This is a sex symbol in Australia

>This is a sex symbol in Australia

it should be illegal to be that obese

I wouldnt mind sucking dick if he were my step-dad, to be honest.

>Daww look at that roo's big ol' pouch!

australia has entered the thread

>Daww look at that roo's big ol' pouch!

Heh, you've done your research

Oi, come here and say that cunt!

he was, now he's old

What the fuck happened to this man? He looks like a god damn bum

How the fuck does this happen. Life is a cruel son of a bitch

Cricky !

i need to move to australia

By being a lazy cunt

he's not even australian

No surprise he let himself go. Guy was never the same after Tugger died.

See the hat he's wearing?

It's the Rugby team he owns.

It's a Rugby team that represents the shitty, destitute, white trash and aboriginal residents of Southern Sydney.

This would be like Mark Wahlberg buying some Boston sports team that attracts mostly working class bum fans and dressing and acting like them.

They can't even idolize their own fatasses, they have to import them from New Zealand

When you realize being famous and rich means you don't even have to try to give a fuck about anything anymore.

More like eating round the word amirite??

hes bulking

JUST!
>mfw first to post this

>Obese

It's a beer belly.

>beer belly

its a prime australian dadbod.

The Nice guys was goat tho

Why are Aussies so weird?

M8 that's a beer keg

Exhibit A

It looks like he's smuggling a whole keg.

weird how?

The difference between us and americans is that we are a very laid back culture. Nobody here gives a fuck if Russell Crowe or any other celeb gets fat.

i'm indian

I guess toilets probably do seem pretty weird to you

It's called bloat.

Have you never eaten so much your belly becomes enlarged? Couple that with the disfavourable angle, and congrats, you just earned $200 selling that picture to a magazine or paper which will be used as clickbait for naeve dickheads like yourself.

Please stop being retarded.

Take a picture of your belly and post it here now

>that fucking belly is 'bloat' from a night of consuming too much + an unflattering angle

The only retard here is you cunt

I wouldn't go so far as to call Australia a toilet, but yeah

>This is a 10/10 in australia

It was Britain's toilet for many years, actually. Most white people in Australian are related to a criminal of some sort.

And yet they won their championship less than 2 years ago

>ITT:

Poor fags who couldn't afford to live in Australia, let alone on the Eastern beaches

Stay jelly cunts

Why is he dressed up like GenericWhiteMale? Is this a cosplay?

Who would even want to live in Australia? It's at the asshole end of the world as far as Europe is concerned. The closest continents to Australia are Antarctica and fucking Asia.

It's the back sheep of the British colonial family.

There weren't as many prisoners as people think, about the same number of prisoners as indentured servants going to USA. Also they were almost entirely all political prisoners from Ireland.

Russel Crowe didn't have a good physique in gladiator.

Why do you think he always covered his torso?

Yeah, he's more bloated now but don't act like he was a paragon of fitness

Same with Sam Worthington. Dude had baby arms in the height of his career

Australia is full of cucks with good facial aesthetics

>Being related to the Irish

It's worse than I thought.

You're right, I'd much rather live in Europe and expect to get bombed or shot up by Muslims every second Tuesday. Sounds fantastic

>far enough from the shitholes of the world not to be flooded with refugees and africans of peace
>close enough to asia to ride the asian century

feels alright

I hear your Asian immigration problem is quite big though. Not to mention a third of your entire population live on the coast (East and west) because your country is so fucking barren, dry and hot it's basically impossible for humans to inhabit it permanently.

You've basically made the best of a bad situation.

m8 you're flooded constantly with Asians. Chinese, Vietnamese, Indians, etc etc. Don't talk shit about immigration, because your country is rife with it.

Literally the Marlon Brando of his generation.