Post you're shoes

Post you're shoes

Other urls found in this thread:

jcpenney.com/converse-chuck-taylor-all-star-mens-street-mid-sneakers/prod.jump?ppId=pp5007630159&rrec=true&rrplacementtype=error1_rr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

comfy after a long day in steel toe work boots.

Post you are shoes?

staying with lacoste since a few years. they've got really nice designs.

Nice J's
I had these when I was 10 lmfaoooo
>Ralph shoes
Not my thing, but if shoes are comfy, to most that's all that matters

just so you are aware the same company who produces adidas produces lacoste.

hipster nigger fag.

i'm fine with that.

keep it simple

Fucking kids. Get a fucking job. Here's a pic of my work boots I use in my warehouse job.

Im a girl btw :3

yeezy 350 zebras. u mad poorfags my kicks cost more then ur car

Tits or gtfo

Respect.

you're the nigger

Im rocking these bad boys

kenny vs spenny.

First thougth they looked retarded and people would laugh at me but I get ingrown toenails if I don't wear loose shoes and these are comfortable af

inb4 nigger

People laugh at you because they're fucking Skechers.

ayyy 990v4 represent

>Not wearing Havaianas flip flops

damn brasilians

Nigger

Patriciancore boot

I got a pair of them from a vending machine. Didn't even want them but how often do you come across a vending machine for thongs?

They're shit. I hate their shape so fucking much. No clue why the front isn't rounded off like a normal fucking footwear. Makes you look retarded.

Huehue

yo B those some deadass boots

converses lol

im white

Converses with whom? (You probably don't get my joke. You have to have a certain highbrow sense of humor..... I watch a lot of Rick and Morty)

Got these because I like vans, and they are the only skater shoe that'l fit my 4E foot. It sucks having a wide foot-high instep.

Deadass B

I'll have you know Its your*

>berenSTAIN
lol nice photoshop faggot

Joji shoes

Redwings FTW.

Does anybody else hate having logos on your shoes?

I'm paying for your product, if you want me to advertise and be a walking billboard, you should give me the shoes for free or start paying ME.

The older I get the sillier I think logos look on clothing. Makes me feel silly-looking.

only decent ones in this thread.

lmfao dress shoes with sweat pants?

kek just noticed that. that's disgusting. but that's a really nice pic of doc monos.

Can't find a pic that's not a thumbnail

too lazy to take own pic

here's my shoes though

jcpenney.com/converse-chuck-taylor-all-star-mens-street-mid-sneakers/prod.jump?ppId=pp5007630159&rrec=true&rrplacementtype=error1_rr

I am shoes

I wear a women's 10

I wear walmart brand slip ons 99% of the time. Customize them if you want, lots of cocks. glue superballs to the bottom so you can jump high

Why is it that people always tend to test out their bot posting scripts in shoe threads? Why not any other type of thread?

im shoes

Hurr you're

whats with the yellow shoes