I had sex with one of these lovely ladies last night

I had sex with one of these lovely ladies last night

It'd be one of the two ugly fatties on the right. Hell, I'd give you props for both.

Too bad she had to go and get that tattoo like a fucking dumb whore.. Yes I'm talking about that redheaded cunt

You are so full of shit OP

one on the right is mai waifu

the cardbored box in the back

Tattoos absolutely destroy a woman.

Tattoo chest

Agreed sir

>cardbored
Kek

hey i had sex with them last night too

Ya'll are either under 23, from rural areas, autistic, or beyond conservative. Any of the aforementioned qualify for handicapped parking so be excited regardless!

I bet you've got a face full of metal. Some lame as skull tattoo with flames and you probably drive a pick up.

0/3 thanks for playing

How much did it cost? I love it when they let you decide from a selection of girls, would there have been a discount for multiple? I normally save and go for two in one night rather than paying extra. It's 40 to enter anyway so I always think 50 for half an hour can only be justified if you sleep with two. That way it's like 70 for one sex. I'd have picked 2nd left btw, shake about the tattoo though.

Shame*

No, Shake

Just go with it

>Chest tattoo

Pass

What's wrong with trucks? They're insanely useful and girls love them.

Sure. If you've got a legitimate use for one. But if you're driving one around town to pick up your groceries and running errands then you're a huge overcompensating gas guzzling faggot.

Red head is hot. OP, can you post a picture of yourself

alt-girl thread?

Who cares what people drive. Why don't you just focus on yourself instead of others.

To add - I don't think girls give a shit about trucks. Just so long as whatever you're driving is expensive, it'll be a pantie dropper.

its fuckin sad girls have this little self respect todays.

Because I can't see over the top of your enormous road elephant at intersections.

Some trucks get better gas mileage than an SUV, and not everyone wants to own two vehicles. Now, if you own a dual diesel king-cab with black rims, brush guards, etc I can see your point about over-compensation, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with driving a sensible smaller pickup every day. I've been looking for a used Toyota Tacoma to replace my beater Pathfinder.

I personally have no qualms but at least be original with them

Girls like manly men. Girls also like vehicles that can pull a boat, haul furniture, etc. That's not to say they also don't like convertibles, luxury cars, etc. In my state, girls like pick-ups, maybe it's different in your area.

What year Tacoma are you looking at? I have a 2009, I've heard many of the 90's models never die.

>tattoos directly under/between tits

I'll never understand it. I love the Suicide Girl look but it's not for everyone.

Ok but what if... you focused on yourself and not others.

That can be said about a lot of Toyotas. I'm not really stuck on a particular year, just looking for a good deal on a decent truck. Hope you have many more years with yours!

What if I focused on myself AND others?

I live in the motorcity. Like I said, girls only give a shit if the car is expensive.

>Tattooed trash.

Not bragworthy.