What does Sup Forums think of Mel Brooks?

What does Sup Forums think of Mel Brooks?

Always liked the way he equally made fun of all races, religions, creeds, sexual orientation, etc.
An very well rounded asshole, my kind of humor.

the only really funny jew in existence

still waiting for space balls 2

spaceballs 2 was announced after star wars ep. 7. Whether it happens will be interesting...

used to be pretty funny, then got really really really old

welcome to life

He's pretty okay

Shame about SB 2
"And I’m thinking now, if I said, if I did a movie that came out right after Star Wars comes out, you know, maybe a couple of months later, Spaceballs 2: The Search for More Money, I’d have a big weekend, you know, no matter what, even if it fell on its ass and you know, didn’t get that money back."

>that Producers reference

On a scale of 1 to Hitler, he's an 8

That's pretty nice of you. Since Sup Forums is a solid Hitler++

One of the few who's comedies have actually aged well.

I like him. Funniest Jew.

The only Mel Brooks film I never saw. Is it as good as the rest of his films?

What i shall see, if i don't know about any staff he did?

This. Mel Brooks is a comedic genius. Gene Wilder is pretty good off-script too.

>Blazing Saddles
>Spaceballs
>History of the World: Part I
>Young Frankenstein
>The Producers
Can't go wrong with any of these

Old > New imo. Beatnik Hitler is much more hilarious and out of left field than Gay Hitler.

Well the only bit I know is "Springtime for Hitler in Germany". So as long as that's there I'm sold on either.

Oh, that's in there, definitely.

Sweet, then I'll throw it on now and let the thread die. Thanks for the recommendation user!

He's jewtastic!

>>Blazing Saddles
>>Spaceballs
>>History of the World: Part I
>>Young Frankenstein
>>The Producers

Solid as hell. Not everything he made was genius, but he made several that are all-time classics. Spaceballs, Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, History of the World, Men in Tights etc. All great, and all have aged really well.