Do you like fucking?

Do you like fucking?

I don't know, I've never even kissed a girl.

Meh

Show me your face

What is this "fucking"? And what is the man doing to that woman?

Children up to 11 or so. I don't like geriatrics.

Not really. I don't like being touched, and especially the progression to get to having sex starts with kissing, and touching mouths is weird and pointless to me.

Well technically she's fucking him.
She got on top of him and decided to ride his cock. She looks like she's enjoying it

DELET THIS

The only position that's safe for 2 to 6 year old girls.

You're fine. Don't be a fucking fag and go find a woman. Treat her right and make babies

Yeah but I prefer cuddling.

eh its ok, i like the idea of it more then i actually like it (more like i'm biologically driven to want it more then how much i actually want the experience or something). Im pretty sure I prefer masturbating in most cases, but if given the choice I will always fuck,

No I hate it, its fucking awful.

r u an ant

I am very good in bed but It's too exhausting, I pfefer masturbating, more efficient

I've jerked off to this video before, look up "easydater" might be two words but it's a sleazy dream production. Basically it's a blind date and the girl is like "want to Fuck?" That's it

Sex is cool but have you ever had garlic bread ?

I heard about it but I don't know how to do it

POOOOSSSIIIEEE

no

i don't like being around other people and i don't want to drag myself to a social occasion just to do what my hand does every day