>Pepe
>Overpowered
>Relatable
>Many variations to choose from
>Resists the test of time
Whats yours anons?

The Argentina is white meme

Uh thas a good one, also Spurdo is a good contender

posts that start with 1. your cunt and then the second question is just a complete shitpost

>spurdo
>benis in bagina :DD

Dumb frog poster

no consend :DD

kill yourself fucking scumbag

Indians are really good posters, is there some local meme in india you particulary enjoy friend?

Kot blini, but I'm biased

I do not tolerate rudeness

It's a bit old by interenet standards but I like the ecce homo

Wewlad

A man of taste
Reddit meme desu

Baneposting

>the biggest variation
>timeless
>for big guys such as myself
>crashed a plane in real life
>with no survivors

Bane posting can deliver very good meme material when well executed, comes in 2nd place for me for a short range

1. USA
2. Snek court. It makes me laugh out loud whenever I see it.

commieposting

lol

>Gondola
>The only meme that makes me feel anything.
>good and bad feels

Thanks, mexibro.
Besides spurdo, I like stereotyping memes like "WE WUZ KANGZ", "fingolia", "burgerfat" and even "poo in loo"...
All are pretty funny...

>murrica
>apu
>reminds me of the good old days when pepe wasnt malicious and stood for good feels and fun, evokes a childlike sense of naivety in me

i like helper because its a brilliant satire of the neet frogposters who despite their smug online persona, are clinically retarded and utterly helpless.

I understand, i grew up with stereotypes, people in india do yoga, wear turban like diapers and enchant snakes, when i see that on meme form i cant make anything but laugh, it applies to the whole world. Too bad some people find that kind of stuff too dangerous for the modern society.

Pepe, mainly because of the reasons you said

the godawful watercolour one was me

fugging embarrassing desu :DDDDD

good double

Yeah, and stereotypes are often wrong. Only Sikhs wear turbans. No one else.
Yoga maybe a bit of a lifestyle choice like going to the gym. Most people don't do yoga. Snake charmers also pretty rare. I think I only saw one when I very young.

Regarding Mexico, spicy but delicious food comes to mind, also people wearing cowboy hats and lots of desert. I've also always thought that Mexicans are usually very devout Christians.

first time I've got quints in 8 years

should've done it on Sup Forums for the (You)s in hindsight

>WE