Kompany injured again

Can't handle it anymore lads

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38071191
>Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany could be out for "weeks" after injuring his knee, says manager Pep Guardiola.
>It is his 35th separate injury since joining City from German club Hamburg in 2008

Not only was he an incredible central defender, on his day as good as anyone in world football, but he wasn't even 'at his prime' when he was at his best. And he's not even a prick, he's a genuinely good guy. I thought he was gonna be >our guy for the rest of his career. Now when I look at him I just see what he was,

Obviously City are hated on spee, and if I didn't grow up a City fan I probably would share the same kind of opinions, but honestly >we were once the good guys and Kompany is actually a good guy.

So is he done now? Is there anyone that thinks he's going to come back/be even half as good as he could have been?

>tldr
>pls someone tell me it's going to be okay

>>pls someone tell me it's going to be okay

dekinai yo

i remember when city gave up on jerome boateng saying he is "too soft". now boateng is a 90 kg tank that doesn't get injured every other saturday while kompany constantly gets injured even though he weighs only 83 kg.

yeah he's done

I like Kompany, when he's fit and actually gets a sequence of games he's one of the top 5 CBs around.

Should just retire at this point though. His career isn't going anywhere no mo'

It just reminds me of how much I fucking hate Stones

Wouldn't have happened under Pep tßh

Is he going to miss the Liverpool game on the 31st?

I'd love SENPAI against Stones and Otamendi.

Literally made of glass

wtf I thought he only got a concussion? now it's a knee injury?

Nope, its MLS time

He's basically the Abou Diaby or Jack Wilshire of Man City.

Him and Silva are the only City players to like.

I can only imagine how frustrated he is, he's basically not played since 12/13 when city won the title. that's 3 seasons with no games, and it's going to be another one this year more than likely

and in other news rain is wet

is he the player with the most £/per minutes played ever?

who cares?

No, It's china time.

I remember the first game of last season when he scored that header and everyone thought he may finally be back, seems like a lifetime ago

I like De Bruyne

Overrated prick that somehow conned the media into the thinking he was a world class defender because of one good season.

He's far too rash when tackling, gives away stupid fouls every single game and has no idea how to play an offside trap. City play better without him.

He's Ledley King 2.0

He's black Giorgio Chiellini

>Day of birth
>Congratulations, it's a boy
>Great
>And he strained his calf muscle, out for six weeks

How can you like or respect an albino congolese who gets cucked by his teammate and then goes on to marry the cheating slut (who is not even attractive mind you)?

He's paying the price for having such a large head

Who cares, he's a meme player anyway. One good season and he's suddenly the best CB in the premier league for each season after

>and then goes on to marry the cheating slut
Pretty sure he broke up with her.

>i evaluate renato sanches

The dreads give him power