Indians will defend this

holidogtimes.com/woman-kills-8-puppies-in-front-of-their-mother-to-teach-her-a-lesson/#gs.t5NDNPE
>The town of Krishnanagar, in India, is in a state of shock. Because a stray dog chose to give birth near her front door, a woman decided to punish her by killing all eight of her puppies, right in front of her eyes.
>The owner of the house did not appreciate the presence of this mother stray and her puppies in a gutter by her front door. And mercilessly, she killed them all one by one in front of their mother, who was powerless to stop her.
>Thrown against rocks, the newborns did not survive. The morbid scene was discovered by her neighbours, who said so much damage had been done that some of the puppies intestines were strewn across the rocks.
>The local residents were completely horrified and told the IndiaTimes that the female dog kept trying to “wake them up, running around us asking for help, trying to show us.”
>The perpetrator of this heinous crime does not seem to regret her actions. She wanted to teach the stray dog a lesson so that she didn’t come back to her house. An outraged neighbour recounted:
>When we asked her how she could kill innocent puppies, and that she had no right to do that, she said she wanted to teach the mother a lesson so that she doesn’t litter or come near her house again.

Dogs are shit tier animals and pets

What a heartless bitch.

Thank Pajeeta her useless progeny were eradicated before they got a chance to multiply.

Should I kill this dog?

Roaches are worse.

Muzzies hate dogs, animals can detect evil.

of course YOU would say that you dirty mudslime

Friendly reminder people who have, and more importantly care about dogs will get violent about it.

>Had a dog growing up
>Everyone in neighborhood loved him
>Except one of buddies older brothers
>He was the quintessential douche bag bully
>One day looking for my dog
>See him throw a rock at dogs face, cuts his nose
>He smiles at me and goes inside
>Several months later during a snowstorm throw a rock in a snowball at back of his head
>He falls, bleeding
>Slam his face into Icy snow for solid minute until his face is just a bloody mess
>Run into the white
He never knew it was me, but after my dog died I got a cat (easier to maintain)
My cat got stuck in a tree one day and I saw him near my cat holding a rock. I walked over, he dropped the rock. I said "Funny thing about rocks is they can crack a persons head too".

He left. Fucking cunt.

>T*rk makes this post
Expected from subhuman garbage

I think you better shut your whore mouth.

Daily reminder dogs are the mark of the civilized man

>flag

not surprised

dogs are for fucking not killing

>Indians will defend this
why?

Indians are shit tier people and neighbours :^)

DELET THIS LANKA

Based

fuck off mudshit t*rkroach

ALSO THIS

It is violating the NAP

I've killed my fair share of dogs, but that's fucking psychotic.

Also couldn't help but realize you could call the town "Uk Tuk Ik Tik, Ontario" and it would be just as believable..

Why are both types of Indians such filth?

>Why are both types of Indians such filth?
the first one because they couldn't stop the cumskins from raping their womyn and the second because they are unable to take over your country even after 50 years of sustained immigration.

indians are truly subhuman

>the first one because they couldn't stop the cumskins from raping their womyn
Lol nice meme Pajeet

> because they are unable to take over your country even after 50 years of sustained immigration.
I mean you conquered England tho. That's something.

is she gonna get gassed?

Dunno how to feel. Have you ever been threatened by a stray dog? I was almost bitten by one those pieces of shit in Turkey, and it only backed off when I yelled at it after it tried to strike my hand and I dodged it.

Indians are subhumans, move along.

Typical brown skinned subhuman behaviors. Nowe think about this for a moment: thousands of those shit-colored fucked are imported here every day and they breed like rabbits.

RUDE, desu.

Smash Indian litters to teach them a lesson.

I get threatened by my neighbor's poorly trained dogs

They let them run around the streets, harassing anyone. When people complain, my neighbors say
> muh doggie if u don't love dog u a bad person

Technically u aint breeding enough.
Well dogs can bite an give u rabies....she was in her territory so welcome to the jungle

Europeans = Nippon > Americans > Dogs > Cats > Anglos > Livestock > Chinks > Arabs > Pajeet = Blacks

Shoot them. Or just carry a dog repellant, some high frequency noise I think. Haven't tried it, but I would like to.

I could understand 1 but 8?

>I could understand 1

>getting attacked by dogs that live in the same house as you
How are you so fucking pathetic? Are you autistic or are you retarded? Both perhaps?

I hope that bitch gets sent to prison for 5 years and get beaten up by furfags in the jail

Didn't happen but it's a good story.

how is your life in the shanties?

Would take a dog over a turk for a friend anyday

Cute pupper.

I loathe Muslims.

Good.dog is overrated and for faggots anyways

South Indians are really fucking sub-humans. I hope someone nukes Bihar and South India one day.

Fucking hell... Any grown adult who does shit like that, especially to a domesticate mammal, should just be executed. They're probably psychopaths who are just as capable of doing the same to humans.

Well, did the stray dog learn the lesson?

Fuck off Mohamed

Is there anything more loathsome or deserving of death than a roach?

There is literally nothing wrong with hating Turks

While I agree that this shit was inhumane we have a serious stray problem in india. I counted 27 dogs in a trip of about 1.2 km.
It's easy to love pet dogs but imagine a dog at every 500m.
Now imagine all of them are untrained and some are shitty angry.
Pest control is nonexistent.

Tell me now would you not kill strays yourself if they always threatened you and you can't step out of your house without encountering an aggressive pack?

I've considered is poisoning them instead. Then again it's better to just feed em or something to make them friendly.

Fair enough, I never thought of it like this before. Still, if you're going to cull the stray population I think it's best to either sterilize them or kill them humanely.

Throwing puppies in rocks is not a good way to solve the problem