Just finished the first season and I liked it

Just finished the first season and I liked it.
Should I bother with season 2? I've read multiple times that it's garbage

>posted it again

When will this meme die?

You should absolutely watch season 2. It does get crappy in the second half of the season, but it then leland killed his daughter picks up for the last episode.

Keep watching my friend

Season 2 is up and down in terms of quality, but all of Coopers scenes are still fantastic.
Most of the scenes with Donna, James, most of the town folks, they're pretty bad.
I did like Ben Horne's Civil War reenactments, though.

Don't. Just pretend like season 2 doesn't exist and just live with the excitement that season 1 and the finale brought you.

BEST girl

Fuck off.

Just watch the first 2 eps of Season 2 and then skip the the finale. You'll miss literally nothing of importance and save yourself a good 15 or so hours.

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

HO
O

I have no idea how you find her attractive.
Shelly is the best

Think you might need to go see an eye doctor m8

I am fucking sick of these threads asking the same fucking question. Yes if you are a fan of the show you should watch the second season, every episode. Also before you post it after you finish the second season you should watch FWWM after.

>Implying Gordon wasn't the best Peaksfu

Fuck Gordon for cucking based Bobby

>not wanting to cuddle up with Bowie

kill yourself
kill yourself faggot

Based Audreybro

>Lynch made out with a 17 year old shelly and nobody cared

I take offence to that, good sir!

I'M NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT JUDY

Season 2 is great in that we know the characters and they've come into their own. People become too focused on who Laura's killer is when they don't even realize we're watching a show with very interesting characters who are pretty off the wall. It becomes less about what happens and more about who this stuff happens to.

This, I know Lynch wanted the mystery to never be solved but I'm glad it did because the show was almost more about the townspeople to me and less about Laura's murder; having that wrapped up allowed us to get into their lives a little better. In fact it felt kind of weird to me how Lynch brought back Laura, Ronette and all of that in the finale when the show had already moved beyond those things.

>posting fake spoilers

>implying this man isn't just lelands delusions manifest

If you dont watch season 2 you wont get to experience the pure 100% distilled kino that is the series finale.

should I bother starting this show? I own the blu ray set but I have a hard time starting long shows

I mean with the new season coming next year, better do it soon. It starts kind of slow, gets you hooked, and the first part of season 2 is excellent. Then it kinda falls apart and the finale is...basically what you expect from David Lynch.

Though knowing we're getting new episodes takes the sting out of the series finale

I watched season 2 until the major reveal and then a little bit after that. I dropped off and have no idea where I stopped to pick it up again. Should I bother?

Yes. It starts a little slow but then Cooper has a dream in the 3rd ep and it gets real weird in a good way.

So I just saw the episode where Leland is clearly depicted to be possessed by Bob and kills his niece. This is where it starts to get bad, right? Should I skip some episodes or slog through the Lynch being pretentious surrealism horseshit?

why don't you watch them to see for yourself if you like them or not and stop relying on others' opinions? jesus

Trips of truth

Because this is a board for discussion
I will ultimately make my own opinion and go from there, but I want to talk about it here
Most people I know in real life have never heard of the show and those who have didn't watch it because they thought lynch is a hack
I enjoy the surreal stuff as well to an extent, but the Leland scene went on for a lot 50% longer than it should have so if it's much more of that I'm not interested

Yes, but if you really want to you can skip the episodes labelled in red and just read the summaries instead. The finale is honestly GOAT, though.

I think you have the wrong idea of what parts of the show people like, the things that people praise are the Lynch-heavy elements, like the scene you described, and the more surrealistic parts like Cooper's dream, and the parts that they say are shit are the episodes he wasn't involved in, namely a stretch of episodes in season 2 that starts a couple after where you're at right now. There's nothing really Lynch-ian again until the finale, when he came back to the show. Maybe you'll like the rest of season 2 then?

DON'T PARTICIPATE IN TP THREADS IF YOU DON'T WANNA GET SPOILED
WATCH THE SHOW AND FORMULATE YOUR OWN DAMN OPINIONS
DON'T SKIP EPISODES!
EVEN THE WORSE EPISODES OF SEASON TWO HAVE SOME GOOD PARTS
DON'T SKIP EPISODES! YOU WILL BE VERY CONFUSED
THE SERIES FINALE IS WORTH PUTTING UP WITH THE WEAKER EPISODES

Laura is best girl

Anyone here watched Northwest Passage?

It's a fan edit that turns the first season into a long movie, cutting out everything not directly related to Cooper and the central mystery.

On the one hand, the Cooper parts are easily the best and it works to see that aspect distilled, but on the other hand I kind of agree with and and like the weird town stuff on its own.

Alright then. I'll start the 2 hour pilot(what the fuck) tomorrow

See, I enjoyed the scene of Cooper at the roadhouse and in his dreams seeing the giant, etc
I just thought the Leland one took way too long because it really wanted to beat over the viewers head that Bob was possessing him. I got it the first time. That's all.

that image is too big. gave me a wee scare

It's not even a contest.

Second season is the best and worst season of television ever made.

It's actually quite impressive.

You spent like $100 on the blu-rays, and then just figured "nah"?