Hey Sup Forums I'm just stitching my cuts up do they look ok

Hey Sup Forums I'm just stitching my cuts up do they look ok

Did you fall while skating?

Cut deeper next time

Here's another pic....

time stamp user?

>That dirty ass needle..
You probably made it worse.

Also those cuts aren't even deep enough to need stitches, so you emo faggot stop teasing youself w death. If you wanna die then cut as deep as you possibly can, do some coke or get drunk as well; it'll help you die quicker and be less painful.

They actually aren't self harm but when it is I'll post those too I do not have any fresh sh cuts atm. Sorry

I know They don't need stitching I'm just messing around. Not killin myself anytime soon I'm just a masochist ^_^

Should I rip them out & take a vid u guys

yes

You should PayPal me some money! 0621

You'll probably get an infection and die.
Enjoy your sepsis.

No. Get a job you stupid cunt

dont use rope it will infuse into your skin and will get extremely infected

did you even fucking look up how to-
oh, well yeah looks fine

you'll be picking cotton out your wrist for weeks boy

I'm Posting on mobile like a stupid cunt
But the vid will not post sorry to disappoint (screenshot 4 proof)
Anyway love u guys, have a good night

I ripped them out it's ok

Go 2 someone else's thread please

>connection error
You just have shit internet

>I failed at failing and need to let everyone know

kinda setting yourself up for failure.

you want to make sure that the edges are everted. basically so that the two sides come together to form a bit of a peak. they shouldn't be overlapping like what you have there. in any case, the braided string you're using is a high risk of infection.
my advice is look up how to do this (youtube suturing tutorial from Duke) and get some real fucking sutures. you're probably not going to get sepsis from this but if it gets infected it'll hurt like fuck all the time.

Thanks for the advice! I'll use it if I actually get a wound that needs stitching...

or...a doctor. they'll fix it

That too

u r fagot

If you are trying to shock someone, you've come to the wrong place to do so. You're wasting your time poking holes in your body.

I'm not I'm just lonely and bored.

do us all a favor and stop scratching your wrist if you wanna be coowel and cut go a lot deeper

No, dude! Go to a hospital