Dubs get

Dubs get

show feminine penor

Beauty fades

"do you have any moles near your pussy?"

How big are your hemorrhoids?

I want you to start living as a gay woman.

roll

I HAVE AIDS
LET ME GIVE YOU MY AIDS

REROLL

roll

reroll again

roll 4 t-cell

Hi, I am autistic. I have heard and seen this kind of bullying in the community a lot. it hurts. Please be considerate about the person behind the keyboard the next time you want to be an Internet bully. This community has done so much in making me happy and introducing me to new friends and giving me something to feel passionate about. but nothing is perfect and that is okay however I would just like to put this awareness out there. Autism acceptance month is April so the timing feels right too.

reroll for aids ples

I rape ducks

Are you African? Because you look like a fucking nigger.

wooo come on OP
time 4 t-cell

Send noose

I have a boner, wanna look?

no one rolled for checked autist

faggot

wow you fucking faggot
kill yourself

How much smegma do you like on your sausage? I'll need as much notice as possible to whip up a decent batch.

My idol is Ted Bundy. He did some terrific work. Wanna meet up tonight in an alley and chill?

I wanna lick your shitter so hard that when you cum you can't help it but to shit in my mouth babe!

La da de da dee I am OP. A faggot is me.

Hey, just wanted to say that since yesterday I am gay

Rachel.. I saw your picture and instantly knew you would be my wife. Your feminine charm knows no bounds. I would be willing to do anything for you, massage your feet after I get home from work, let you explore any sexual fantasy you have, even play my xbox (when I'm not using it ofc). I know it's hard to find a good man who respects women and you might think I'm some alpha/jock trying to get into your pants, but I implore you to give me a chance and prove to you just how loyal I can be. All you need to say is yes, m'lady, and I'll be there for you quick as a sonic rainboom! (that's a My Little Pony joke, if you didnt get it! And if you didnt no worries, we can watch every episode together, with you cuddling on my chest =3= awoo)

I've always wanted to ask you something

Do you like hitler ?

Your dad just called me and asked me fuck him.

roll

rollin

Winrar

fuck dubs, do this

do it now

If you like the dog filter so much, why not bring one in the bed too!

Come on now make some plays this thread is dying

May i insert crushed ice, milk, and chopped fruit in your rectum, stir them with my cock then eat the smoothie that comes out?