Other urls found in this thread:

tcho.net/sx
zerohedge.com/news/2014-01-06/inflation-understated
shadowstats.com/alternate_data/inflation-charts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

earth is flat.

First let's get some sauce on that pic of yours

And here he is

Mexican people dont really bring crime/drug to America and also they dont rape our woman

try to dis this mofo

GenerousOP is Gaben

Read a fucking book and than look at the horizon

Niggers rape the women. Mexican bring the drugs but only cause niggers like you have yo have your fix. The crime is only in Mexico. If you say they bring crime to the US you're big time mistaken. You're probobly thinking if Chicanos. They're basically niggers. They try to act like them more than they do their ancestor.

i know she is on Instagram but....

books are for fools who are brainwashed
i only need my eye to see the bullshit u all believe in

soo.. flat earth makes you smart

The holocaust never happened. Make me believe anons.

are u fucking retarded ?

need more of her

No

maybe

the will of kek is known

maybe is better than no...

Winning the lottery is like that movie The Island, you win and you never get heard from again, maybe black bagged and your organs harvested.

Why hasn't a big lottery winner ever become famous? Why haven't they started companies, bought famous art, started a record label or a film production company, become the majority stock holder in a company, become the patron of art or bands, donated big chunks of money to politicians or causes, used their money to have a voice, or done anything noteworthy at all? If I won the lottery I'd be famous not because I want to be, but because of all the stuff I'd do with that money.

So where's all these famous millionaires?

nothing is real
>think about it
>first a ball of hyper dense matter
>in the middle(maybe) of an empty space
>the big bang
>started for no reason

its like falling out of an airplane
over the Antarctica
landing uninjured
looking over to your right
only to see a floating magic 8-ball

ok if u want more then go to /r/

can't deny the quads

Flat earth the Mac daddy

>dem digits
WITNESSED

>film production
there was a lady who spent her money on a company, it crashed

80% are back to nothing after 5 years

or tell me where to look as well

This should convince you

lol, it's a 'theory' that can be disproved by going to the beach and looking at the horizon. people that believe the flat earth shit probably live in a corn field somewhere in Kansas and have never left their home town

Fly your own drone up and prove it's flat bud... For that matter get a cheap weather baloon for around $60 attach a camera with gps and launch it into the mesosphere

That monarch mind control one gives me the creeps. I'd be thrilled if someone could conclusively debunk it

No you dummy. You cannot disprove it from the beach. With a telescope you can pull back boats over the horizon, so when something looks like it dissapears, it simply is not because its going over the curve.

Try harder, please. There are good points on both sides but from the beach to at least 40 miles up, its flat

Plenty have done exactly this

bitch fuck conspiracies. i want more of this broad

Your ideas of investing money are exactly why none of them are famous...Become the majority shareholder of a company? Most of those people aren't famous or even known at all for that matter...and you can't just buy out a company because you want to. You can't buy out big companies that are worth billions just because you won a hundred million dollars. If you could start a company that would become big and famous you would have done it without that kind of money. Start a record label?...film production? You would lose all your money you won in a year

You've clearly never been in a plane

Not sure if you are just trolling or if you are actually this stupid.

You can see the curve of the earth at the beach. If you really want to see how stupid you are, hold up a 3-foot length of string in your outstretched arms, and line up each hand with the horizon, you will see the curve of the Earth bulge up above the middle of the string

tcho.net/sx

Arabs did 911 in order to attack what the Arab world sees as Satans empire which has invaded their world.

Because the lottery is bingo for niggers. After winning they blow all of it on shit like champagne and limo rides for everyone they've ever known and are dead broke in less than a year

AIDS is a US government created virus given to unsuspecting gay men with the intent to infect other gays and kill.

Lol, obviously not a billion dollar company, captain obvious.

And if you did start a label or production company and go broke . . . guess what, some shit eating reporter would love to get ahold of that, yet you never hear about it. And not every single one of them would just lose all their money. There would be people making news, becoming e-famous, whatever. You'd hear about it somehow.

There are at least 2 dozen major winners in the major national games each year of $50-250million. Not all of them would just lose it all.

Haha you retards, which is it? I've been in a plane and to the beach, its flat as fuck. Looking through a round airplane window, though, I can see how that would make it look curved. But sorry pal, a string isn't gonna prove squat.

Don't be a coward, just cuz I stump you doesn't mean I'm a troll

What is her Instagram, mister?

Than

The earth is curved on the top, flat on the bottom, not a sphere. It spins, but it is not a sphere. I'm not sure why no one has figured that out...or maybe they have and it is just being hidden

you're a troll, dipshit, and a bad one

Book four flights, New York to London, London to Moscow, Moscow to Los Angeles, and LA back to New York. Unless the flat earth works like a game of asteroids you're gonna have a hard time explaining how you got back to where you started

Zica virus was intentionally introduced on Brazil and spread at the Olympics in order to curb the growing world population

I know people with 50-250 million dollars they earned. Are they famous? No. I have millions of dollars. Am I famous? No. That isn't even a lot of money. It's how you get it that makes you famous. Or you just get your 15 minutes and then you are forgotten. Most of those people do just lose all that money within a few years. If you don't know how to make money and have no discipline over it you will lose it. Most people are poor and stupid for a reason. Give them as many millions as you want and they will spend it on poor and stupid people things

And niggers amirite? Cause niggers are the best athletes in every country. Prove me wrong user.

