Nobody fucking cares about me. i will never have a gf. i will never hug a girl. i will never get married...

nobody fucking cares about me. i will never have a gf. i will never hug a girl. i will never get married. i will never have a family.

what is the fucking point of life if i'm tortured and forced to be alone my entire existence. it makes me so fucking depressed and sad.

even down syndrome kids get fucking hugs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cNqjRpSMGCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get off your computer

>tfw less hugs than a downie

Ikr

go suck a dick then

He has the "i'm retarded, so people will gain social status by beeing nice to me" bonus.

>Just do everything for me, everyone.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You need to get this kind of status, without beeing retarded, to win in life.

My best friend in highschool was awkward and ugly. He started lifting weights and eating right, and had sex with the hottest girl I've seen in my life within two years.

With illnesses you get compassion at the girls
Speak with a girl and say you have cancer, it will give some extra points

nice insight anonchan

You lost at life, should probably punt

post pics...... whaet have you got to lose?

Fear not, my friend! You called for help but the answer is already there. It came directly from heaven. It's called alcohol.
>be me
> similar situation like you some time ago ( maybe not that bad cuz i'm not as self pitty)
> visit art expo from school
> free drinks
> getting hugs by hot girls and having a very funny evening

So who is your best friend user?

at least be glad that people with downs can only be sexually attractive to other people with downs. All these "feel good" videos you see of qt's asking downie to go to prom or giving them hugs is them trying to be good human beings, it has nothing to do with romantic relations, either emotional or physical. The fact that you associate videos like these with your own inadequacies shows what kind of shallow scumbag you really are. Do you really think Tyler the Tard here got a BJ in the limo ride over, or got some finger in pussy action in the bathroom stall of the hotel lobby? If you know he actually got some, why aren't you calling the girl a slut or easy to further show us how much of a dick you are, instead of cheering a tard on for getting some action?

People like you make me sick.

Gb2tumblr pussy

Lol. If you're feeling depressed, it means you're still alive. I can't say the same for myself...

Because I have clinical depression a.k.a I have no emotions, no desires, no interests, no hobbies, no friends, no dreams, no libido, etc.

This shit sucks so hard man. I wish I was you, because at least I could feel something, I could feel sad. You're lucky, because once you get clinical depression, it's over.

Medication won't do shit. You'll be a fucking robot and your days will be counted before you take your life.

So, enjoy life while you can... cause you didn't reach the true bottom of life.

Best regards,

M

If nobody fucking cares about you why in the flying fuck would you bother to express the fucking emotion.
>>The retard gets a pity fuck because he can perform no high functions and so the horde of humanity sympathizes. YOU CAN PERFORM HIGHER FUNCTIONS AND THEREFORE HAVE A GREATER LIKELIHOOD OF SUSTAINING A MEANINGFUL EXISTENCE.

Yeah no one cares about you because you're a fucking cuck faggot. Kill yourself and spare us all.

stfu and go do something u useless piece of shit
no family ? make one
no gf ? kidnap one
see its easy dont make it hard for ur self bitch.

i'm a white heterosexual middle class male. i will get not sympathy from tumblr.

Let me tell you as a 23 year old male who has two kids and a wife...it's not the dream you think it is. I constantly wish I could go back to being single and free. Enjoy what you have.

Maybe because your a shit person.
I never understand this shit, people complaining that they do not get shit for free, fucking put in the effort you dumb fuck, make a difference, be nice, listen, take the time.
It's not fucking rocket science

No victim status needed if the bitch is drunk

Your genetic imperative as an organism is to procreate and pass on your DNA. That is life's purpose so get in the gym, get a better job, take some personality courses and get to work finding a mate. (Unless you're not white then please die alone, thanks.)

even this guy with down syndrome gets laid

You're the fucking king of the earth then. Fucking act like it and git good fag.

and whats the cause for your clinical depression?

stop making yourself out to be the victim, you take full responsibility over your life and the actions that you commence within that entire duration, if you take no action then dont blame anyone else because that is on you and you alone.

ALCOHOL

>get off your computer
/thread

yeah nothing, i have nothing so nothing can be lost
ha, not in today's world. maybe 50 years ago.

nice dubs. feels fucking awful

Good question.

Since I had a pretty good childhood and a good family, the only thing I can think of is constant negative thoughts. I was putting pressure on myself to do things right...

And since I couldn't, I would end up feeling sad.

So after some time, your brain just cuts some some emotional connections and you end up numb to any type of emotional stimulus (both good and bad).

