small
small
nice
NICE

what are you, like, 3 inchs

and mutilated, ew

Gay/10

you made one new pic
but before you get the praise. make a few more.
you'll get good reviews because it is attractive.

how's this one?

R8

9/10 got another pic?

R8?

9.5/10

wet it a little.
7/10

idk why but I fucking love this dick 10/10. do you have a pic from the top?

How's le peepee

Another view of it

also mutilated, what a shame

Shame you feel that way

0/10 kys

shame you cant feel it at all

you know, the hundreds of nerve endings that are gone

R8 plz. 7"x 5.4" for those who want to know. Wish it was slightly thicker

Let me guess another uncircumcised faglord? At least women don't make this face when they see my dick

Go any where else an women will think your dick looks like a fucking door knob.

Rate please

Sheit you flop out a big dick a chick will suck it, doesn't matter where there from and no matter what it looks like.

Rate?

Plus you're assuming the general population of women outside the US think that, and you'll probably say they do. But I believe you to be wrong

>its okay if im mutilated and have less feeling in my penis because a womans reaction is more important

lol. date women who arnt whores. if you asked any woman to mutilate her vagina in this day and age because it "looked better to you" theyd fucking laugh in your face. how cucked do you have to be to defend that

rate

Dat feel when you're uncut, have all your nerve endings intact for max pleasure and can retract foreskin to look cut.

no but having your penis calloused from literally decades of rubbing agaisnt the elements and dried out and reduced sensation is better because the woman i date are shallow

Rate please.

> Lol
Fag. Never said a womens reaction is more important. I said that most women would not care whether you're cut or not. If you believe that you're either retarded or retarded.
So congratulations on your foreskin? I mean do you really want me to care how your dick feels to you? Our you still gonna ramble on foreskin because that's all you got going for you

Rate

You sir have delicious ball

10/10

11/10 would stroke

Kik?
Want someone to do some cock tributes

You too
8/10

>At least women don't make this face when they see my dick
>At least

>I mean do you really want me to care how your dick feels to you?
lol, your the one posting your dick in a dick rate thread, literally asking for validation about your penis.

There is that faggy >lol again . Not validation for anything, just post it here sometimes. Some come here for validation,others come to show off, then others complain about foreskin. I think you know where you fit in to