any Arab/Muslim country

>We have no history to make any insult have any weight.

The Irish do, The polish do, the French do.

But call them out on it? They won't give a fuck, becuase even being consider bastard irish, Dumb pollacks, or Cowardly French, they are smart enough to know words have no meanings unless you give them one.

Or India.

Its not about color of skin or country, its about poverty.

Whites are the only ones that no matter how much money they have, they still manage to do retarded shit.

The Man

>fantasies that baby dick niggers have that never actually happened.

Meanwhile i actually creampied a latina girl, got her preggers and she went back to her beta bf and tricked him into thinking its his kid.

The cumskin oppressor and his BWC strikes again!

I would cuck niggers too but their women are nasty as fuck and it isnt worth the trouble.

>Cowardly French

I prefer "Surrender Monkeys".

pillsbury doughboy, cumstain, cumskin, casper, snowflake, wonderbread, cockasian. Heh

Peckerwood is a white racial slur i believe

Thats the sort of argument a retarded nigger who does not understand statistics would make.

IF this theory of yours were true then the Test scores and crime rates of a nonwhite population would correlate to their rise in income and status and yet you have blacks which incom brackets over 200K getting lower academic scores and committing higher rates of crime than whites who are in the poorest income brackets.

When a white child is less prone to crime and has roughly the same test scores at the 10-20K income bracket as a niglet in the 200K bracket is painfully obvious you are fundamentally inferior.

Found a white boy who posts compliments in a racist insult thread
>My safe space

0/10 yeah nice try tho.

And if you want to piss off a white dude just post cuck pics and watch them loose their shit iver their tiny dick insecurities. Girls know white dudes are lame as fuck. Even if you take the "big dick" stereotype of minorities white dudes are still lame af. And plenty of girls want a mixed baby it all just falls into place.

That's a good one

I've been called a Mick before because I'm Irish. I actually took it as a compliment.

Exept its not a theory, its fact.

Lower income = more crime

Whites generally are better off than minorities.

'Master'

Anyone still like white women though?

Yup, i do love to fuck rich white girls.

A lot are stuckup bitches and the majority of blondes are dumb whores. Ginger girls look just like ginger boys, but some brunettes are chill

There really aren't any insults for the Inuit. They generally are left alone due to the extreme areas where they live.

The rest of the First Nations in Canada though?
The most used terms are prairie-niggers, savages and stupid fucking indians.

Potato

"Mister Charlie " brings me to tears every time.

/thread

buckra

My thought exactly

Lmfao I love this thread.

>thinks incest is limited to white people
>lies on the internet
>types like a 13-year old white girl
Know how I know you're a nigger?

Can we still appreciate the white women?

With senate approving a law that allows your isp to do whatever it wants with your internet browsing data, a vpn will keep you protected traineddog.club

You never use Google before making bold statements? Over 50% of Muslim countries have an inbred problem. They're allowed and encouraged to cousin marriages.

Black

We can see you casper