Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,
I found this mushroom, will it have psychedelic effects if I eat it?
Also general drug thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanita_muscaria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscimol
dailygrail.com/Shamanism/2012/9/Taking-the-Pss-Did-Shamans-Really-Drink-Reindeer-Urine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It absolutely will. However this is the wrong time of year on this hemisphere so I know you lie

I have it dried, found it back in august.
Friend is coming over and I'm thinking of eating it with him.

That's not a magic mushroom.

What are your favorite drugs Sup Forums?

No.

That mushroom will fook you up and send you on a one way trip to the hospital.

Absolutely OP.

Wierdly, the safest way to take it would be to feed it to your mate, then drink his piss.

Not psilocybin, but still psychoactive
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanita_muscaria

xtc

Yes but in a strange and unpleasant way, it'll also make you feel pretty crook.
I don't recommend you eat it but if you must dry it out first, seems to take away some of the nausea.

Possible nausea, twitching, drowsiness, low blood pressure, sweating, excess salivation, auditory and visual distortions, mood changes, euphoria, relaxation, loss of bodily control, and loss of equilibrium.

I am told that the most common hallucination is the sense of growing, hence the inclusion in Alice in Wonderland.

You can eat it and have effects but you need to cook and dry it. look it up and do alot of research before testing anything stupid. if else you could your liver fucked.

Is there DMT in those mushrooms?

is there actually a way to get heroin #4 without having to go thorugh shady parts of town and deal with shitty people who don't know the different heroin types from their own ass?

Look fag pick it, dry it , cook it in butter ..... They don't call them death caps for nothing I should kno

>Wierdly, the safest way to take it would be to feed it to your mate, then drink his piss

Ecstacy permanently fucks with your brain's capability to produce serotonin. GJ on literally fucking yourself out of being happy for the rest of your life

Squeeze the stem if it turns blue theres psylocybe

No.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscimol

I used to grow shrooms. Lovem. Still have alcabenzi spores

There are some shamans some where in russia that know how to prepare it safely

absolutely no supporting evidence for this claim

Thats an aminita muscaria. Toxic if prepared incorrectly.

Except there's poisonous mushroom that do bruise blue that DO NOT contain psilocybin and absolutely WILL destroy your liver.

Don't fucking talk about mushroom identification if you don't know shit about it.

yup, spore printing is the only surefire way to positively identify a psilocybe or psilocin containing mushroom.

dailygrail.com/Shamanism/2012/9/Taking-the-Pss-Did-Shamans-Really-Drink-Reindeer-Urine

listen to these guys OP, don't fuck with amanitas unless you're a mycologist.