Sup Forums I need advice

Sup Forums I need advice
I doubt I'll get any here but I'm desperaaaaate

How do you let a girl lowkey know you like her?

Show her your penis

subtle flirting, not hard you autistic fuck

Use your mating call and do the sacred mating dance

This, claim accidental dick pic.

checked

bruh I don't wanna scare her off

I've been told I'm not good at flirting
pls what do I say?

you dont, girls (well at least the non ugly one) assume that every guy is into them. you are getting friendzoned and want to turn into something more? too bad she wouldve tried to suck your dick by now. she is just using you either for her own personal gain or twisted amusement.

Jokes on you, she isn't not ugly!

This world has been cruel to you. I can feel it in your text.

it has user, but i aint gonna cry about it like OP over here

respect. user is a realist

Well jeez, is there anyway to tell if someone likes you then?

Find a mutual friend and put them up to telling her that the friend thinks you like her. Have them promise not to mention you putting them up to it.

Seriously man, this trick worked on me.I had a crush on my current gf for a whole year, oblivious to the fact she liked me, until she did this ^^^ and i managed to work up the balls to talk about it with her.
>tfw i have a qt3.14 gf

they will go out of their way to talk to you. and then try to make it obvious. unless youre both autistic

heh so like a wingman? I'll try that eventually :P

well, we're both shy :P

I believe you go up to her and let her know with your words you stupid fuck

Who hurt you, user?

kek worse case scenario I'll straight up tell her "I love you" But I'm too shy and worried if that'll creep her off :v

im guessing youre in school so you cant just drink for confidence boost. idk user youre gonna have to either have a good personality or rape her till she likes it like in your favorite hentai mags

you dont love her you dumb fuck you obviously dont know her. ok here start casual conversation, Hello works follow with questions, open ended dont ask yes or no ones. look for common ground in activity, ask to do activity you found through convo together, if she says no thx you know she not into you, if yes congrats.

>isn't not ugly

zozle

I just don't like drinking :/

bruh I did talk to her
I tried the activity bit too

sounds like a no then you autistic cunt

fuckin hell "i love you" beta fag detected. do you even know her well? well enough to be able to play that off as a joke and not creep her out? is she really as "shy" as you think or do you think she may be getting spit roasted right now? WHAT ARE YOU DOING OP???

that wasn't exactly what I was gonna say, yeah I'd work it out but it's a last case scenario lmao I don't plan on doing it :P
Yes I talk to her and she's pretty shy, she doesn't talk to other people :P

Ask if she likes minecraft and invite her to play with you on your server.

just keep talking to her and dont let her know until you really find out who she is

You have probably fantasized and jerked off to her too many times for a normal conversation with flirting. Just ask her out. That's all you have to do.

Will do :p

Kek I only did one of those things >______>

wait for the right moment after u hinted for a while u autist

OK I know this sounds super lame but how would I go about asking out someone? everything I can think of (clearly) sounds awkward and strange :

OP im not gonna be an asshole ill be straight up. ask her out for dinner. if she says anything that isnt yes then its a no. if she says she is too busy and doesnt offer a day where she is free then its a no. if you really are a kid and cant take her out to dinner then just ask if she wants to be bf/gf if she says no then she was never interested in you and youre just gonna have to accept that. trust me its wayyy better to move on than to be stuck on her and waste your adolescence cause you will just become a 40 yr old virgin. (where i am if i didnt fuck prostitutes) if you are adult then do drugs/drink with her. not saying you cant do this as kid but youre gonna need a spot where u can do them.

Duley noted, we have similar tastes in food
aside from that, I'm not into drugs/drinks :

well then i guess the only thing straight about you is your edge, faggot

Hey, I tasted it before, it's not bad it's just not my cup of tea :v
Hey, I'll try it if it works tho

savage as fuck

>Hey, I'll try it if it works tho
No, stay true to yourself.
is just a fag who thinks alcohol and drugs make him manly.

We'll see :P
At worst I could always fake it, right?

if you had the confidence without you wouldnt be posting on Sup Forums

I knooooooooow but isn't there some other way to be more confident :(((

how you gonna fake a confidence boost?
i dont think they make me manly, they make me an artificial soul who isnt visibly cringy and a blame outlet incase my cringe ever shows. without im just a torn shell lingering for purpose but falling deeper into the abyss that is my unimportant life

But I never felt that confidence, though I only has a couple sips and stopped
I just can't get past the taste :(

getting a girlfriend/ getting pussy

its like a job. u need experience to get a job but to get that first job your gonna have to lie on your resume and hopefully get a retard that believes you.

the old saying is, date a fat ugly chick then work your way up. with each bitch you break up with you get more confidence

Get a gun and put it to her head, tell her if she moves youll blow her brains out. Then get close to her and whisper "i love you" softly in her ear

Pinch here nipples but not to hard you dont want to spoke her

Show her your massive hentai collection

She doesnt have level 5 clearence!

definitely a young fag
its call a chaser you dumbass. pour some (idk try 2 shots) of liquor with a tall glass of your favorite soft drink. if youre not feeling lose yet, have another on. id have to say it takes about 3 shots to get the confidence boost and not be noticeably drunk

this

Rape her.

Terrible fucking advice. Are you Raj from the bazinga theorem?
>relying on a substance to talk to chicks

yeah but I (This isn't cringey) want my romances to be special :C
I once dated this one bitch who turned out to be crazy so we split. I feel a lot more confident now than before I dated her so yeah this works but still :(((

Call me vanilla but I don't like soft drinks either :< do milkshakes and stuff count? I always loved those :P

but what if she gets jealous of my waifu

sorry mate this isnt anime, girls want theirs to be special too but when they look at you. thats not what they think. guys like cute. girls dont.

Op, just say this;

>Netflix and chill?

If you ain't got no Netflix or no chill, you're fucked. If she says yes, you're golden Pony Boy.

and here's a sterling example of an unhealthy mind frame with women

Bitches are dense, tell her straight up or fuck off, 90% of them are too fucking dumb to pick up on any hint you give, the other 10% will pretend they didn't get it so they can keep you permafreinded so they can benefit off you while giving you jack shit in return.

Tell her straight up, that we she can neither play stupid, nor actually use stupidity as excuse.

Just walk straight up to her and whip her in the face with your dik.

Works every time.

Tits or gtfo

Will your penis scare her off?

You have to show her that asap.

>interesting penis it's interesting.

Tell her you like her straight up. For real, there is this myth that somehow the way that you tell her might change her mind, that my friend is total bullshit. Either she likes you or she doesn't. This isnt Shroedinger's cat. Time to sack up and ask her how she feels aboutyou. You wont regret it. And it will help you become a bolder more attractive person in the long run, regardless of wat she says. Trust me, go for it

Offer her a Fiber One bar.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!
Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

Now Playing: BILL AND TED'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows... just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average vanilla stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!