JK Rowling is not who you think she is.

The woman you know as JK Rowling is merely an actress. Harry Potter was actually written by focus groups and a small cohort of authors, who, in order to conceal their identities, invented the persona of JK Rowling, tragic backstory and all. Prove me wrong faggots.

Stop lying. You know damn well you don't have millions. If you did you wouldn't be surfing this shitty website.

Nah fuck you
Wtf since when is it impossible to fly in a circle? Your point makes no sense. All that would prove is that I flew in four straight lines

Every single one of them, huh? Wow, what are the odds of that?

Lottery Winners Who Lost Everything -Business Insider
www.businessinsider.com/lottery-winners-who-lost-everything-2016-1
There's plenty of articles that this, if it's what you're looking for.
What Past Lottery Winners Have Done With Their Money
www.businessinsider.com/how-lottery-winners-spend-winnings-2016-1

Are you being for real? Site your sources user. I wanna be woke too.

They spell your name wrong at starbucks on purpose so you're more likely to share it on social media and advertise them

Not that guy but Ayn Rand is Anne Frank

moot has millions and still surfs

nigger can't even afford string, lol

Gimme sources user. I wanna believe.

no he doesn't and no he doesnt

Yeah but he's not as much of a faggot as you.

The sad part is I have a friend, he's a fairly intelligent guy, but he believes a lot of obvious crackpot stuff. And that's his response whenever I ask him for sources. Even if they're plausible, he can't cite a source and tells me to "open your eyes, Stevie Wonder"

They're great. Who plays the lottery? Retards. What do retards do with money? Spend it on retarded stuff. What happens when you waste money on retarded stuff designed by smart people to keep you poor and retarded? You lose it. If you don't realize this, you will never be more than a mediocre poor dingus. You're the kind of guy that would take his money, give a huge chunk to the IRS for instant payout, then take 90% of it and stick it in some horrible business idea, lose everything in a year, and spend the rest on beer and hookers

The both used ballpoint pen, Anne Franks house is in 80s architecture. I think the bid I heard it in was called kike potatoes
Nigger a wave could come up between the stringy, that experiment is shit. How come globe earthers never use the curvature equation to prove their point?

Miles^2 times 8 = inches of curvature

Yeah he does. He got a huge payout for this awesome site. He had millions before that too. He is on here every day

Must be nice to be photogenic and not get sent to the organ harvesting plant.

My friend I've known since we were little transitioned a few years ago and now lives as a girl/woman, ofc this was big news for me at first and kind of confusing but in the end it all made sense and she's really happy now. We still meet often and not much about our relationship has changed. Lately she really likes to talk about what I will call the transgender conspiracy. I don't even know where to start, she goes all over the place with this too. I'm just gonna make a list of her claims.
>She's says that transgender people got purposefully enslaved by (parts of) humanity, this has started hundreds of years ago.
>This was made possible by pushing religions that disapprove of homosexual behavior, and even killing openly transgender people, and many other means.
>Transgender people got demonized and had to go into hiding or never even think of themselves as transgender.
>There were secret groups that pushed this oppression because they actually thought they could rule the world (or at least be stronger than the next country) when transgender people try to live on the wrong side. This obviously was hard to believe but she tried to fill me in. cont.

The US government and other powerful governments routinely falsify inflation rates. This has many repercussions as well as greatly benefits those who are aware of this occurring, at the expense of the unaware.

zerohedge.com/news/2014-01-06/inflation-understated
shadowstats.com/alternate_data/inflation-charts

Some guy from my work won 20 million dollars. He just spends his days snow boarding and travelling.

Most people who buy lottery tickets arent smart or driven enough to make something of themselves with or without a headstart like that. They just want to do what they want to do and be left alone.

lol, this nigger's never even been to a beach

Listening to the seventh audiobook as we speak, I'd like a source or at least more info here. Let's have it, wokeanon

Are you him? Fuck you either way
Curve right here dumbass

The terror attacks are hoaxes.
No one dies.
There's occassionaly some people usually old who are already dead.
They mostly use dummies and actors.

