Ask a guy who bought a sex toy last week anything

Ask a guy who bought a sex toy last week anything.

>Walk into sex shop first time
>Cute blonde girl
>Hey
>Her "hey hun looking for something?"
>First time buying a sex toy lol
>"Ha ok come with me"
>Shows me pussy pockets
>Pick one one.
>$90
>It's meh
>Pussy feels obviously better
>Good for practicing pulling out
>And good for stamina training

You aren't doing it right if it feels meh.
>take the silicone insert out
>fill sink with hot water
>place insert in sink for five minutes
>use generous amounts of petroleum jelly, not water based lube
>put insert back in tube
>fuck away

get some jap shit you nigger

virgins with sex toys as first experience are going to try fucking pee holes when they get to the real thing.

doesn't petroleum jelly damage the silicone?

Man, it must suck to be a woman who works at a sex shop. Even if you're super laid back, I can't imagine how many dudebros and foreveralones would be harassing her...

that sounds hot actually

should have gotten one of these

>put dick in
>turn on
>vibrates in different patterns and strenghts
>feels really good and is more or less hands free
>is really easy to rinse clean with warm water (its 100% waterproof)

That thing fuckin sucks.

your dick must be defective then i guess

>stamina training

I dont understand this

I fucking rock the cock for nearly 2 hours whenever i get some action and ive never even heard of stimina training

Mah nigga! Cobra libre is god-tier. No one seems to know about this thing, but they should.

Some dudes have stamina trouble. Some don't. Have you honestly never seen an erectile dysfunction ad?

Well some guys can't fuck for more than 2 mins. I (OP) can only go for 13 mins.

Really want to try one of these, but I don't want to shell out that much cash on something that probably feels like shit.

What's the interior or it like?

I heard of this but i just cant imagine any of it is true .... Its so strange to me .... What is getting you off so quickly

I can only cum quickly if im cheating and i think im about to get caught

Not if you wash it with just water afterwards.

the interior is made of silicone

i dunno how it is if you are circumcised but i am not and i just put my dick in it and turn on, i don't even feel that i need to use lube, although if you want to you can.

It doesn't really have an interior, it's not like a fleshlight or some shit. It just has kind of a rubber cup thing that you insert your dick into. You don't fuck it, you just slip your dick in, lie back, and let it do its thing.

I could go longer but I'm not patient enough I guess.

It's more like a medical disease than anything, as well as psihological. My stamina is so so, i can last about 30 minutes before I bust my first nut, but I can usually keep going for 2-3, maybe 4 rounds after(depends on how horny I am). But like legit everyone in my family is surprised I don't have problems, since it seems to run in the family.

Keep in mind that the sensation is not really the same as fapping (or what I would assume a fleshlight would feel like). Nevertheless it still feels really good and it makes my cum harder than by just fapping.

It's a vibrator and relies on vibrations for stimulation.

I have had the opposite problem most of my life, I think being cut and because of meds. Having sex for 2 hours is only fun the first time with a girl after that it is just work and they get bored but at least it makes them do more dirty things to try and make you come lol

>hey mom it took me 30 minutes to bust a nut
that's wonderful son. did you slip it in her starfish too?
>yeah, on the third round
haha, pass the salt.

>cute blonde girl

fake story - it's a well known fact sex shops NEVER hire attractive women. . . that's sexual assault/rape waiting to happen. Mostly hire gays, fat ugly lesbians.

You clearly never been in one.

This. It kinda feel like getting a very gentle edging blowjob.

desensitizes you in a bad way.

>t. circumcised burger