By the way, I'm not saying this to get attention like some people here. I'm writing this so people get aware of it and try to avoid it... cause once you get it, you're fucked up for life.

Here's what the doctor tells you the first time...

"Depression can't be cured, but only managed"

So try to make sure you're not being too negative with yourself, cause after some time, your brain will shut down and you'll end up with clinical depression.

P.S: It can really happen to anyone. I am 6ft tall, good-looking, meso-morph body type, had a lot of friends in school, played basket ball, traveled a lot, girls would hit on me in bars, etc.

Now?

Now I'm looking online for the best way to commit suicide... and it's no more a question IF I should do it, but more WHEN and HOW.

Hey dubs

chemical imbalance in the brain. medication levels it out

If that's how you really feel and carry yourself.
You'll be alone forever.

If you decide to push that beta-ness aside and radiate a positive energy, you might just be able to get a 2/10 chick.

Sup Forumseta fag.

Fuck all that shit. Stop being a little bitch then maybe you can have those things.

Tits or gtfo

Stop being a retard. You're no more depressed than anyone else with depression. Throwing a stupid "clinical depression" label on it doesn't make it any different. Lots of people look up how to kill their self all the time. You're just wallowing in self pity. Also check these dubs

Try giving a girl a box of doughnuts - like that -->

Maybe start with a girl that really likes doughnuts?

That's all totally self inflicted, you piece of shit. Start going to the gym.

>NOOO IT'S HARD TO EXERCISE AND I HATE PEOPLE AND WAAH I'M A FUCKING PUSSY

So it's between that and kill yourself. Become a gym rat, get ripped, fuck dumb gym chicks, then start going to bars and fuck dumb bar chicks. Eventually you'll get someone you want to stick with.

Quit being a lazy fuck and realize that your depression is based on nothing but your unwillingness to change.

You're like 10x better looking than me and I've fucked loads of bitches.
Just have confidence and girls will want to be with you. Take it from an ugly bastard like me.

People will start caring about you once you start caring about you.

Only you can improve you. You gotta believe in yourself. Quit the mental negativity. Start improving yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=cNqjRpSMGCg

It's okay guys. If you watch my videos your deaths will be considered homicide because of how bad they are.

My brother has cancer and we both know its the Jews. I might as well do this, let the Jews get me some pussy, help me out for once

>mfw i'm like that
i also got a retarded view on women and a few other issues

kids fucking suck and bitches are shallow n money grubbing

i watched your entire video. i'm not a stupid fuck btw but i honored your trips

get rich and pay 10/10 sugar babies to fulfill all of your fantasies. that's what ive done. cheers

I don't care much for hugs but as I was leaving my former job my supervisors daughter 7/10(but 10/10 personality; she builds and race cars)who worked in a different department came to say farewell and reached for a hug. I literally tossed stood and looked at her for a 2 seconds and then was like oh, she wants to hug. Let me just put it this way, the hug wouldn't have given me the job if it was an interview handshake.
>tl;dr hugs are for normies who expects it

Your fault for being such a faggot. Maybe if you manned the fuck up pussy.

Sup Forumsro we all feel like that sometimes.
ive seen your thread before, and other pics, you aint a bad lookin dude.
You could totally get a cute little anime lovin chub, who wants nothing more but to be held, and loved.
And if that dont do it for you, I'm sure you aint USELESS.
Get a decent job, frequent a few massage parlours, CL, find love in all the wrong plaves, have fun, travel out to thailand, phucket even, spend your money, and ruin girls lives, be a jaded fucking cunt if you want to be.
Getting laid is easy.
You dont have to feel like the world is shitting on you. You gotta shit on it. Fuck everyone, numbero uno mann

Learn how to do a somersault, I heard it helps

try medication. if one didn't work, try another. it saved my life user

>travel the world
>become interesting
>make friends
I don't understand why Sup Forumstards can't wrap their heads around this equation.

Shut up faggot. If you browse Sup Forums you are automatically cancer to the world.

What's the deal with the catfish part?

Was he excited about the prospect of eating free catfish or going to prom?

Go to Jesus. Don't seek the council of man. We're all imperfect with limited knowledge and biased opinions. Call for help to a perfect being who loves you more than you could fathom. Jesus died for you because he loves, he has your best interest in mind. Call to him. He help you. To all the science nuts who say God doesn't exist, you can't prove he doesn't, and the Big Bang is statiscally impossible without the aid of a superior being who is timeless, immaterial, and all powerful. Pray buddy. My advice is to research what sin is, what repenting is, and how it gives you a relationship with Jesus that allows you to live a good life, and to allow you to enter heaven and avoid hell in the after life.

traveling the world when being socially retarded won't do any good
sure you will see places, but most likely wont get new friends, meet new people and socialize like normal people would

So what? It's not everything in life... And let me tell you, more often than not, people are unhappier in a relationship than they would be single

>ruin girls lives, be a jaded fucking cunt if you want to be.

