youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI
dailymotion.com/video/x8i4u1_hambubger_news
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/yQebJj8C6BjRamjc7H3wEg/
youtube.com/watch?v=27-VPfFj7_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JsJ154jWRsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> ib how does he stay so well built

he only ever eats half a cookie

This predator is GOAT prove me who is better.

Post the video pls

youtu.be/4cEGg48lXbc
Enjoy

He's hardly even the best predator they caught.

Once again. Sup Forums showing they have the worst taste in everything.

Name one who is better

you an go to jail for fucking a 15 year old
wew lad

WOW these are homebaked?

You can go to jail, even if you intend to.
That's wew lad.

Armstrong

The fat greasy looking Sup Forumstars that wanted to be used as a toilet

The guy who put up a 20 minute story saying he's meeting Tom Petterson then forgets the fake name he made up and makes up another fake name

The gay guy who was just going to Atlanta and wanted Chris to know he isn't gay

I could go on.

Trump will make America great again and stop leavng the defense of a young girl's chastity up to the state.

Is he reptilian? That fucking left eye really looks like it's not meant for human anatomy.

This. So many better predators. Why did this unfunny one become a meme?

Post the frog version

someone post these videos pls

Can you post the one of the guy who wanted to be a toilet.

Can't find them on YouTube. Everything has been deleted.

His user name is twink toilet if that helps.

>They were trying to grab your prize
>They work for the mercenary
>The masketta man
What?!??!, No way.

Hambubger started beating off right in front of the decoy

Jeff Stacy is objectively the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=_1HtUyVOOjA

youtube.com/watch?v=pagJKswcXhI

I felt bad for this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=BtRe4KaxfeE

I'm not gay or anything. You can smell my breff.

IT'S A QUESTION!

He was on the investigation where they went out to the boardwalk on the beach, I think it was New Jersey second half maybe.

SIR I JUSTCAMETOGETSOMETHINGTOEAT

Does anyone remember the guy who was driving down the road, stopped, turned around and changed his mind, STILL getting pulled over and arrested before he even got to the house?

>tfw Chris Hansen ambushes you while you're just enjoying a cookie on your way to the beach

>mfw he halfheartedly tried to stab himself in the neck in the middle of the police station but he's so weak the cops barely had to try to stop him

i must go shopping

4 reelz?

does anyone know if this scumbag is still in prison?

did he even go to prison? most of them get a slap on the wrist

he beat the charges, cuck

No way

i don't know but i just assumed he did since bail was $40,000

>scumbag
wow rude

>most of them get a slap on the wrist
A lot of people seem to think this, but the majority of predators actually got blanked in the blank

>this guy will never fuck your first born daughter :(

i consider probation a slap on the wrist

Oh shit did he get convicted?

Anyone has the bebe edit?

Sex offender registration seems like a big deal. Nobody wants to hire Can_I_Rape_You_Anally. He was unemployed before he got caught, but still.

Is that show ever going to happen?

it doesn't look like it so far, but god damn I hope it gets at least a web release.

daring

who? can someone link me? this sounds hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI

dailymotion.com/video/x8i4u1_hambubger_news

dumb
spamming
faggots

Why do none of these guys dress up at all?

Where my Kennely bros at

I was just getting something to eat, brothaman

Now we wait. How long until someone says the word?

I just came here to tell her I wouldnt be here

>72688811
ahahahaahahahhaha

watching this without the narration completely changes the tone. Holy fuck, its glorious.

post shops now, i want to see the Grinch one

there was still online solicitation. In whatever state they were in, whatever he did partake in was illegal. Doesnt matter whether they show up or not, that was just part of the show. Chatting inappropriately to someone presuming to be under age is a no no. He got hit with the same thing everyone else gets. A judge decides what penalties they face, but they are all convicted. Some are let off because of no past record, some are sentenced.

>24 years in prision

What a blatant lie.

I guess the show wouldn't get ratings if they just admitted that almost everyone gets away with it.

>solicitation

Lol if you think this carries any kind of severe penalty.

Just admit that the show is a joke, and all it's used for is putting people on a sex offender list which you also get for peeing in public.

Is this some kind of setup, op?

WHAT!!?

why does he have tits

Man, that was fucking brutal.

This guy shows some serious regret. I mean ffs he got suckered in by some whore woman pretending to be younger (in typical fucking woman fashion). Can't say most of us haven't been near that situation before. He seemed to have gotten really unlucky.

Fuck women.

>half of Sup Forums's memes are based around pedophilia

You want to explain to me what you're doing here, anons?

Jean-Pierre Wehry did get 24 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=27-VPfFj7_k

The way I understand it, it was his third offense, and in California when you get three strikes they pound you in the ass.

The sex offender registration is seriously fucking abused and all around applied in the most fucked up manner.

It's actually quite easy to be put on it, despite it originally being intended to be used for the truly scum of society (like actual sadists and people who rape for fun or without reason or cause, etc).

I have a friend (who's currently in jail right now for unrelated charges to what I'm about to tell) but he's on the SOR for having sex with a 14 year old when he was 19 or 20, somewhere around there. The kicker is that after they had sex her father eventually found out and took him to court. Now she specifically pleaded that he did nothing wrong and it was all consensual and that she loved him, but it was ultimately up to the parents to press charges, which they did anyways. But long story short, he got 10 years in prison and put on the SOR. He has a record now (which is why it was so easy for him to back to jail) and it's basically all but impossible for him to get any respectable job/career despite him being actually a very good manager for a computer repair shop we used to work at.

But yeah, just my personal anecdote. There are other retarded ass ways to get on there as well, including streaking in the presence of children, taking a leak in the presence of children, having sex with your 17 year old gf while you're 18.

I know that individual state laws even county laws muddle the waters here, but the point stands that it's still very easy to get on it.

fuck off pedo

>taking a leak

>tfw I was chemically castrated and forced to live in the black side of town away from schools because I have poor bladder control

My life is a meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=JsJ154jWRsU

>Just admit
why are you trying to start an argument with me? I just stated some basic facts about the show. I don't care about what kind of weight the show caries according to you.

Are you frustrated?

>generic white male

what did they mean by this?

Where's the pepe version?

>mother just lays on top of the tard
HOOOOOOOT

ETSUBATSU

>tfw no more cookie

Autistic milf is hot

He tried so hard to bullshit, but fell flat on his ass

The...Word?

HAI WOOWIE

I was just on my way to the beach..

CanIRapeYouAnally aka Michael Warracker was better

>Go home and get your fucking sister's box.

>ywn never be a handsome potato with a hot MILF mom

>genericwhitemale
>built good
>his speech
>that raised eyebrow when he says "What? no way"
>stumbling off the porch
>not funny
Also fuck off the others are memes too

>that eyebrow

lol nicely done

>have sex with a 14 year old
>uhhhh she said she wanted to so its ok
You out of your mind dude? In america at least, 14 is under the age of consent, doesn't mean jack shit if "they were in love". If the parents don't approve someone who is mostly sexually and mentally developed having sex with their undeveloped kid, its illegal. Your friend did something illegal and was punished for it. Perhaps the sentence was a little extreme.

ok

The fucking eyebrow just makes these so gold