ITT: Discuss ways in which Russia has fucked your country

ITT: Discuss ways in which Russia has fucked your country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V2QpM3Fik1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking russia destroyed our russia in 1917

It all started four months ago.

Funded antiwar/leftist groups during the Vietnam era.

Convinced Castro to fuck Trudeau Sr.'s wife and now we have to deal with his son as prime minster.

Didn't nuke the USA when they had the chance.

Didn't nuke the USA when they had the chance.

>2017
>still pathetically blaming Russia for Hilliary's loss

Assimilated us

Hacked our election process and constantly puts out propaganda against our media outlets

they are ugly and responsible for most of the worlds political problems going back well over a century

>USA

Try running a better candidate for president next time.

TV slave

They fucked up east germany economically, I can't blame them though, we didn't tread them nicely too.
I couldn't care less about Russia nowdays, I don't fear them.

you know what they say "always throw rocks from glass houses so you can see what your going to hit"

>2017
>TV

Ivan please

They got fooled by britbongs and broke a peace treaty.

>Took away a romanian majority fertile area and romanian majority sea access with better industry and gave us a turk-filled shithole instead (Dobrogea)
>Tried to capture and imprison our king while we were allies so that they wouldn't have to uphold their end of the bargain when we fought the turks
>Threatened to invade if if we united with Bulgaria after the Bulgarian parliament voted to make our king theirs as well
>Threatened to invade us because we were producing too much food and we were becoming an economical competitor
>Said they'd back us up in WW1 but didn't
>Took 5 billion dollars worth of tonnes of gold after we sent our treasury to them to safeguard it from germans and never gave it back
>Threatened to invade us if we didn't give them a romanian majority area again after they seceded from the empire and legally voted to be part of us
>Deported millions of romanians to Siberia and Kazakhstan
>Forced us to accept communism and took from us 500 million dollars worth of money, industry, resources and weaponry as """reparations"""" for ww2, a war in which the only reason we fought against them was to get back the territory and gold they illegaly stole from us
>Forced moldovans east of the Prut to believe that they are not romanians and that they are speaking their own language even though before that "moldovan" didn't even qualify as a dialect
And many other things

communism got widespread, because Murika has has defeated us
we will do kawaii hentai monsters. Murika, go for it!
and russie require to return back Kuril-Isls to we

Russia never did anything to Chekhia, you silly.

come home johnny no-foreskin

You mean 1991

hey I know her from HoI4

Russia loves us!

he meant 1917-1991

Took some clay, but atleast we made em pay for it in blood, a LOT of blood.

well we give you independance so it's not so bat amiright?

Ukrainian pukans exploded IRL now

youtu.be/V2QpM3Fik1w