youtube.com/watch?v=AgxQ92-uNV0
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
youtube.com/watch?v=_uiu3hCyZqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=AgxQ92-uNV0

Ok satan

trips confirm kek

Quality bread?

>I just moved to Chicago 2 days ago to live with my grandma.
>Yesterday morning, I was in my room feeling hungry as shit, so I decided to go downstairs to eat some of that chicken she was cooking. As I'm going down the stairs, I hear a voice coming from the basement that sounded angry af.
>A nigga kept saying "SHE PLAYING WITH ME, SON! SHE FUCKING PLAYING WITH ME, SON!" From the way the nigga said 'son' with such power, I knew he was a NY nigga. Not just a regular NY nigga. A NY nigga with a Chiraq influence.
>The nigga sounded like Fredo Santana speaking in NY slang. From the voice alone, I could detect that the nigga was a felon and had at least three baby moms.
>Long story short, as I stepped into the living room to get a glimpse at who the voice belonged to, an average-sized nigga, barely 5'10, came up outta the basement wearing camouflage jeans with some dirty ass Timbs.
>Nigga was wearing a bucket hat that read "I Love NY".
>His white t-shirt had a velcro replaceable attachment that read "R.I.P. Lil Murk". Nigga looked like he aint had a haircut and a shave since Chief Keef received his house eviction notice.
>That nigga had a backpack that was pressed tight af on his back. Nigga musta thought pulling the strings all the way through would take the weight off his back, making him light on his feet; thus, giving him more speed to outrun bullets. He looked like he was carrying that shit on his neck.
>I looked at the nigga and my first reaction was, "Fuck is a NY nigga doing in my grandmama house? In Chicago?"
>Turns out this nigga out here fucking my cousin. My uncle told me he's on vacation visiting her.

Sup Forums chicken

My dogs got no nose. How does he smell?. Bloody awful.

would you?

absolutely
did you fuck her?

This is another episode of Behind the Meme, and today we'll be looking at a good ol' meme.

I hate niggers. Every single one of them

SHINY AND GOLD
I AM AWAITED IN VALHALLA
WITNESS ME

yes

+1

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Kek

Big titty chick I know

Pay for my ceiling.

Checked

Fuck yeah post pics nigga

Please spam me +(33) 639299065

keep talking that shit white boi
you wonder why racism continues
people like you are worthless sub-human scub
I will litterally come to your house and ...
take a dump in your pillow case then i will
piss in your ice tray

>fucking banjo pickin faggot!

MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lemonparty

racism is justified due to the fact (read: fact) that whites are a superior race over blacks.

>milo

not racist if its a fact

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

for U user

MOOOOAAAAAR

youtube.com/watch?v=_uiu3hCyZqA

peeeeeepps

Haben wir noch pepps?

Eww, gross.

I always do

Habe keine

Snapchat.- gmj1274