The hoaxes are a foreign policy tool essentially allowing us to bomb the shit out of brown people

>these groups knew that when transgender people can't live as what they feel inside, they will not be able to live naturally, always trying to hide who they are, trying to be what they are not.
>this causes transgender people brains to develop or operate in a drastically different manner than that of cis humans, where cis humans can follow their emotions, feelings and instincts, transgender people had to suppress these.
and here comes the reason why this could profit anyone, according to her these "enslaved" brains that don't follow their instincts, feelings, love and emotion are left with a void that encourages dry logical thinking, the kind of thinking one has to do when solving math problems or similar things.
>so basically oppressing transgender people was done by these secret groups to have a part of the population that lives only to learn and work with their heads, and so in turn pushing technology. Keep in mind we're still talking about hundreds of years ago.
>this was all fine and good (for everyone but transgender people) and went on for many many years.
until other people realized that something unnatural was going on in the world (about 100 or more years ago). And some even realized that it had to do with with transgender people. Some saw that what was happening was not good for humanity and the world (the building of more and more machines, people living without love). Others saw an opportunity to start industries powered by the enslaved transgender humans. Even whole countries saw an opportunity in keeping transgender people enslaved to enlarge their military power. All this was happening without most of the population realizing what was going on.

I'm just gonna ask what we're all thinking user...

Is she hot? Is she flirtatious towards you? Have you hit it yet? At least a bj?

I will leave out some stuff she said about the second world war and the cold war (cause it got seriously scary and weird here), but one thing she said was that these wars forced opposing nations to keep transgender people oppressed so the influx of cutting edge technology wouldn't be stopped.
>She also said that the people who started the oppression of transgender people completely lost control of their experiment, and that today's secret groups that control the transgender "machine" are on one hand successors to the old secret groups that lost most of their power but still try to hold the world in their grip, and a new group that consists of the most powerful heads of the biggest industries and countries in the world.
>She also said that recently another group has emerged, which consists partly of actual transgender people who got extremely powerful in their lives and now want to take revenge on humanity for enslaving transgender people by enslaving all of humanity in their system of machines and money.
>She says almost the complete planet is in the hands of these groups and that there is probably nothing the rest of humanity can do to stop them.
>There are humans that are actively fighting this new world order, but it's hardly possible. They do this by for example producing songs that secretly speak out to transgender people, trying to reach them and encourage them to transition. She says this fight is now already going on for centuries, but it's only now getting better.
>She says that almost every song on the radio nowadays is secretly about transgender people in the hopes to change their ways from robotic zombie dedicating their lives to technology, to compassionate, loving humans.
>She says that these secret messages are also in video games (as ex. she gave starcraft, league of legends, Dota 2 and Fallout 4. All this to make people transition and stop the new world order
So here is my question: Is she as crazy as this sounds or is there truth to it?

dumb nigger thinks he's spinning. Can't believe all the Aryans on this site let themselves be bamjewzeled by the actors Neil Tyson and bill nye

Duh

Sauce?

Same guy?

lel
shes fucking hot bro
but we're just friends, its probably too weird having known each other for so long as guys

I could believe this except for the fact that our western societies are so susceptible to acts of terror. We all take for granted the fact that our daily lives are so safe. In general, there is no fear, no violence, no hysteria, just bland normality.

This makes us weak and unaware and unprepared for acts of violence.

It literally is so easy to go out and do some act of terror. The only reason people don't do it is because they are sane individuals who don't want to go on a killing rampage. It's not like it takes a rocket scientist to go out and stab a few people in the name of your 1400 year old made-up god.

This is why I don't think that your conspiracy is valid.

That doesn't sound like a conspiracy theory, motherfucker. Tell me I'm wrong.

Lazy nigger it's already been given. Literally scroll up and read the previous posts. It's not like it's a big thread. You're a lazy jigaboo and I hate you

Yeah you'd think so huh? A kid came to my high school 4 years back all strapped up w guns and knives but he pussied out. That's what REALLY happens

Would she mind if you gimme her twitter? I have a soft spot for Trans females. If she were to offer you a bj would you turn her down? Is she into vidya?

Sorry but real life doesn't have a neat little narrative

Liar. Unless you're just counting instagram.

How come when a ship comes over the horizon, you can only see the top of the mast first, and more of it from top to bottom as it gets closer?

If the earth was flat you would be able to see the ship as a whole materialise as the silhouette overcomes the particle density of the atmosphere.

No, it was blacks but then some Asian guy fucked the same monkey a black woman had fucked and Bam, it became a gay thing.

Yeah that's not true. I've been on a beach where as far as my eyes can see left and right (which is technically twice as far as my eyes can see since it's two different directions) its flat.

The terror attacks are fake
Just do the tiniest bit of research
Someone who is religios is not going to kill people. The idea that religion is the cause of war is a dumb meme that children think is true like santa. No one actually follows the idea that because someone doesn't think something they should be killed - despite what the media tells you about "ISIS" (which is made up BS a bunch of western/mossad contractors)

the guy that gives those news stories is a cia plant

A large amount of politicians and celebrities are involved in global pedophilia and child sex rings. In fact, for a lot of these people, its a job requirement.

Nah not necessarily. Sorry to use this buzzword but it really is explained by perspective

Anderson Cooper is CIA part of Project Mockingbird. That's babby tier woke