How do you introduce diapers to a girl? I'm not in any relationship but I have some fwbs and occasionally have ONS...

How do you introduce diapers to a girl? I'm not in any relationship but I have some fwbs and occasionally have ONS. I'm not into the AB side of things; just a diaper lover. Anyone have any advice tips or strats to get a girl to wear a diaper for me?

>Also diaper stories of anyone had them

Also interested... asking for a friend.

Obviously you don't start with "I want to smell your piss mixed with baby powder" but I want to end there!

i was in a relationship and we talked about it

The absolute madman. Tell us the deets. How did she take it? What did you do together? Pics?

said she had heard worse but wasnt into it like i am, hence nothing came of it.
sorry no pics

Did you ever wear around her?

I just held her down and put a diaper on her. She accepted it as her new life.

It was easy.

i did a few times but under sweats, we broke up, not due to me wearing though

Pics?

Have you ever worn around her? Did she squirt in the diaper or use it at all? What did you talk about afterwards?

>Pics?
Pic related. I cropped out her face and whatnot by her request.

>Have you ever worn around her?
Yep, her and I have a whole closet full of diapers.

>Did she squirt in the diaper or use it at all?
Yep, she used it a few minutes later. It was easy to get her to accept wearing them too, given that I already knew she was into DDLG stuff.

>What did you talk about afterwards?
Believe it or not, we had a discussion on whether she'd fit into Goodnites. It turns out that she did.

BUMP

Talk to your partner about your kinks /thread

Bump

You're very luck user. Cherish the treasure you have. Any more stories or things you might share are more than welcome

Just ask and I'll do my best to answer. Her and I are here watching the new episode of Samurai Jack together and then we're going to go have some fun together in bed and then she's going to get a diaper change.

1.)can you hijack this thread and post your diapers?
2.) how long will you two wear?
3.)have you ever worn in public?
4.)do diaper changes go both ways?
5.)do you ever double diaper/stuff/whatever wear more than one thing?
6.a.b.) each of your fav diaper moments?

Hey baby I want you to wear this diaper for me while I sexualize you. Cool?

"No... that sounds pedo as fuck. Why do you want to fuck an infant shit sack?"

Baby, please.

Do they know you're a DL?

I was thinking more like:
"Soooo I've got this fetish but it's pretty out there. It's more funny than anything and it's harmless, buuuut... ok well I'll just say it: I want to put you in one of these diapers *whips out Tykables Overnight or something*"

Nope! It's a total secret

>1.)can you hijack this thread and post your diapers?
I don't really want to hijack the thread, but here's another picture of her in some boy's goodnites. Cropped, of course.

>2.) how long will you two wear?
Her and I have worn all day today. We're wearing Abena M3's.

>3.)have you ever worn in public?
Yeah, all the time. We both went and played in a Magic: the Gathering tournament today while wearing.

>4.)do diaper changes go both ways?
She's not really good at changing diapers herself, so I change myself and I change her.

>5.)do you ever double diaper/stuff/whatever wear more than one thing?
Nah, we both think that's a waste of diapers.

>6.a.b.) each of your fav diaper moments?
Umm, I always enjoy making her diaper ride high above her jeans and then watching other people check her out as she passes by, only to have me lift up the back of her shirt to show off her sexy asorbant underwear to their surprise.

I've never worn diapers with anyone. I have thought playing dirty jenga and having someone put on a diaper as part of that. Maybe a bet too?

Pics of diapers before her change?

Omg it's fucking crazy you show off in public! Do people notice quickly that she's padded? Have you ever changed in a public place?

>dirty jenga
>?

How about this:
"Oh no! You need to wear special underwear for daddy. Don't be naughty and soil your undies with your own cummies. Put on your pampers!"

"No. What the fuck. Who are you?"

It's a drinking game. The Jenga blocks have dirty challenges on them, when you pul one out, you have to do what it says (I.e, take your shirt off, kiss the person next to you).

I could be like a Muslim and just chain her in my basement and force her to do what I want which in this case is let me change her dirty diapers

>Pics of diapers before her change?
Sadly, I don't have any pictures right before she gets changed. But, now that I think of it, I really should take a few of those here in a bit.

>Omg it's fucking crazy you show off in public!
We really only do that when we're out of town in a place where no one will know us.

>Do people notice quickly that she's padded?
Usually. And it's always super-embarrassing for her. She gets all red in the face and blushes. It's really adorable.

>Have you ever changed in a public place?
Yeah, it's usually in the backseat of my car or in a family restroom.

Holy shit your couple sounds like my dream goals. You guys have kik? After work I'll be diapering up and we can swap pics n sheeitt if you're interested.

I'm not really interested in seeing diapered guys, sorry. :(

That's fine I was offering in the name of fairness lol. Please do post pics of your diapers throughout tonight! You have an audience here!

Has she ever embarrassed/exposed you in public?
What's your fav brands? My absolute top has to be Tykables, but I'm loving the Crinklz Rearz too

Anyone have a fantasy with their fetish? I like to hear other people's

This is what I want T_T

I have been into diapers since middle school I not quite sure how I came about it I remember how shaky I was buying my first pack. And they were Luvs

Same here. Just want a girl i can hang out with in diapers

Here's the photo with a caption

Is it really worth being exposed as freak in a year or two when you break up with her

But... why?

Seriously, out of all the fetishes out there I cannot comprehend why this is a thing. Feet, I can understand. Pedo/ebes, I can understand. Asphyxiation, sure, why not. Humiliation, CBT, watersports, etc, all kind of make sense.

But diapers? Pic related.

Try it

Bump

Here's another diaper girl watching TV

Saved

OP here. Getting diapered then I'll contribute OC. Anyone else wearing diapers tonight?

I have more of her, let me get them for you

I wish I was

I'll look through my computer to find more of her

Here's some entertainment for you

>wait till its bedtime
> when she's deep in sleep pour water on the mattress around her make sure it's about 98.6° so she won't wake up
> you might hafta pour a little directly on her crotch to make it believable
> repeat for a few days or weeks
> tell her you're tired is sleeping in her piss
> convince her to wear diapers to bed

I said "well you're lucky you want to break up I'd just put you in diapers"

"what?'

dont

Roll

Another good one

What are those clamp things?

Anybody got any mless links?

Getting diapers for your birthday. A humiliating experience where you poop and pee in front of people. Show everyone your accident pants to

Just get to know them and ask if they "like that kinda stuff." If they say no, then force it upon them. If they don't resist, you're golden, and their communication skills just sucked. ;)

I think those are for cables, they're like reusable zip ties

roll

Thanks, found them.
They are ironically called 'cable cuffs'.
Need to order some, less questions asked if someone finds them laying around.

What do you plan to use those for?

Found them, finally.

Ahem.
First time in one of these threads. Never been a diaper man myself so I've always ignored it. but today I will not because I have come to a realization.

You diaper fuckers are borderline pedophiles. Who's to say you won't get a kink out of raising a kid.

If any people would be arrested, should be you.

k

ahem, i hate kids with a passion, but i would NEVER harm them in any way shape or form.

I think Hillary should be arrested

I've been around my friends' kids in diapers and i'm not attracted to that at all.

give up this faggot, bullshit fetish. no self resecting woman wants to put a diaper on. Especially not for your juvenile sexual desires.

So humiliation and watersports make sense but diapers - which incorporate both - don't?

Are you retarded?

Except for the ones that do and to prove it I bring the evidence that is every photo in this thread.

You must have overlooked the "self respecting," part.

Kys with your gay ass fetish

there are way worse fetishes to have there buddy

hes got a point man