One man punch

HOLY FUCK! This is such a great show, only on episode 2 so cant really form a strong opinion yet but i've already fallen for it. Such a fun concept and the dynamic between Saitama and his surroundings is just so... refreshing? Or so brutally truthful that its beautiful. I guess i missed the boat on when the webcomic and anime gained traction. What are your thoughts on it?

>/posting Sup Forums shit on Sup Forums
>one meme man

Great show, never thought the premise would work as well as it does, but thanks to the supporting characters and goofiness it has yet to get old.

Can't wait for more.

>>Sup Forums

quite funny as well which i thought was surprising

theme is 10/10. hype af

cant there be some symbiosis here? It can be both

>Can't wait for more.
You will have to wait a long fucking time considering Murata isn't even halfway through making his version of the Monster association/Garou arc.

back to

you fucking weeab shit

ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!!!!!!!!

fucking awesome 10/10 parody of the shounen genre

Best hero coming through.

OH SHIT waddup

Actually very enjoyable and I usually dislike anime

redditor detected

What volume of the manga picks up where S1 leaves off?

Dude, I knew nothing about this anime before my friend showed it to me at a party. ITS FUCKING GOOD, its like a cross between family guy and DBZ. I knew pretty much nothing about anime but now im showing it to all my friends. I even tried Sup Forums for the first time asking for cool shows like one punch man but they were jerks about it. Thats okay though but reddit (I know reddit xD) gave me a lot of cool tips. Now I have classic anime like death note, bebop, and sword art online on my list. Anyway good shit man.

>Sup Forums wanting redditshit like this and Boku no Hero.

Take it to Sup Forumsmblr.

Like vol 38, right before King and best girl.

>one man punch

Vastly overrated. Towards the end it unironically falls into some of the stupid anime tropes it should be making fun of.

last episode fight OMFG thats kino right there

>Sup Forums
>not a cesspool of moeshit and faggotry

>I DON'T LIKE ANYTHING! I'M BETTER AND SMARTER THAN EVERYONE!

dabbled with cowboy bebop before but pretty much in the same boat as you. Try ultimate muscle if your looking for sort of the same thing as this

I didn't like it at all. It was boring af. The only good thing was Sea king and Boros. Boku No Hero Academia was way better

Man, his fight against Sea King gave me goosebumps

>tfw best villain soon

>One Reddit Man

its alright. i would like if japanese stopped drawing whites as if thats what they look like.

pretty sure they enjoy both, mr. buzzword

i go on reddit, sure.

>i go on reddit, sure.

whats so funny? I like your trump image btw

Yep reddit it a pretty good place to discuss tv shows too. Sup Forums is nice for having fun and posting memes. Reddit is nice for having good discussions about shows.

So Sup Forums is like the palette cleanser you come to after the heavy stuff.

Though if you keep talking like that you'll probably get banned in 5 minutes flat, Sup Forums's the only major blue board that still bans newfags who act like retards.

Sup Forums is even worse than Sup Forums. Honestly if you want to talk about anime your better off at reddit.

wonderful

Basically this

There are """people""" who prefers dragon Ball super instead of this

I still have no idea what the plot is about. That nigga can defeat or kill anyone with one punch? Where's the drama then?

>HELLO ONE PUNCH MAN I'VE COME TO DEFEAT YOU
>"no"

The only meme anime I was able to get into was Meme La Meme. One Meme Man and Attack on Meme-an did nothing for me.

It's about how everyone else reacts to one slap chap

tfw
>mah conventional story types
>cant fathom anything going against the mold
>the show children can understand is to complex to follow
tfw nofaceman

I think they went up the power rankings too fast with one clobber cobber. But yeah, the reactions and other heroes make the series.

It was the number one rated show of all time on IMDb for like a period of 2 months. That's pretty fucking overrated.

Oh wow, you mean when a show or movie premiers it gets high ass fuck ratings before going down on imdb? You don't say.

Where are the mods?

Why do Sup Forumsedditors come to Sup Forums to talk about anime?

Are they scared of Sup Forums?

R E P O R T E D

Go back to Sup Forums with your shit taste

Who wins in a fight, One Punch Man guy or Goku ?

>saitama only dreams of having this moment
>boros lived it in his final minutes with that heartbeat

Most hype part of the show.

I'm really happy /m/ doesn't have to put up with Sup Forums cancer still
everyday is a countdown though

Episodes are about showing how strong the baddie is. Then OPM beats them in one punch.

why are you such a gay faggot jabroni

Soft to the touch

What a surprise that one punch meme gets posted on the board with the most memes. Shit tier anime at best.

The one smack hack of course.