Puppet of Medivh or savior of the orc race?

Puppet of Medivh or savior of the orc race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9To3QSxwAmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=I3QJ8Pgjj3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shill of blizzard.
Faggot from Sup Forums.

There is literally nothing wrong with shilling.

Just Orc my shit up

>Puppet of Medivh
How the fuck is he a puppet of someone who already is a fucking puppet?

Fucking puppetry

They're both puppets for the Legion.

>Implying they aren't just both Sargeras' puppets

The Trump of Warcraft.

Savior of the Orc race coming through

>How the fuck is he a puppet of someone who already is a fucking puppet?

Everyone is a puppet. Including you and me.

>The Trump of Warcraft.

WE'RE GONNA BUILD A NEW PORTAL, A BIGGER PORTAL, AND THE HUMANS ARE GONNA PAY FOR IT!

I knew it

Savior of the Badlands

>Those rapist humans are going to pay for our portal!
>We'll keep those filthy Draenei and their Radical Lightist Terrorists out of our planet!
>Lyin' Grom Hellscream and his cronies should be massacred and their souls fed to the Dark God.

>Not a puppet of Archimonde

>implying they aren't all puppets of the void
>implying warcraft and starcraft don't exist in the same universe

literally neither you meme spouting retard

I had a good time watching this movie.

The orcs were fucking awesome and the human scenes were borderline The Room-tier, so it was satisfying on a lot of levels.

This. If you go deep enough into the lore, the Void is really the true villain. Sargeras is going on his crusade to purge the cosmos of life so that the Void lords won't have anything to feed on. Hell, he was corrupted by a world infested with Old Gods, which are themselves small manifestations of the void.

>>implying warcraft and starcraft don't exist in the same universe
neat

The sad thing is this has been the best(quality) "blockbuster" this summer but it has like 20% or some shit on RT

I fucking love that they are introducing some heavy science fiction stuff. The Legion used to be this obscure semi-supernatural group from another dimension but now it's like the fucking Borg.

>Hell, he was corrupted by a world infested with Old Gods
Nope. He was "corrupted" by hearing the anguished screams of a world soul that was being corrupted by Old Gods. He cleaved that planet in 2 which annoyed the rest of the pantheon and started the whole shebang.

The movie had science fiction stuff too edited out you can see it in tv spots

they don't

wouldn't be surprised if they do tbqh

for real they don't

Sargeras dindu nuffin wrong, he wuz a good titan, he wuz out spreadin' dah wurd of order and light the day he wuz assaulted by dem WHITE titans.

Neither. Puppet of Sargeras.

that's not Genn Greymane

So Blizzard only has one story to tell? When will we find out about the old ones in Diablo, who the demons and devils are trying to stop by killing all the humans and invading heaven?

youtube.com/watch?v=9To3QSxwAmQ

Too bad you're 5'10/6 feet

They aren't a puppet to the void, They are puppets to Sargeras who wants to destroy the titan soul Azeroth before it can be corrupted by the Void and turned into an unstoppable force. Sargeras himself is scared of the voids power.

not an argument

This movie did a lot of things Hollywood is afraid of doing, which is making a villain really fucking evil like actually killing anyone in his way, killing off the hero, and not having a happy ending. It's a shame it didn't do well at the box office. I want to see more.

HOW DID YOU KNOWWWW
eat dookie

It didn't outright bomb though, so that's something.

Guldan saves the grey baby so you kinda like him at first but he turns out to be ultimately evil in a scene which was a great fight scene but fuck they should've made it longer. Durotan's bones cracking and shit was fucked up, there was supposed to be a shot of him stabbing Gul'dan with one of his own spikes coming out of his back but they cut it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=I3QJ8Pgjj3c

>tfw no one knows when Gul'dan's birthday is
rly makes u think...

>le poor guldan was bullied
>he a good boy

Gul'dan was probably one of the best parts of the movie. Daniel Wu's performance combined with Gul'dans musical theme created an "aw shit" effect whenever he came onscreen.

Not that is matters now, but I was pissed Ner'zhul got shafted. Mother Fucker was the Lich King, no idea how they panned to set up the Lich King if the movie went that far.

shut the fuck up

I don't think Duncan plans on doing the Lich King.
If I recall correctly he wants to follow the orcs up to the founding of Orgrimmar.
Apparently for 2 he wants to follow Thrall with Orgrim as a mentor. Though he did say he may somehow include a bit the Lich Kings early storyline. It would probably just be a small cameo or Easter egg or something.

>more orcs

God I hate the orcs, they are already overused in WoW can we just get the arthas storyline and more about the dwarves?

It's going to be fun Lothar gets BTFO by Doomhammer in the next movie

They're trying to build up to it. Expect to see a young Arthas in the sequel.

Can anyone tell me something. When we see the main human guy leaving after he beats that orc...they show his eyes. Did he have that plague in him? Was that the reason they showed his eyes?

Also who the fuck was the person in the beginning of the movie? Or was that just some random shit.

Will there even be a next movie? This movie really seems 7 years too late.

Apparently there are serious talks now about a sequel.
There have been other movies that have lost more money and yet got/are getting sequels.