Like this op? fuckmytoes.com

god i love toerings

>finished on this pic the alst 3 nights

Broken shit

MAAAOOOOR!

Source?/More?

works fine for me

gonna blow!

i wish, i tried and asked so much for more of "barefoot salon worker girl"...

>had to do a 12 hour film shoot today
>literally went because i knew the student director was gonna show off her feet the whole day
did not disappoint

im gonna cum

more greentext

she played with her shoes the WHOLE time
never taking them off, but wiggling her toes, showing off her arches and soft heels

girls know that regardless of how unacceptable it is for them to be barefoot, they can still wear flip flops/take off their shoes and socks and get comfy...fuck girls literally wear flip flops to the White House to meet the fucking President.

>thank God for that
more barefoot males would be a worse world tbh

slutty Leslie Knope?

holy shit dude im gonna dump a load

>dat sexy ima liberal arts female grad student for life fuck trump chipped toenails : )

i love trump, hate liberals, but love her feet

>she got on her knees a bunch to look at stuff, her heels lifting off her shoes
>she wiggled her toes a lot when i talked to her, and she always had her feet out, or dangled towards me
>during these pics we were eating lunch, and I just sat on the floor in front of her and she didn't mind. didn't stop her from casually shoeplaying either

have some more before you do!

i think you care about trump a little too much, buddy

moar

she ran her fingers through her toes a LOT
they were so suckable

done

FUUUUUUCK do you even remember the name of the movie(s) ?? i'd just be focused on her feet the whole time

nah I was busy working, or else i'd have WAYY more photos
I was definitely distracted tho.
I wanna see her soles badly. She's pretty nice with me and she asked if I ever wanted to hang and watch TV with her, so.... maybe I'll get more from her!

also note how her toes are subtly curling against her chair wheel there

pic of her in action on set
completely oblivious to what she was doing with her feet

would you help her film her school project?
>"please user it's due really soon.... I can give you lunch if you want!"

pretty much how she asked me actually
she was running out of time and she had almost no crew
she did follow through on lunch tho

she's 18, if you're curious

you're def going to get to see her barefoot. i hope you have a big comfy couch with an ottoman so she can kick off her sexy strappy sandals and put her feet up in front of you all night.

post her face?

definitely hoping so!
I text her a bit, might start sending her more stuff tho
she seemed REALLY kinky some parts of the shoot today
>I grab her by her shoulders to move her and she doesn't seem to care
>I hit her with the boom mic a couple times teasingly, and she gave me THAT grin
>I we leaned in close and whispered to eachother a lot
>made eyecontact a LOT
I think these are good signs

girls like her make be believe in God and that he created females for the male's pleasure

... not even kidding

what would you guys do to her?

if that's true she will probably love you for loving her perfect goddess-tier barefeet

is she a nerdgirl? i ask because nerdgirls are usually more persceptive and comfortable with fetishes.

>?user are are you looking at me feet and not watching the film you perv !???"

>"lol jk teeehee"

>puts her feet in your lap and wiggles them

>"you going to rub my soles and suck me toes or just be a faggot user?"

I saw a bluray copy of spirited away by her TV and she asked if I liked Rick and Morty, so she has bits of nerd in her.
I could totally see her do that honestly, we were fucking with eachother a LOT already

Gf

i met my gf of the last 4 years are GENCON. big time nerdgirl. she actually got me to watch Spirited Away, which was the first time we made out. and we had sex for the first time when we turned up the credits to Return of the King really loud so her fat roomie couldn't hear

she's also a total barefoot girl. she has declared war on socks despite the fact the weather here sucks.

she exclusively wears flats and flip flops and that's it. there will be inches of snow outside and she wears flats, which tbh is pretty great for me since she knows i have crazy foot fetish and in the middle of tons of people she doesn't mind and knows im not embarassed putting her feet in my lap and having me warm them up for her. in fact im pretty sure it makes other girls jealous that their bf's touch enjoy their feet like i love my gf's feet. She HATES heels which depresses me, and doesn't like strappy sandals either : (

my ex before her when i was in college loved wearing heels to the bar, but barely could wear them for an hour...then she'd ride me piggy back home so her feet wouldn't get dirty or cut : )
>of course doing that for her resulted in lots of sex

... god thats really hot
really inspirational too
thank u for sharing man!

Dead?

Any cumshots??

GFs gold toes

Full body? I like bare feet with as much body in

Here's an older one.

Wonderful, thank you kindly good sir

Faggot

love when my sister has her friends over

More

Moar?

Ah god is cruel,

The ugly one's feet are perfection and the hot one's feet are mangled.

post what you've got to contribute if you ask for more please

All mine

More?

braces+barefoot = : )