ITT: anthro shark thread

ITT: anthro shark thread

General s/fur?

Sure, yeah.

Then count me in.

Definitely gonna need sharks tho

those aren't even sharks lmao

Hey, we got go-ahead for sfur general. If this isn't s/fur general then I'll leave.

Got eyes, got teeth, got tails, got wet bits.
Close enough.

Exactly.

Sharks know how to make those panties drop.

Thread is dying. Time for knots?

Two Otterboxes? That's gotta be like, $180?

>i c wat u did there

I am not a clever man.

Pap Pap Pap

Trips demands better rez.

She gonna use that AK to shoot up a school? The school of fish?

Ha.

I guess you won at making threads unfindable.

Not white enough.

would the pussy juice be called fin soup though

who is this artist? its actually tasteful for furry

I know, right?

what do you mean? searching up "anthro shark" brings up only this post

I mean, in the sense of tasting her vagina I guess. I wouldn't really call it tasteful in the standard sense though.

Artist is Ruaidri

Good job Meme Queen.

Horse Butt.

Fucking wish I knew, mate. Found it on one of these dreadful threads. How I wish to see more such boopable snoots.

no brony shit allowed

thank you
I mean, it's still furry. But it uses noncancerous colors at least. And something about the style dodges the awful standard furry faces.

Grand!

D:

Yeah, I tire of the annymay shit that a lot of fur artists end up using.

Tasteful is still not really the right word there. In this context it usually refers to the degree of lewd-ness.

I was before it 404d ya.

I did not see it, no .

I normally hate mlp but love this pic.

Nice, got this working again.

I wish they'd done a Luna recolor.

It looks like this soup needs to be stirred.

Tennouddaten

So many sneps.

ass is good too

I met her whole family and it was like they were marrying me off already. The next monday she was texting me like usual and all of suddent stopped. I was worried that something had happened so I asked her if she was ok, but no response

Fuck, now I want soup.
Specifically, that soup.

I need to know when people upload pictures of them I M M E D I A T E L Y

So you haven't heard since monday?

A worthy cause.

Ass is ALWAYS good.

mare ass is best ass

It was already tuesday and I texted her phone but still no response, so then I used kik to see if she was actually reading my message and she did not.

I decided to give her another day and it was already wednesday. After work i decided to go for my 4mile run and ended up only doing 1 mile because I was still worried so I tried calling her mom and no repsonse.

Friday her mom texted me early in the morning telling me that she preparing for a father-daughter trip for two weeks. Upon hearing this kiked Kathering once more asking her if I should use it to finally meet the only member in her family who I haven't met and say my goodbyes before she leaves on the trip

I concur with this statement.

Forgot how much I love that name. Ruaidhri is a ballin ass name

While I respect that opinion.....

stop

And then that's when it happened, she finally replied. She said I could come but there was a bit of miscommunication and I showed uninvited after driving an hour to her house. Her parents looked angry and tired because they had just got back when Katherine had told them that I just got there.

It feels like a gave her a stalky vibe. They invited me and after a while me and her mom had a talk

Okay.

That...
is fucking terrifying.

She told me that I had rushed things too fast, it may have been true but it was only half my fault. Her mom said that she was different and that vented through RP as a wolf online and she was still messed up from her previous relationships.

She demanded that I talked to Katherine and so I did. We talked and we gave each other an out . I exposed myself as a furry in front of her and she told me about her RPing..

Long story short she thinks she's a wolf and RP's to escape reality

Holy fuck, moar?!

Man, that sounds like a lot.

How did she respond to that?

Chicago-style pizza and beer. Can you really ask for more?

This is her when we went out to the theater and it pains me because it's been 5 years since I found someone who likes me .

It pains me because I remember every day like it was yesterday. I still remember when I came to Sup Forums and met every body

Ash, get in here.

Supreme jelly.

I honestly wish I could give better advice, but all I can say is leave her be for a bit and see what happens. The worst thing would be to end up pushing her away when really she was just busy or something.

If you ever come to MFF I make it a point to take everyone out for pizza.

pls never show that again. And by "that," I mean an uncensored piece of info

I tried looking for you to help me find the wolf game but I found it on my own.

I then cross-referenced some profiles that matched her character and I was able to confront her at wolf home and she ignored me and kept leaving the game when I entered the same room