>complete silence most of today via text
>i text her "hey hope youre having fun" to probe this shit
>"hey OP everythings fine. I mentioned you to fam

cont?

cont?

Yes keep talking

Wat?

>she says she talked about me to her fam who are old fashioned types
>"after talking to them I know what I want and I'm not ready for a relationship"
>wtf I was never pressuring relationship at all
>her: "I think it would be better if I cut things off now than hurt you down the road"
>wtf
>me "did something happen?"
>her "no I just know what I want now"
me "

>never met
>sexted
>mentioned you to fam

Please tell me that you read the signs ran away

No, stop the bullshit right this minute.

Dude don't even worry about it.
Let this be a lesson as well, don't EVER use fucking dating apps for any reason.

>I'm thinking wtf because shes been near lovey dovey for a several days
>must be something with strict parents
>she really visits them
>I have not been pushy on the mushy talk
>she hasnt dated in 5 years, hasnt opened up to guys, she has a busy career
>had a bad experience once with a stalked
> me "can we just be friends and take it slower?"
> her "no I cant! I like you and I won't be able to be just friends

What's the problem of using dating apps?
(never used, but I'm thinking about trying them for easy way to get pussy when traveling)

no I've actually had really good luck on apps. I had a long term gf as hot as her off one

apps are good this has never happened to me

I mean, even if shit happens using apps, shit has happened while not using them...

>me "well I won't let us be more than friends you're obviously not ready for more
>her "omg OP what dont you get no means no"
>her "I shouldnt have to explain my rationale don't make me block your number"
>me "wow"

fine

should I just wait til shes away from her fam and back in her weekly routine?
or wait longer?

I had this girl wrapped around my finger I wouldn't be this astonished if I had any idea what her issue was

I need some rational advice guys comon

are you sure you were actually talking to a girl?

ya as close to 100% sure as possible

she's a nurse and we talked at length about her job
and she sent nude photos of herself minus face during sexting

women are crazy man. turn on a dime for no reason and get pissed when you expect a reason.

guys can be nurses...

I'm thinking she has sone weird mood disorder that occurs especially when shes around her fam?

I know I know but she's a chick. like yea theoretically it could be a guy but that'd have to be a pretty determined guy. there were no iffy signs of anything up til now
its funny she actually said she wouldnt mention me either, because we hadnt met yet (no shit)

I don't know. I had one do nearly the same thing. She was from out of town and had family in my town. We chatted for a few months until she finally came to visit her family. We spent like a week together and ended up fucking. The next day she went to a nearby town to visit to visit other relatives, minimal communication while she was gone. When she came back she wanted next to nothing to do with me and we never went out again. She was mormon and I think religious guilt had something to do with it. Even though she was no stranger to fucking.

yea her family is catholic
maybe her family reamed her out if shes actually that dumb and mentioned that we met on an app

maybe I should just wait like 5 days and hit her up when shes bored on a nightshift or something?

Sorry, I know you want to hit it (I would too), but you might save yourself frustration if you let this one go.

post nudes. also just dont talk to her for a couple weeks. then send her a simple "hi" and see if she replys. if not, never talk to her again

I'll take your advice and posts the nudes in a couple weeks if it doesnt kickstart again