This OP.
Don't feel like oh gorls dont like me, i must live in a cave now.
Make $$ fuck broads.
Be a douche.
Life is way too fucking short dude.
Who cares what you're like.

>meet new people and socialize
Overrated. You must like your fries with ketchup too.

You already know no one cares so what makes you think anyone will give a shit about your whiney fucking post? JK weaponized autism is coming to a city near you anyway, then you'll get a prom too

Listen, Destiny is strange, it seems to look up, only to cast you down, just remember the Yin and Yang. One day, you're life will turn up, whether it's someone else saving your life, or you saving someone elses. Believe in yourself OP, and carry on...

Life is supposed to suck, that's the point. Seek God.

Because Sup Forums told them the world outside the USA is a dangerous place full of brown people that want to kill them.

This.

I was worried that I might've had depression. I've been having a hard time falling asleep and fell to getting drunk and high every night. I just recently lost a friend suddenly and I feel so guilty I didn't put the effort. One night, I just broke down...a sad realization that death is inevitable for all life...I began to question my existence...coming to the conclusion that what is the point of life if we're all going to die, anyway?

I guess I'm not depressed...I fear death...I find solace in my work...my work is all I have to stamp my name on this world...I fear being forgotten...given the chance? I would definitely want to live forever...To get to where I got was no simple feat and I know I'm lucky I got to where I am...I think what's sad is when you get there, there's a high possibility you'll find yourself alone. "It gets lonely at the top" people always say...

OP...the grass will get greener...I placed my priority in work...I'm done with relationships...they're actually a lot easier to get into than making a career lol...but once you gain something that'll feed what your passionate about, everything else comes later. My problem is I had expectations after being successful...so don't have expectations. If you can somehow retain your humanity from the robotic repetitive feel from work...you'll do fine.

I thought the same thing, going on a date tomorrow with a pretty cute girl and I'm really excited.

Lift, make friends, and put yourself out there

because he makes others happy not depressed af like you do

somebody post the webm of that degenerate who got to breed to make OP feel worse. PLZ.

I HAVE A QUESTION:

Why do you think it's so important to be with another human being? Why is a fucking relationship the end-all/be-all for you? It's really not that important and you're honestly probably better off anyway. I mean, sex is nice, but you can pay for that... relationships and women really do nothing but suck the life out of you in the long run anyway. Ask any married man, and see how fucking domesticated they are by their wives sucking out their souls over so many years.

Trust me, nowadays girls aren't that great, they all bitches, they all whores, and by just reading you, you are proly someone very sensitive. So dont worry pal, girls as they are today arent for you. They are more man than men hahaha, they work, they fuck because they can and they feel like it, they are pretty independent and strong. So just get high every day or go get a fucking job. Progress on YOUR LIFE. Get a car, get money, dont waste time.

realtalk

you are not desired and wanted by anyone. nobody comments you on your new whatever. nobody cares if you are there or not. you are nobody's first thought in the morning, or at all. nobody sends you good night messages or invites you to that cool thing they and all their friends are going to.
>this turned into a rant about more than related

>just end it and be done with it faggot lol fag

Guys I need help from some experienced fuckers. I want to reinvent myself and I need to start with my personality. Do girls like awkward, shy guys or should I just turn into a confident guy?

If you want birds in your back yard, get some bird seed.

Hit the gym (and eat proper), get a career skill that pays decent money, learn to dress and groom yourself.

If you have all that going for you and you're not confident, talk to a therapist.

This. OP if nothing else start working out and eating well as an experiment, see if you don't feel a hundred times better after.

what is the metaphorical bird seed?

No, no no, I know how to do all of those things. Here's what I need advice for. So I get out of highschool in a couple of months and I'm going to college. My whole life in highschool, I was putting this facade that I was shy and flustered whenever I would talk to a cute girl but I was just faking those emotions. I already dress well, I look fit, and I'd say I'm like a 7 for an arab/hispanic but all in wondering is if girls like shy guys. Should I just ditch this mask of an awkward, shy guy and just start acting confident? Btw I have no problem talking with girls, I just think "acting" is way more fun.

Get a dog.

bls resbond

Fuck bitches. Get money.

Then noose yourself already you worthless fuck. Do the world a favor. No one needs your self-pitying ass around.