Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5Vki76x-EU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hookers, literally love them.

> what makes you happy ?
The sauce for that gif

The promise of death

alcohol

Going to a job I don't hate, or don't mind.

I enjoy my career, but not really into the place I work right now. Last place I worked at was bomb. Got laid off tho.

forgot to add tits.

Getting the money to fix my teeth so that I'd look a normal person instead of a monster

Thai bar girls, they're cute as shit.

Having a g/f
>haven't had a date in 16 years

/Thread

It's time, user. Literally nothing will even hurt after the suffering you've endured for those last 16 years.

Mercifully kill yourself. It's time.

Why does your Thai bar employ nips?

>Long blowjobs
>Weekends drinking in the pool.
>New video game smell
>Pizza

I have become normie.

Money, weed, blowjobs

>mfw this post is subconsciously associating cocks with happiness in my brain

being to come home after work and not listen to my gf bitch at me for various little things she could have done herself

>weed
>sex
>movies
>total eradication of the Jews

When I'm not at work.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

Some H would be wonderful right now.

I've always had this thought and hope that some girl would just see me and my personality, she would like me for it and come up to me and be sweet on me and basically be the one that initiates things and tries to seduce me even though I'm too shy.

The reason that would make me happy is that someone thought I was so attractive on the inside and/or out that I was worthy enough to be pursued so directly, that feeling of being completely desired. It's never happened to me but I know that's what would make me happy

>inb4 fag

Yea i know it's beta as shit but that's how I feel.

Same here, knowing some day I won't have to deal with this shit any more.

Playing banjo and racism.

Sleeping in late and taking a good shit after a decent meal.

The Sup Forums family of services

Hard work all day to lay down at the end of the day and appreciate having nothing to do for a few hours. Bonus points for spending those hours with people I love :)

I've come to realize nothing makes me happy.

I've got family money. I work out. School- I'm a biomedical student. I've tried hobbies - sailing, more water sports, gardening, cooking... nothing does it for me. I've traveled Europe, Africa, and South America. I don't know what else to try.

Have you tried turning to our lord and savior Jesus Christ?

Learn an instrument. Also, find something larger than yourself to follow.

good company.

Have you tried drugs?

>total eradication of the Jews

simple man. I can respect that

Love interests, a new girl in my life can completely and totally change my outlook on everything overnight.

Drugs, more specifically pot. Don't experiment anymore and will probably only take mdma/smoke weed/drink for the rest of my life

New music. Finding a new genre can mean weeks of happiness.

Good food. If I'm well fed on delicious meals I almost don't need anything else (ironically I'm the skinniest guy you'll ever meet)

New genuine friends. This ones tough as I'm cynical as fuck. It's extremely difficult to find people like myself. If not impossible

Cinema. I know a lot of people grow out of this but it stuck with me into adulthood. I think I've watched a new movie every night for the last 4 years straight (not exaggerating)

I want to say family but this is one I won't be able to enjoy until I make my own. My family is fucked up.

These are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure there's more. They're all things that can change my outlook even after months of depression.

What makes me happy enough not to kill myself is the possibility I might find meaning to this dreadful chore that is existence. Currently 19 year old who has been void of all emotion for 5 years, but maybe there's something out there that will make me feel real emotions, not just putting on a face to look normal to others

The few actual friends I have.
Payday.
Poetic justice.
Gifs like that.

Ive been playing piano for 10 years. I recently picked up the guitar. It's going well I suppose. I'm supposed to go to North Africa this summer to build homes. I'm hoping to find some joy in that.

Prescribed? I think my psychiatrist has covered most catagoties. Wellbutrin, Zoloft, paxil, Ativan, ability, intuniv, adderall, modafinil, and Dexedrine. It all sucked, so I don't take anything anymore. I actually liked modafinil. Its really hard to explain but it made everything seem brighter. Made me feel the best I've ever felt, but in a very subtle way. I would go back on it except my psych doesn't see it as a long term "treatment". We were using it off label.

Other than that, I've tried shrooms. It was okay, I don't know that I see the benefit of doing it again. Drugs don't really appeal to me. My sister has had problems with alcohol in the past, so I'm trying to stay in the clear

Being the GenerousGod of Sup Forums

Any music recommendations?

Billy Joel - Piano Man
youtube.com/ watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0

What genres are you into my friend? This is one I've been replaying a lot lately

Sampha - Kora Sings

It's not on youtube btw I checked, check it out spotify or something.

Nice.

This is my current favourite. It's the best version of the song, in my opinion
youtube.com/watch?v=U5Vki76x-EU

I fucking hate that art style. It's obnoxious. Like an anti social lesbian "artist" or Bob's burgers style I deem it. All a bunch of shit.

to crush my enemies, see them driven before me
and to hear the lamentation of their women

I like this vibe. I can see why you've been replaying it

I found it on Apple Music, for anyone else searching

When me and my pals have a guys night, no other people, and no bitches

I used to find pleasure in apathy and my ability to be NEET at any time.
got a job making $12(CAN)/hr hoping to rekindle what made me happy but all it's done is made me realize how little I'm capable of and now that I'm sleeping like hell thinking of the coming day and have nothing to go home to I don't have the motivation to become a better person or anything else.
Thinking job hopping might be a good idea to try and find somewhere I can grow with confidence but don't want employers to catch on that I might be out quickly.

Seeing the GF makes me feel better, but when she works and hates her job that time is spread pretty thin.

Long walks at night with company and coffee are good but nobody is around these days.

It's okay you fag, I think everyone feels like this

Riding my bike, smoking weed when having something fun to do while smoking it, sex but only if I hadn't fapped 3 days before it, going out and getting drunk. There must be more to life

Yeah I really like the positive sound of it. I haven't found any other Sampha songs I'm really a fan of besides 100° Celcius and his two he did with Drake. It's definitely more pop-y than anything else I like.

the sound of the wind through the trees

the smell of rain

the sound leaves make in the fall when the wind blows through them

My favorite thing to do is to take my kayak out to this one lake that's in the middle of nowhere. There's one section that's just covered with lillypads. I just drift through them and listen to the insects and birds and all the other sounds of nature. I try and focus on hearing everything that is going on around me, picking out each and every individual sound, while I lay back with my eyes closed in the sun. It's a good feeling.

decently prescribed psych meds

where is the man who killed my mother?
where are the two snakes facing each other?