Evening gentlemen of Sup Forums

Evening gentlemen of Sup Forums

How is your night going? What are you drinking? What are you smoking? We can be gentlemen here. Tell me what is your nightcap right now?

Drink is Ty Ku. Weeb as shit, I know, but it's delicious over ice and goes down real smooth.

Cigar is a Gurkha Titan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cNqjRpSMGCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Weed and whiskey

feeling lonely and like shit right now
also, cigarettes, and a tiny bit of weed.

Pic related, what I'm drinking. Thinking if I should vape a bit of weed.

Cider

my clock just went forward an hour so i feel like i've lost an hour of drinking time.

A few bowls of decent shake and some cheap Irish vodka by the fire

I know Sup Forumsro. Sames

dood I use that same little table for my laptop

This is the most neckbeard/fedora post I have ever seen on this site.

Whisky coke. I've got an eighth of weed in my dresser drawer that hasn't been touched in 6 months. Probably dry as fuck now.

Vaping for nicotine intake because I refuse to smoke in my house. Bored and browsing Sup Forums and being a dick.

lol cringe thread

That's whats up my friends. Stay classy.

Got a few others holding up my Room mate's computer screens. Cheap, but sturdy little fuckers.

Then you haven't been here very long, have you? You should leave. It's passed your bed time.

Perhaps. But honestly though, life is one big cringe.

Off xans weed percs addy a teensy coke vicodin and vodka. Pretty average fuckin night,.

Just got back from 2 week paid vacati0on , work monday, drinking hella malt liq and millter lite. Dipping skoal cauase caual

I'm this guy. Where'd you go for vacation? Skoal what? You a green, mint, or straight guy?

Good, man. Just got done leaning down and giving myself a 10 minute-ish full deepthroat blowjob, ended up drinking my own milk heavy style know what I'm saying? Found a few specific techniques through a lot of intensive searching online that stretch very specific ligaments at all of the very few "key points of limitation" that exist in various places like the neck and upper back, etc - it allowed me to go from barely touching my chin to my chest to being able to suck on my own tip for a few seconds.. within.. probably about 3 weeks of daily stretching. Took about 2 months more to get it to the base, at a certain point you reach the near maximum potential for elasticity of ligaments that they can bear without losing their intended core functionality - its much slower progress but with perseverance you can definitely get to the point where you can experience the insane euphoric rush and high of blowing a load down your own throat. Bro it was fuckin nuts I would love to be able to lick my own ass but dont think its possible. Cheers.

I feel like this is a copypasta. If it's not... I don't know what to say... Post proof because I don't believe it.?

It's crazy old stalepasta

Damn. I was hoping I could make some faggot blow himself and post pictures here while calling him a faggot.

Lol hoping to make some dude blow himself and post pics.. and heeees the faggot.. right.

If passed by a homeless guy mouthfucking himself on the street, I would stop and take a second to look. If I had the opportunity to make some faggot post his ability to mouthfuck himself online, I would.

You can call me a faggot, but I won't deny that I would request dickface and timestamp.

Drinkan

AMSTERTAM!

My local liquor store has this shit on display and I keep debating switching to it. How is it and how do you drink it?

what am i drinking
>Stagg Jr
what am I smoking
>i dont

Smokan

Smooth af, I can drink it with anything carbonated
Playan

Holy shit, a PSP. That's the shit I wish I had in 2005.

Believe me user, if I could suck my own dick then I would. Hell, might even post pics if I could. But alas, I can't.

never have been one for vodka, but I respect Amsterdam. Some good shit there.

>Stagg Jr.
Now there's some quality shit. Good on you user.

Literally just bought it at a mom and pop store in perfect condition for $60 with a MicroSD adaptor. They are such perfect budget retro handhelds.

This stuff will put some hair on your chest, boyo. I love me some Guinness!

youtube.com/watch?v=cNqjRpSMGCg

You mind if I leave this here? Thanks.

Checked, and I'm jealous as fuck. Although... I feel like I would be let down because I never had one and I might not have as much fun with it as I thought I would have 10 years ago.

Are you having fun with it?

I am, but I feel slightly restricted by it. GBA is slightly limited, and SNES is heavliy limited. I want a GPD WIN, but the devs are heavliy hinting that a 2nd edition will be released sometime this year so I am holding out. That being said, I will always keep my psp as a backup emu device.

A gravity bong and vidya, gf is passed out so I figured why not

A gents drink!!

Smoking dope and drinking cold water from my jug

I dumped money on retail 3DS XL and Smash, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, and a couple off titles. I've probably put a total of 10 hours into all of it, and I bought it a couple of years ago.

I don't know why, but I can't do the handheld thing anymore.

Slam it, let's light this god damn world on fire

Working on it.

Fuck this sideways shit.

Kek'd

I tilted my head sideways to look at this

This broke my neck

> this help.

Cool now we know your gamer Id thanks

You play. Add me lets tear some squads up!!

i can smell the fedora sweat from here.

Raid incoming?

Nah. He seems like a cool dude. Plus. He has the ability to hold a bottle of Jack perfectly horizontal.

Weed and vino

Hey I'm playing that rn too

Nah. But fuck it if any of y'all play bf1 and ptfo while drunk. Fuck it lets play some vidya!!

I'll add you tomorrow, don't know when the next time you'll be on but I'm willing to stomp some Germans and gooks

K before bed or a waste?

>Gurkha titan

I fell for marketing too. On the brightside, I took the box from warlord and made it into a humidor. Seriously though, just go Padron and quit being a faggot.

Just playing some casual CS:GO comp while I browse Sup Forums. Anyone got good discords?