What do u Things about Poland?

What do u Things about Poland?
I want to go on holiday in this year. Is good idea?

Where are you going ?

To Poland, faggot. Learn to read, fucking uneducated American. No wonder your country is shit

He was asking about city or region you nig.

Well, if you are not black or german will be ok

When I asked you I was thinking about which part of Poland are you going to visit stupid idiot I only wanted to be nice for you xd

I am from Poland

no, it's shit, just save the money instead.

>I only wanted to be nice for you xd
please gtfo from here

not that same user but
>taking the bait like a moron

Is this in Poland?

Be careful, they can be very racist. Also, dont look rich or youll get stolen.

It is safe from terrorist but not safe from polish people
They can beat you up if you'll say something wrong

lol tru
pol fag here
most poles are racist as fuck , but it only concers people that are endangering our society

yes but replace that pic with poverty and shitty nigger-tier slavs

Why are polish people racist?

Im an Arab, I was just there for business (we were going to open a factory there), I look white (kinda like Bashar Alassad) and they thought I was European. When they found out I was Arab they were racist towards me.

The idiots didnt even know our company was going to open a branch there. We were trying to help the polish economy, ended up opening in Greece instead.

No wonder its a shit country.

Trolled

It's righteous Russian clay

Krakow is very good. Polish people moan that they don't feel comfortable in UK anymore... In Poland they won't allow niggers. Hypocrites.

>helping economy
>foreign company
Kill self

>"we were trying to help the polish economy"
oh yea , i remember the russland wanted to help us too
>no fucking wonder we dont like foreingners "trying to help us"

>Conservative christians got fucked doing the second world war
No wonder they are scared of race.

Ur English is pish pour meight.

Southern Poland is nice. Been there many times for business and been all around. It's cheap and shit. But people don't really speak any other languages so could be difficult to communicate.

Just got full polish experience. Shit for brains, hurr Durr save Europe from Islam again, give monies EU, polish god is best god...

>youll get stolen

You will get what? Learn to speak english mf

Everyone there has dirty fingernails

>but people don't really speak any other languages
wanna know why
>because the smartasses that speak foreign languages GTFO the country for bread and monies

You could get beaten up if you speak Polish in some parts of the UK. A man was killed a few months ago while he was speaking Polish over the phone.

The Brexit was all about Polish and other Eastern Europeans.

polish tits

As in kidneys.

tits and all

fucking hell . sry m8 but i fucking love it , we took the shitties jobs that was in UK , which concluded in the same situation in germany before second WW2 . i see it like we were like the jews stealing teh jobs from germans

Poland in a nutshell.

Polish chicks are fine. I only fucked hookers because can't really get any pussy if they don't understand a word I'm saying. Most hookers understood enough.

it's not that bad if u will respect polish culture. dont spit on churches and shit and u will be k.

Well, maybe you should stop beating them to death you fucking idiot.
Top kek

>"same situation in germany"
maybe i overexaratated the meaning of it :)

Yeah youre right, Polish people are hardworkers, never complain and dont care if they get paid less.

Polish in poland are a different story. If youre not polish youll be treated like shit.

A true slavshit country, cheap alcohol, cheap women, cheap food, good times to be had. Godslav user

yeah, if you want to work here. you cant judge everyone and all country beacuse some turds are racist. few=/=everyone

this nig gets it
its just because , we wanna work hard , and when someone from a foreign country come to us , and start bitching about the work , we are getting wet pissed

Post polandball instead

they treat you like shit if you polish. I feel better in UK.

I heard that the Ukrainians do the jobs Polish people dont do in Poland? Is that true?

My polish friend told me that Ukrainians work even harder than you guys, which I think is physically impossible.

grzegorz brzęczyszczykiewicz chrząszczyżewoszyce powiat łękołody

its tru . but they work for even garbargier money that we do . for example ,
>work in germany
>turk get 2000 eurobucks = he isnt happy
>poland get 1500 eurobucks = he's satisfied , and doesnt complain that much
>ukraine get 750 eurobucks = HOLY FUCK BABUSCHKA NEVER SEEN SO MUCH MOENIES WE PARTY TILL SUNRISE WOOO

something like that

Had a blast in krakow one weekend. Would definitely go back on a cheap one but due to brexit the cost of flights have skyrocketed. Fucking english scum. Great city with great people.10/10

polish cunt

Whether you hate or love germans that will depend on what type of polish person you are. Antifa degenerates and leftists in general hate germans inherently, but we NatSoc, and other less radical redpilled eastern europeans love germans, am russian and the same happens in Russia, many more younger people are NS sympathizers and hate bolsheviks and love germans for trying to free us from bolshevism

American here. Would love to visit Poland. Lots of history. Would want to fuck a Polish girl.

>want to fuck a polish girl
>who wouldn't

>bleh
>too hairy
>disgusting to me
>looks rather underage = HECK THE FUCK NOPE
>0/10 would not bang

So what are Polish chicks into? Anal? Oral? Shaved or not?

in Poland it is legal to have sex with underage girl... if you are priest

usually they like long term relationship, getting married and have kids.

Polish women are boring fucks.

hahahaha i died
but tru
we can sex girl that are 16
sorry ... i'm ashamed , didnt boned polish girl , only foreigners

Fine with me if she puts out anyway I wanted.

Capitalism hasn't worked well for europeans in terms that millions were killed in pointless wars across the history of our continent so jews could profit. So we prefer to keep our society clean from arabs and negroes than having arabs "helping our economy". We have learned from what happened in Bosnia, Serbia, Albania, Chechnya.. what happens when arabs come to Europe.

Short version of reply: Don't come because you're not only undesirable but you'll be mistreated until you get the message you're not welcome

PS: Arab talking about shit society LOL

This is like with girls of any nationality. my first girlfriend did like anal and oral, she was polish. second girlfriend was from UK and she never wanted anal but bsdm (I hated that crap). my current girlfriend 5 years together, she is polish, and she is into anything but we love each other very much so we are both comfortable with everything. We want to settle somewhere but we can't decide. I don't wanna stay in UK but don't want to go to Poland - I like the place but not the people in general.

hahahahahhahaha
>dat photoshop skills
>i fucking lost it

>pissing
still cant understand that fetish , i really dont get it

weird thing about fetish is you dont get it but brain connects to some shit immediatly

like if i see some guy getting sucked on screen my dumb brain thinks immediatly its me whos getting sucked coz evolution doesnt catch up with virtual trickery fast enough

The trump supporters will be quick to defend.

>be me
>foreign country
>actually supports trump
>doesnt like pissing fetish
>????

>be you, living in shit country
>opinion irrelevant if not American
>????

now diversity

it's mexico of europe

>fuck this shit piss thread im out
>polfag signin off

The Arab World is the cradle of civilization, what has Poland given to the world apart from the Witcher series?

piss off

Copernicus

Madame Curie

Wachowski sisters

Joseph Conrad

your mother

Frederic Chopin

John Paul II

David Ben-Gurion

Shimon Peres

Kazimierz Pulaski

Jan III Sobieski