What will u choose and why ?

what will u choose and why ?

Orb of the Mother.
Make sure to remember some lottery numbers so I become a multi millionaire before age 10. Invest in whatever so I become a multi billionaire by age 15. Spend all the money to research transfer of human mind into machine.

If research is not done before my next "scheduled" death I study all the research so I know where to continue the study during the next cycle of life.

Do this until able to transfer mind into machine and basically gain immortality.

smart, same thing I would do

All of these abilities are shit except for Orb of the Mother. That shit be broken as fuck and awesome too. user says it all

how will you get the money before you are 10 year old? you will have to prove your parents you can see the future to get their money

Dexterity ftw

Orb of the Mother is like a lifelong Groundhog Day. Groundhog Life. You just have to make sure you don't put yourself in extreme danger, eat healthy and exercise often. You'd be god after a few lifetimes.

"Hey dad, would you please buy a lotto ticket for me? I got straight A's at school"

Yeah, it's all well and good until some nigger knifes you for your Nikes when you aren't looking. Fun stops there, party's over.

Spend all that time getting better and better and better at something... That'd be fucking kickass.

Problem with orb of the mother is that if you get hit by a bus or get a heart attack you're screwed. At least with dexterity you're guarenteed the power until you die. You could use your dexterity to become a start quarterback, pool player, dart champion ect..

Orb of memory, there's many things I've forgotten.

You wouldn't be able to cash it in, though, if you were still a minor.
The appeal to me would be in kowing better what you should do with your life, having all the skills and knowledge you gained in the last life.

There would be time to use the orb with all but the most sudden causes of death. Neurotoxin, bomb, shot in the head, etc.

>before age 10
this assumes the money you earned wouldnt be spent by your parents and this also assumes that they would spend it wisely. large amounts of money changes people.

this also assumes that the butterfly effect doesnt occur causing the lottery numbers to change for some reason or another

>The appeal to me would be in kowing better what you should do with your life, having all the skills and knowledge you gained in the last life.

This, but having a few million to fall back on would be nice too. Also, your dad will cash it in and set up a trust fund for you since you urged him to buy it anyway

orb of memory, but hopefully the catch is that you cant recall things you forgot before you recieved the orb

>Problem with orb of the mother is that if you get hit by a bus or get a heart attack you're screwed.

I'm pretty sure that's what happens to you if you get hit by a bus or have a heart attack anyway

>nigger knifes for Nikes

I like this alliteration.

Orb of Dexterity.
Learn to play the piano like a god and make money off of that.
Learn to play Darts like a god and make money off of that.
Learn all existing forms of martial arts, fight in tournaments and make money off of that.
The list goes on and on...

Orb of the mother.
Gotta live this life well, and then go back and try out different things, and get a few do-overs.
I'm just imagining how it would be to go through my twenties without being as stupid as everyone around me. You know; stupid like you.

That would be so much fun :)

For real. If I knew what I know now when I was 18, I'd have been drowning in pussy.

bitch I don't want to be good at pool, I want to time travel and live longer. dumb motherfucker. dart champion retard

This. Plus, you know what would make you really awesome at darts? Being able to practise for like 500 years.