Horse pussy thread

Horse pussy thread.

How do I know that's not the horse's asshole?

Maybe a weird question, but anyone ever try to get their female dog to cum before?

i do, shes a pitbull so for my own sake i put a bosal (mex fag not good english) that thing that prevent bites, just massage the pussy and eventually she starts getting sensitive and if i stop she turns and try licking my hand, moar?

fuck yes. i'm so hard right now

Does it feel good??

keep massaging only till eventually i stick finger keep going and gets thight she stops moving, end its just a pussy

with my dick yes more tight that anything

Really? You cum inside your dog from it being so tight?

I don't even know where my dog's pussy is.

But I do let her lick my balls to help me cum and as a reward she eats the cum off my chest.

the first time i have relations with her was when mi girlfriend left me, no fap for a month and i feel lonely just me and my dog, and one night half drunk and horny i decide fuck ill go for the bosal and fuck her do the massage from before while jerking off and cumming then not even bother on putting condom....

How long do you fuck her?

nice

I really want to fuck my dog in missionary, but I don't think she will stay on her back.

Moar pls

........i put my semy hard dick inside thight as fuck ohgod.jpg boner gets better and bum hard as rock begin slow really tight and also just cum a minute plus she dosent like my dick and tries to escape i think she feels pain dont care keep going faster she starts to moan if you can call that a moan worried neighbors come see whats going on no care cum
heaven.gif, until i cum 1 or 2 times

You need a decent soft bed. What breed is she?

Pics

keep fucking her for 2 years she died probably cause my dick.
she was a pitbull, and no anywere is good.
i have to go my daughter wants to sleep see you!

Shih Tzu. I think she's too tiny. She weighs 7 pounds.

But she's docile af. I can lift her while she's rolled over, toss in the air, and catch her while she's still rolled over and she doesn't give a shit.

can we get more of this?

probably you shouldnt shes too small and in 1 or 2 fucks shell need to go to the hospital

You need a way bigger dog. Shi Tzus never really appealed to me sexually. Why not a husky or something?

>Shih Tzu
saw a pretty hot milf blow one of these once. penis is quite big for their size after it cums and get's swollen.

NO! were talking about dogs!

how does a dog appeal to you ever? You're a weirdo....

why not both?

only if involves orgasm of the bitch or horsey.

What are you gay? How can you seriously not think female huskies are hot?

as of right now, this is the number one thread on Sup Forums

fag

I don't have more was hoping you guys would.

fuck

Best breed to fuck?

In a couple of weeks I want to adopt /buy a bitch and I'm pretty nervous.

I'm not a furry fan faggot like you fucken sickos. Reality check, the dogs not fucken enjoying it.

If the dog doesn't like something you're doing, it'll move away or get aggressive.

You honestly think if a mare doesn't like you being back there that she won't just kick the shit out of you?

This is going in my personal collection. Thank you.

Here

Well ideally you should get a dog you'll love regardless of breed. Do some actual research before getting a dog. I recommend feeding raw food if you can afford it.

Good breeds are huskies, border collies, goldens, german shepherds, etc. It's down to personal preference but if you intend on having sex with your dog they have to weigh over 40 lb. The only exception is beagles.

I'm into standard poodles.

News flash, dogs love sex especially when they're in heat.

where can I watch cute doggos getting fucked?

News flash, dogs aren't always in heat.

what would happen if you put a hitachi wand there?

Pics

wasn't there an video of a girl in a forest using peanut butter with her dog?