Hey Sup Forums ask a depressed suicidal broken woman anything. I cant seem to find the guts to an hero

Hey Sup Forums ask a depressed suicidal broken woman anything. I cant seem to find the guts to an hero

Nice tits.

More please

Why are you suscidal, broken and depressed?
Nice tits.

Tell us your story, also more tits please

I saw somebody kill herself today... just dont...

Answer the phone

A man destroyed me used me for 5 years made me fall in love with him then cheated on me

Hey OP, dont do it.

Honestly Im saying this because you look like my ex-girlfriend...and the truth is I loved her more than anyone. I miss her.

My mother the last thing I had is dying

Post a pic of your pussy

Congratulations on the wise choice to auto-purge from this shitty place, when you'll find the courage to do it you'll solve all your problems at once, i'm trying to find the resolve too. Any favorite method?

how about guts enough to cam and slut it up
> femanon
> cams
> .com

Ohio or Kentucky, I'll come help you. Success Guaranteed! All I want is to use your body for two hours, then you're gone!

The exit bag method appeals to me quite a bit, painless and peaceful plus not messy

At least show some ass and pussy...wut do you have to lose at this point..Nice tits

Maybe a little giggle will help you out

Yeah, that's what i was thinking too, beware that helium tanks have a safety mix now with 20%oxygen in it, you either get an industrial grade one or use a nitrogen gas tank, it works just as well. Did you plan a place already? Anything keeping you here (maybe something stupid like waiting for the release of a movie or shit like that)?

im going this route also.

Go on...

Will you post more tits?

Don't do it. It's not worth it. It's possible to turn it all around.

ever think about a quick rebound? its what im trying to do instead of exit bag, but the bag seems really tempting right now more then rebounding.

Depression sucks, you have nice tits.

Where are you located might aswell fuck a couple dudes before dying?

Oh shit, you had the same experience as millions of other people, good reason to kill yourself faggot.
Fucking man up, find random Sup Forums virgins and fuck them before you leave the world, at least people will remember you.

Hi beautiful suicidal femanon. Wealthy user here with borderline personality disorder and nearly insufferable PTSD. Want to try being broken together? If it doesn't work we can an hero as a pair.

ASL

Live near Idaho?

Nice bewbies. What's wrong?

cheated how? left you or just had sex with someone else?

Jon snow dies and comes back to life

If you kill yourself, he wins.

Nice tits. Those are reason enough to keep on living.

Try a ketamine infusion. It works like magic for depression.

Maybe you shouldnt have left him after he tried making it up to you

Ex Gf cheated on me 3 times and fucked me over big time yet is till get up every morning and continue on.
But in time it does get easier.

Damn trips and ass. Please continue

Nice trips

call a suicide hotline or something, just don't kill yourself think of your family

Nice trips and nicer ass, damn girl I know shit feels bad right now, but ending it aint the answer

Glad someone is keeping score...who wins if she kills him? And what's the spread?

dunno which is better the tips or the ass

Nice body and amazing trips. Have you thought of the good you can do for mankind with a body like that?

at least take solace in the fapping material youve provided

moar

cam. we want to see more

Do you have Skype ?
Add tale.ness2
We'll discuss.

and that's all it took to "break" you?

Get an abortion and a hobby. Eventually your hurt will fade. You may never completely forgot about the guy, but life will become tolerable and even enjoyable again.

Show your pussy and we will give you some god-tier advice

The think of your family thing is stupid as hell, who the fuck cares about family, it's their problem.

only go here if u wanna be capped n blackmailed

also the mods are gay pedo niggers into scat

wow a trips and the hour of your post is a triple i never have seen that

at least i tried

with that ass it wont be difficult to find someone else girl

Chris, is that you...? If it is, I'm so sorry.

You ever tried just getting buff as shit and excercing the depression off. It worked for me, I don't see why it couldn't work for anyone else

this too will pass.

now lemme tap that ass.

good girl, now let's see that nice asshole

Hello, I also went through that, believe me, since I was a little kid, when I was fine, but my mother went through a cancer, went ahead and then another, in the second I died when I was only 14 years old. During the two cancers in the first one I went to class and I just finished going home to take care of her and in the second I left school to take care of her, after her death I had to go live with my father who is a psychopath who beat, Torture psychologically and starve me, that for two years until I escape from home and I can assure you that suicide I thought every hour, but now I'm studying, I'm fine and I can tell you that you can get out of the dark

Do me a fansign, my name is Kate Thirtin

spread it

the front as nice as the rear?

Bruises from our Last fight

You are better off without him

ew wtf, scuffed....im out

The fuck is that? If you ever an hero stab him first, please.

I honestly say just move away, atleast if you leave and get away from him you dont have to worry any longer

Full frontal pls

I don't blame him, fucking the same hairy ass for 5 years. Good for him for finding something better.

You did good user. If it's any consolation that's the reasoning I use to stick around

so much cancer and faggots here holy fuck..kill yourself Op also all of you white knight fgts

show a full pic user, anywhere i can contact you?

poor thing

id massage your clitoris to ease the pain

don't do it. If you're catholic = hell. atheist = this is your only shot at life. either way don't waste it. You got this shit.

Panderers. OP quit acting like a stupid bitch...

PIG DISGUSTING

you seem lost

gb2trap thread cock worshipper

y u post your tits erryday with this suicide shit

Look at all the people here willing to help you user. Don't do it, your life is precious! Don't let anyone tell you different

ugly bint

Let's see full frontal

cam

go eat some ice cream you whinging bitch

This happens everyday to everybody. You are weak

leave whomever did this to you

I wish it were a lie, but no, it is the summed truth.

ye i am lost i thought this is Sup Forums where people tell eachother to kill themselves and stream it but i guess i got redirected to anontumblr with you being the fagoot mod

You need to call the police.

Shit you're actually hot as fuck. Spread your ass for us.

So you want to end your live because somebody else is gone to you.
You shouldn't think that your live depends on somebody else. You are a beautiful person and you suffer now, but it will get better.

YOU ARE FAT AND DISGUSTING THAT'S WHY HE LEFT YOU!

YOU ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE. HE DOES NOT WANT YOU ANYMORE. KILL YOURSELF. NO ONE WILL EVER WANT THAT EWW!

Kill your faggot self

why are these people on Sup Forums?

Hahaha it all makes sense now....

Post soles of feet