20 Guy Interested in buying a dildo for anal masterbution. Am I a faggot?

20 Guy Interested in buying a dildo for anal masterbution. Am I a faggot?

Nope, unless there's another dude involved

if car wrecks were gay, you'd be Paul Walker

If you're a guy and you like the feeling of cock in your ass, you're probably not 100% heterosexual.

The real question is, does it matter? What's wrong with being gay?

A little, but don't let Sup Forums convince you that it matters
Dildos are great

If you're male, and put anything in your ass... You're a faggot

Yes, faggot

Seconding this.

Yeah kinda? But also fuck everyone else and do what feels good.

Buy something that vibrates
I recently bought a dildo too and it's quite boring

This threat is now about making people feel alright for wanting to experiment anally and/or doggo memes.

Yes

This, I have a vibrator and a dildo
Dildo's great for sticking to the wall and fucking myself pretty hard, but I use the vibrator more often for prostate stuff

You're a faggot for asking Sup Forums. Do what you want, buy that dildo and fuck yourself like a man.

Seriously though, there's a hell of a lot more to sex than just laying on top of someone and thrusting. Find out what works for you and what you like.

Am as straight as one gets op..,
i purchased 2 last week.( small beeds/ small dildo)
purely for additional pleasure/stimuli w/ water based lube.
watch live female cams/chats when inserting.
cumming feels strange but repeat, mens dicks traps trannies disgust me

i cant cum with just fudge packing, i need fap as well.

Nope just makes you a faggot!

i started watching peggin videos, and they did make me cum hard, so itold my gf about, she was into it, we did it, i didnt like, she whants to do it again, i dont care about it anymore, but maybe one day ill let her do it again, so i can do weird shit too. i did not watch anymore peggin videos

Butt stuff is fun stuff. Start smaller than you think and work your way up.

no question on where to get the best dildo. but me as a 20 something broke colllege student where can i get the best dildo?? any suggestions? all the ones i see online are either massively thick or to small (i had a 6 inch dildo that didnt feel like much at all when i used it.)

Get something silicon based. Easier to clean and a good place to start for beginners.

The fact that your asking Sup Forums if ur gay means ur gay

sure but the girth?

You are all delusional flaming homosexuals. Stop pretending that you arent gay.

Go to an in-person sex shop.

Pleasure Chest is one I know from Chicago and LA, but someplace local that doesn't look like it fell out of a bachlorette party is fine too. The people there will know what they're talking about and find something that works best for you.

>This is what repression looks like .png

if you don't like men and don't feel romantically with them, then even if you like dick, you're not gay.

You're posting this on Sup Forums so hope is already lost. But in all seriousness, it's not your behavior, your appearance or habits that make you gay. If you're sexually attracted to men, then you're gay. If you're sexually attracted to women, then you are straight. If you are sexually attracted to both men and women then you just don't give a fuck.

>I, a bisexual male
>post says OP's kinda gay
Exactly what clued you in that I wasn't straight?

My best friend's girlfriend discovered me pounding my ass with her dildo one time and took it upon herself to fuck me straight again. She found out I just liked getting rammed in the ass once in a while but I loved bouncing my dick off a chick's diaphram through her asshole a lot better

its not about dick, its about looking for a more intense orgasm for me.

she walked in on you. green text please?

thats the problem it wasn't very thick it felt nice but i could never quit reach the feeling i wanted even after i spent about 45 minutes solely
fucking myself with it

i would rather not look like a fucking autist and walk into a store unfortunately :/ i live in canada

>Girlfriend lives in Canada
>Is for sure not making any of this up
>Is a tough guy when they're not on Sup Forums too.

45 minutes solely fucking myself with it

Not jerking @ same time?

I'm a flaming homosexual

Sounds like you could use a bit of that dick if you ask me.

wym you don't want to walk into a store? no one will judge you because they won't know if it's for you or someone else.

Have this same one, am faggot

>Totally has had like five sex
>Knows all about how the penis goes in the vagina
>Does sex like four times an hour all day.

>WTF i dont like dudes or cock bro that shit is gay as fuck
>Nah dude i just like simulating gay sex hey, fags have the best orgasms and I want in on that shit!

You are 100% gay. I wouldnt care if you were, its the fact that you deny it that is irritatingly irrational and makes you a faggot rather than just a normal gay man

I mean, bi is a thing and sexuality is a spectrum.

But, sure, green-text.

so what's your definition of gay?

no jerking i just wanted to feel the dildo on my prostate. i kept thinking it was going to get better and bettter but it never did.

>sexuality is a spectrum

>is on a board with tons of bi people
>greentexts "sexuality is a spectrum" and adds a reddit tier image