Can we get some feels?

Can we get some feels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KtlgYxa6BMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im waiting for someone to roll 77777, so maybe l8r

Bump. I'm feeling like shit right now and it'll feel nice to feel.

Don't have any images, but

>Sadness became such a part of my life that I can't sleep If I'm happy

anyone got any feels pics

Can't sleep at all.
Girl I've been regularly hanging out with for 2 months, have had sex multiple times, but also do other things like movies and going to the zoo and stufd
Just normal relationship stuff.
Haven't really stated on either side whether or not were dating, but some of the rings we both say sound like it.

Shes halfway across the country now with her cousin not able to help with a place to stay and luggage and all that. She has a druggy ex up there that she ended up having to leave her bags with. She's with him and several of his druggy friends. She's not into that at all and has said multiple times before the she didn't want to be around him. Have also been messaging her on snapchat regularly and she finally left me on read a while back.

Nagging feeling thet might be hooking up, or maybe it's just my lack of trust in anyone.

she's getting gangbanged m8

will dump some feels because i'm feeling like shit

1/?

I finally met someone who made me think love doesn't have to hurt, and that even someone like me deserves it.

But then he met someone else. All communication ended. Happened three months ago, but it's still the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing on my mind as I go to sleep... I cuddle my pillow and pretend it's him and things are going to be ok.

I'm not mad... you can't control how you feel about someone. I'm happy he found someone to make him happy. I'm just so disappointed it wasnt me. It's never me.

youtube.com/watch?v=KtlgYxa6BMU

Song I can't stop listening too. It's ok to give up sometimes. Why play the game when you don't know the rules and will likely just lose anyways?

I can't stop thinking about dying. If you're incapable of being in a relationship then life is just you struggling to make ends meet, but if you have someone they give you comfort and validation. I'll never have that, and I'm not interested enough in living to work on it if it means being alone the whole journey.

keep going

2/?

I'm living the same situation right now. Those were the best 2 months of my life. Still think about her everyday, I just can't stop doing it. She told me she loved me but I guess she fucking forgot.

3/?

I recently experienced this with a chick a couple of weeks ago. I guess some people are just meant to be alone.

4/?

what the hell did I do wrong?

If you think about this one it'll get you

Kissless virgin unless you count a girl I forced to kiss me in 1st grade kek
Went to trade school and cost my parents nearly $30k
Can't get a job, couldn't stand working anything in customer service
Sit in my mom's basement 22 hours a day
Buy a lottery ticket once month or two and pretend I'll win and be out of this shitty life for good

When and how should I kill myself?

6/?

7/?

I can't stop reading our old conversations and don't have the balls to delete the chat either

>the only conversation i've had in days was with some random person knocking on my door trying to sell me something

me too user :(

8/?

There's a girl that I really fucking like but I can never get the guts to ask for her number. Beta, I know, but every time we talk it's almost like she expects me to ask and I just tell her I'll see you later and go on with my day. Problem is she was working near me and that's when I'd see her but now she hasn't been there for around a week and a half and I can't find her on any social media or anything. I feel like I fucked up big time.

Just lost the love of my life today.

9/?

Yeah, next time make a move faster

What happened user?

What happened user ?

Got too close and realized she didn't feel the same way. She won't talk to me anymore, and it's the worst feeling ever. I'm still young so I know I have all the time in the world, but I'm still thinking.

10/?

Please keep them coming.

Idk if I miss her or not but she treated me like straight shit most of the time. People always told me I deserved better but I don't know man and the year with her has got to be the worst year of my life. I have a lot to say about her but I don't really know if it'll be worth typing. Been thinking about her everyday

11/?

Type it, dude. Even if we are anons, it's nice to talk things through with someone.

I know exactly how you feel on that last bit I'm 19 & already hating life I just spend my days adding to articles of clothing I have the desire to customize & binge shows & play video games. I'm a shut in for sure & haven't gotten out much since I moved away from my friends.

12/?

Check 'Em Max

Where did you move, and where from? If you dont mind me asking.

My nigga

Not far but far enough, from Roseville CA to Citrus heights & don't have a drivers license & no one in my family has the time to take me to the DMV & so I have a car that just sits there

I cant type it dude ):

13/?

14/?

15/?

I went and saw the new beauty and the beast tonight. The scene where belle sings about wanting adventure more than anything...i dont know why, but it really hit me in the feels. That's like exactly what I want, I want to live a full, adventurous life, and I know it'll never happen. I don't mean i want to join the military or some shit, or go photograph fucking pandas, i want a real adventure man. like, i'll never be a spaceship captain, i'll never fight a dragon, rescue a town, whatever. the world we live in is pointless, meaningless, depressing. there's nothing exciting or new out there, everyone is largely out for themselves, and i don't fit in anywhere. the best I can do is fake it and get along with everyone, but nobody really takes the time to understand anyone but themselves. we're born, we live, we die. everyone dies. all of existence is doomed to utter silence with the eventual heat death of the universe.

>mfw

Looks fake and gay imo

come, take a shot with me my friend

One time pad decryption is literally impossible. It's called the perfect cipher because it provably imparts no information about the encrypted data to the attacker. its not an "advanced ai problem", there is such a thing as provably impossible tasks. I am sorry to interrupt your feels thread, i know you probably haven't even read most of the words on that image. I just was incited to nerd rage by it.

I can no longer cry because of feels threads, because I'm not a forever alone faggot anymore. Kinda sucks. It feels weird constantly feeling hollow and occasionally sad, but instead actually happy. I kind of prefer self-hatred and cutting myself to happiness. Happiness feels boring, and crying is nice. I honestly don't understand myself at all.

16/?

You failed again that is why you are alone

Max dubs get

So cringey. So fucking fake. Probably popped a pimple and smeared the blood. It's not even that much.
Aww shit it might even be menstrual blood gross.

I'm angry.
How do you deal with anger user?

Mah nigga

17/?

Nice meme faggot

Get a job and donate your paycheck to pay for hungry children in africa.
You can save live user. Be a hero!!!

18/?

It might be fake, I saved it from another feels thread

Double trips of truth.

Because that completely applies to what the edge lord douche said

Samefagging this hard

thank you

>...Anonymous
>03/26/17(Sun)01:17:17 No.726889547
>25 KB JPG
> #

They spelled nigger wrong

>...Anonymous
>03/26/17(Sun)01:17:48 No.726889601
>110 KB JPG
> (You) #
>>...Anonymous
/26/17(Sun)01:17:17 No.726889547
KB JPG
>> # #

Had a girfriend 4 years ago, she was the love of my life, only was with her 4 months and she dumped me, but was the happiest time if my life, and still want her back and 5 years have passed, someone kill me i'm fucking drunk and wasted :(

Any other autismo anons around?

I know Aspergers is a bit of a meme now but fuck, I'm not sure who to talk to, or what to say, since it's all been said over and over by now. I just want a life to live. Even the most basic tasks haunt me everyday; day in, day out.

laughed my ass off at this, thanks for cheering me up user

I'm with you. It's hard to figure out what you even want out of a relationship sometimes, let alone how to actually make one.

I have aspergers , get me off this fucking train

At least take heart in the fact that you're not alone in the struggle. Checked, btw.

>p=np
n equals one or negative one or I'm retarded

amidoinitrite?