Votes for Hillary based on a single campaign ad

>votes for Hillary based on a single campaign ad
Is Marge the most accurate portrayal of modern housewives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLSy8Tl2bjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was this part of a regular episode or was it just a standalone thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=tLSy8Tl2bjs

>criticizes Trump for disrespecting the sacrifices of Muslim-American soldiers like his son
>his son would still be alive if assholes like Hillary didn't vote to invade Iraq

>his son would still be alive if assholes like Hillary didn't vote to invade Iraq
Is the Iraq war the 2000's version of the Vietnam war basiclly? We shouldn't of been there and it was utterly pointless and did more harm then it did good.

It was worse than Vietnam. The Vietnam war was a futile defense of a sovereign state (South Vietnam) that was ultimately pointless and doomed to fail.

The Iraq war was an unprovoked illegal invasion of a sovereign state that destabilised the entire world and provided a foothold for a terrorist state whereas previously there was a secular government.

If anything, the Iraq war was more akin to Germany's invasion of poland.

Yup, the parallels are kind of strange.

>unpopular "imperialist" war, ran by controversial republican president
>public shoots far left to distance themselves from it
>public gradually starts tiring of hippies and blaxploitation, and shifts back to the right
>Republican candidate who is treated as a joke wins the presidency, and ushers in a new age of nationalism

Hold onto your butts, the 80s are back

>republican president
>Lyndon Johnson was a republican

fucking kill yourself.

Trips of truth, here come 8 years of the Don Tron.

I think he's talking about the Ron Tron

>Iraq
>secular

>Single campaign ad
Hillary has been in politics for 20 years.

Basically.

The American rationale was Saddam was a scumbag with a long history of belligerence in the Middle East (true) and repeated violations of UN treaties (true as well.) After 9/11 American officials who long held that another confrontation with Iraq (1991 and 1998) was inevitable believed that Saddam was cooperating with Al-Qaeda (not unreasonable, since both sides had the same enemies, and Saddam funded terrorist groups in the past), and that Saddam was successfully hiding large piles of WMD (biggest thing that ended up being false). However diplomatic maneuvering by France, Russia, and Germany barred any hopes of increasing sanctions or getting serious UN inspections of Saddam's factories, therefore the US/UK rationalized the UN security council was being purposely derailed by politics, and had to invade to punish Saddam in order for international law to be held seriously.

But it ended up discrediting the US because they were so hellbent on invading Iraq and ending Saddam's bullshit that they didn't consider reconstruction of the country, or the eventual Shia waves of revenge against Iraqi Sunnis after decades of oppression. ISIS formed from Iraqi Sunnis in order to protect their people from Shia insurgent groups.

I don't care for Trump, but this video made me angrier than I thought was even possible.

>I think he's talking about the Ron Tron
he said
>unpopular "imperialist" war, ran by controversial republican president

implying the person who ran the war was republican. reagan didn't run the war. it was run by johnson mostly, then nixon took over but scaled it down before completely pulling out.

saddam was secular you knob and gave people freedom of religion. now you get beheaded for being the wrong religion. learn some facts, faggot.

>voting for hillary because your wife is

wtf i hate homer now

>saddam was secular you knob and gave people freedom of religion
Saddam allowed the Sunni upper class (30% of the population) to hold the Shia (60% of pop.) under oppression through decades of disenfranchisement, open threats, baring of Shia employment, and murder.

Saddam himself probably wasn't religious, but he knew who his friends were (the Sunni world and Saudi Arabia), and was more than willing to advance the Sunni cause for political and financial backing

Is the segment showing that males are only voting for Hillary because someone they want to fuck is?

yeah
basically men are turning into pussies and women are turning into something unfathomable.

With modern Simpsons being as stupid as it is I don't know whether this was intentional or not

They'll come around eventually